Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay - Fuquay Varina, NC

Carillon Assisted Living of Fuquay - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

Loved this facility! The price was reasonable for all of the amenities they have to offer. It is very homey and welcoming. The dining area looks like a restaurant! Staff were all friendly and kind to residents and the residents looked happy, which you don't always see when visiting senior living facilities.

Medication Errors

I had a family member at this community. I moved her for safety. Medication errors were the normal. It varied from medication being late, too much medication, not enough or someone elses. There were issues with cleaning. The sheets were not changed with any regularity. Maybe once every couple of months. The rooms themselves were not cleaned either. Complaints to nursing or the administrator made no difference either. Corporate has never responded to repeated complaints. Hopefully the compliant I filed with social services will get someones attention. I am sorry I was unable to move her sooner but she is in a better, cleaned actually managed place.

Tour for care

I liked this community. The staff is very very attentive to the residents. The meals have a good variety. They do offer a variety of activities. We would recommend this if looking for a safe environment.

Carillon is one of the first facilities that we have visited in this area. The facility was very nice with a very pleasant dining room and a few of parlors and living rooms for social interaction. What impressed me most was the staff. They seem exceptionally caring. The rooms were adequate although it is difficult for me to make a judgement with this being one of my first facilities visited. I did like that everything was in one building with no stairs to climb. Overall, I was favorably impressed.