Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay - Fuquay Varina, NC

Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

AS HONEST AS I CAN BE. IN TALKING TO FRIENDS TYPICAL.

MOST OF HELP WAS SUPER.BUT AT TIMES WAS SHORT
HANDED ,ESPESIALLY ON WEEKENDS. FOOD SAS JUST OK.TOO MUCH HARD TO DIGEST,LOST A LOT OF GOOD HELP. HOWEVER AT THE PASSING EVERONE WAS RESPECTFULL AND VERY CARING.

Note on mom

I just wanted to send a note of PRAISE for EVERYONE connected with my mom's assisted living center, Carillon of Fuquay-Varina. My mom has been a resident at Carillon for 18 months and during that time her health and overall disposition have significantly improved. She's 87 and I believe will stay with us for another 10+ years! Carillon of Fuquay-Varina is "homey," kind, and very caring. The staff truly goes out of their way to make certain that all residents receive medication, comfort items, and the loving support that they need and deserve! The moment I met the staff and toured the facilities I knew this was the place for my mom. It's not too opulent; it's not "run-down" in any way; it's just right! In fact, if I'm lucky enough to live long enough to require health care, I would have no difficulty living there...just make sure I can still play golf!

My Aunt at Carillon of Fuquay

My Aunt has been at Carillon for 3.5 years now in their Garden area. She has been treated very well by the staff. The staff is always friendly and caring towards my Aunt. They are very good about keeping me advised of any changes happening with my Aunt's care, behavior, etc. The Director [name removed], has been amazing. He is extremely kind and patient with my Aunt and the families. [Name removed], the nurse has been consistent in contacting me with questions, etc. She has made numerous wonderful recommendations to us. I never have to worry for one minute that my Aunt is not being properly cared for at Carillon in Fuquay-Varina

Loved this facility! The price was reasonable for all of the amenities they have to offer. It is very homey and welcoming. The dining area looks like a restaurant! Staff were all friendly and kind to residents and the residents looked happy, which you don't always see when visiting senior living facilities.

Medication Errors

I had a family member at this community. I moved her for safety. Medication errors were the normal. It varied from medication being late, too much medication, not enough or someone elses. There were issues with cleaning. The sheets were not changed with any regularity. Maybe once every couple of months. The rooms themselves were not cleaned either. Complaints to nursing or the administrator made no difference either. Corporate has never responded to repeated complaints. Hopefully the compliant I filed with social services will get someones attention. I am sorry I was unable to move her sooner but she is in a better, cleaned actually managed place.

Tour for care

I liked this community. The staff is very very attentive to the residents. The meals have a good variety. They do offer a variety of activities. We would recommend this if looking for a safe environment.

Carillon is one of the first facilities that we have visited in this area. The facility was very nice with a very pleasant dining room and a few of parlors and living rooms for social interaction. What impressed me most was the staff. They seem exceptionally caring. The rooms were adequate although it is difficult for me to make a judgement with this being one of my first facilities visited. I did like that everything was in one building with no stairs to climb. Overall, I was favorably impressed.

Carillon’s Fuquay-Varina community is situated just off the main thoroughfare of Highway 401, and is just minutes to the nearby towns of Cary and Apex. Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay-Varina is known as a close-knit community with a decidedly hometown feel. From the Southern-style wraparound porches, elegant sunrooms, and flower filled gardens that surround the community; if you love all things southern, you will love Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay-Varina.