Windsor Point - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

Great place.. family oriented

My mother has been at Windsor Point for a few years now and I love the staff and other residents. They have always been caring and responsive their needs. Recently they have started renovating/updating healthcare and it looks amazing. Cant wait to see it when its is all completed. If you are looking for a family oriented environment you need to check this place out.

Not enough privacy

One of the reasons we didn't choose Windsor Point was they didn't have space for my dad in what he wanted. They only had a room where he had to share with another man and the rooms they were using for sharing were very small, he wouldn't have been able to have even his own chair. We were very disappointed for the rooms they had for the men in assisted living, they're small, if you had any family you couldn't visit in the room and that cut back on the privacy we wanted for him. They also had to share a shower, the entire assisted living, all the men had to share a hall shower and all the women shared a shower. They charge a flat fee and it's a little bit less, but you get less; so you get what you pay for.