The Windsor of Bradenton - Bradenton, FL

• Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining

The staff at The Windsor is wonderful: friendly, competent, and responsive. My husband was a short-time resident but had a satisfying experience and was well cared for.

Hurrincain Irma

Thank you Windsor of Bradenton for taking care of my Grandmother during the hurricane. The family lives in Maryland and we could not move her up here. I am sure it was a monumental task caring for all your Seniors and keeping them safe and cared for. Thank you for being her family and looking after her in general too!
Sincerely [Removed]

Fantastic Staff!!

My father has really enjoyed his stay at this community. The staff is wonderful and they do whatever i ask. The staff clean his room, do his laundry and keep him safe. The room he is in is pretty big, he has 2 large windows, a beautiful bathroom, a walk in closet, and his own refrigerator. The complex allows pets, so when i go have dinner with my father i always take my dogs with me to keep us company.

She's back home and Happy

My mother has lived at The Windsor for almost a year. She is 89, has a full time catheter and is starting to loose her mobility. The facility is her home. She loves it. The food is now wonderful with the new chef who listens to all suggestions. The Director, Nurse, Aides, Helpers and Workers are all her friends and family. Having just returned from rehab at another facility we found that the Windsor has done more for her recovery than "Westminster Manor" (horrible) did for her in the week she was there.
Thank God for The Windsor, the care and the love you give her. Our hearts are at peace with her back home.

My Mom is safe & cared for here.

My Mom has lived here for a little over a year & yes they have undergone some changes.... Changes for the better!
They have a new Chef who actually cares about the quality of the food he is providing for the Residents. A new Director of Nursing who is holding the staff accountable.
It is & always has been a warm, cozy& home like environment. I feel my Mom is safe & cared for.

I would not recommend this community.

The community was very clean and well kept. The staff was very kind getting my loved one settled in for respite care. They offered transportation for medical care a few times a week. My loved one fell ill and into the hospital only after a few days and I was still required to pay the whole stay we initially signed up for. The director was very hard to get a hold of and didn't make this situation any easier.

Good besides a few things

My dad is living there currently and I mainly hear complaints about issues with laundry and the food not being very good. My dad also gets transported a lot, but he doesn't like that the bus is bouncy and noisy. He seems content otherwise; they are treating him well and he is getting what he needs.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review. Your feedback will be used to better serve the residents at The Windsor of Bradenton. Please feel free to visit with Debbie Luther, Residence Director, for any thoughts or comments you might want to share.

Nice people. Very friendly and accommodating

Nice people. Very friendly and accommodating.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review on The Windsor of Bradenton!

The Windsor of Bradenton is a licensed assisted living residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.

The Windsor of Bradenton is adjacent to Manatee Community College and within walking distance to shopping and the Public Library. Our community is centrally located to both Manatee Memorial and Blake Hospitals.

We offer fun and exciting activities, bus trips, great food and lots of terrific people to socialize with. We take care of all the daily chores so time can be spent with friends or pursuing enjoyable hobbies and activities.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant classic architecture
• Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
• Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and a fountain
• Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
• Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
• Emergency call system
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Spacious closets

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
• Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
• Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
• Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
• Private dining and party room to host family and friends
• Full-service hair salon
• Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors