We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Memory Care Services
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Medical Director on Staff
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Activities Offsite
- Aging in Place
- Full-time Activity Director
- Resident Activities
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Beauty & Barber Services
- hospice care assistance
- Complimentary Transportation
- Companion Care
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- 24 hour care
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Exercise Assistance
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Mobility Assistance
- Massage Therapy
- Free Assessment
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Companionship & Conversation
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Management and Evaluation
- Private Pay Care
- Laundry services
- Speech Therapy Available
- Diabetic Insulin Management
- Daily up and about check
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Pets Allowed
- Safety Checks
- Special Diet Preparation
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Short Term Rehab
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Outside Patio Garden
- Personal care
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Anytime Dining
- Female & Male Residents
- Secure Memory Unit
A nice community for family
We toured this community and it would not be a good fit due to the other residents did not seem to be active and we wanted an environment for my father. the staff was nice and friendly. They offer a good variety on the menu. We would recommend that other families see this community to see if it is what they are wanting for a family member or loved one.
I would recommend taking a look
This was our first choice. The community is beautiful and well kept. The rooms are beautiful and the people we met were nice. Dad would have been able to bring his dog, however he would of had to pay for a pet service.
The memory care unit was in a separate building. Clean and welcoming. Staff was friendly. Liked that they took clients on field trips. Could see my Mom in this environment. Price a little high. Will consider this residence.
Efficient and caring facility, but some issues with food portions and noise at night from kitchen area. Overall, a fine establishment and very little to complain about.
Was this review helpful?
The Windsor Oaks community is committed to providing a high quality of life at every stage of the journey, from assisted living to memory care for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our staff is dedicated to fundamental concepts that include treating each resident with dignity and respect, fostering their independence, honoring the individual choices a resident makes, supporting their right to privacy, involving the family in care plans and ensuring a supportive residential environment.
Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm, inviting, residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Windsor Oaks is just the right choice for your needs.
Every design feature of Windsor Oaks is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Classic homestyle architecture
• Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
• Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and fountain
• Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
• Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
• Emergency call system
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Spacious closets
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Warm, homelike environment
• Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
• Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
• Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
• Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
• Private dining and party room to host family and friends
• Full-service hair salon
• Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors