Brightview Country Club Heights - Woburn, MA

Everything is going fine!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far everything seems to be going well for her. The staff have done a good job and have made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall we are happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Brightview Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review and feedback! At Brightview Senior Living, we believe what make's it so comfortable and easy isn’t any one thing. It’s every little thing. The people, the place, the food, the activities, the personal touch, the peace of mind.

Friendly, Helpful Community

So far everything is working out well for my mother in law with her move to this community. We do feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a lovely staff, and they have been friendly when we visit, and helpful when needed. The community, and her room are nice, and well-kept. They provide nice meals, and good activities for their residents. Everything is working out pretty well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Brightview Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review and feedback! Brightview is committed to creating vibrant senior living communities by providing excellent service to all of our customers. Our goal is to create environments that are a great place to live. At Brightview Senior Living, we believe what make's it so comfortable and easy isn’t any one thing. It’s every little thing. The people, the place, the safety, the food, the personal touch, the peace of mind.

A good place to live

The building is in excellent shape, apartments are soundproof and the staff is alert and friendly. I find it easy to adjust to living here. Diverting events are almost daily and I enjoy taking part with other residents.

very happy

I have been very happy with Brightview Country Club Heights . They take good care of Jim here. I like that he can participate or not in activities. He does very well at this facility. Sometimes the room hasn't been swept or cleaned the way I would like, that would be the only improvement I would make. The staff are just lovely. It has been very convenient for me. Overall I really have liked our experience here.

Very nice facility and staff. Medium sized and being updated. Offers great views of a golf course and a lot of common space. The rooms are nice and large. Lots of activities for the residents. Secure on-site care for those who need or dvelop memory issues.

Look everyone, I'M HERE WHERE I BELONG.

I am just a new 3 month resident here at BCC who Just returned from a weeks vacation in N.H. and as I walked into BCC I was greeted by several staff members , some with open arms as well as more warm greetings from many residents. I can't tell you how happy it felt to be greeted with such a warm welcome . I really feel like I am at home among my new family and friends.
My children and friends are also so happy for me and relieved that I am in a place where they feel that I am looked after if I need care and from day one they feel I am in a safe environment . I also discovered that a long lost friend has been a resident for 7 years and that was a pleasant surprise and wonderful reunion . Anyone reading this review can think of me as , The Lucky, Happy Camper from BCC,

Wonderful place!

Beautiful place, does not smell. All of the staff are very kind and attentive. My mother is on the memory care floor and she is very happy there. The staff have been wonderful about keeping her busy and getting her to participate in activities.

Only issue is access to religious services.

Couldn't be more pleased!

So far we are very pleased with this location! The place looks great, and the apartments are spacious and attractive. The staff is warm and friendly, and everyone knows everyone's name. They've got a good variety of activities, and I like that they're all located on the first floor so that you're bound to run into people coming and going.

Good Community

It is very early but we really like the place so far. Everything seems to be going very well and she seems to be happy here. The staff is really friendly and helpful. We are pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Looking for a larger apartment facili...

Looking for a larger apartment facility, but a great place!

Again, Care Plan formula vague if req...

Again, Care Plan formula vague if requiring assistance- Only activity observed was Bingo- Continuing care- ?they try to locate a SNF for placement

already toured, liked the facility

already toured, liked the facility

Located just 10 miles northwest of Boston, and sitting on the fifth green of the Woburn Country Club Public Golf Course, Brightview’s award-winning Country Club Heights offers the best of Independent Living and Assisted Living. This community is for golfers, history and culture lovers, and anyone who enjoys gracious living, a beautiful setting, and superior wellness services.

Inside, the beautiful surroundings continue. Experience a vibrant community where “everyone knows your name.” Endless services and amenities are right outside your door and all are included in one monthly fee.

Meet for cocktails by the fireplace at Mulligan’s Pub. Make alternative therapies such as reiki and other spa therapies part of your wellness routine. Curl up in our library with a new book. Or take up a new hobby in our creative arts center.

Our calendar is always full – from lectures and movies, chef-prepared meals enjoyed with friends, Fenway Park excursions, as well as the great halls of learning at Harvard, MIT and Tufts. When you’re not on the go, your apartment is your own private sanctuary in sizes that range from cozy studios to large two-bedrooms; ten spacious floor plans in all.

In addition to Independent Living, on-site Assisted Living services can be delivered in the comfort of your own apartment should your health needs change. Plus, there is a physician and podiatrist on-site. And some of the region’s best hospitals are only minutes away. It’s peace of mind plus everything else you could possibly want from retired life. The right place, the right style, the right value.

Country Club Heights serves Woburn, Winchester, Medford, Lexington, Arlington and the surrounding area.