Brookdale Bradenton Gardens - Bradenton, FL

Brookdale Bradenton Gardens - Bradenton, FL has yet not published prices.

Take a look

This community was our second choice. The community is older, however it did seem like it was kept clean. They are doing some renovations so we were not able to see the dining room. The people I met were nice.

A great place. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the renovations are not completed yet which includes the kitchen.

A Visit To The Community

It was good tour at the community. The staff were knowledgeable with all my questions. The biggest downfall was the room. The studio was way to small and they didn't have a one bedroom available.

Approved!

Everything has been going fine here. The staff works well with my father in law. The food is real good and we even got to try it and not bad at all. The room is always clean and no complaints. My father in law has been going to the musicals that they offer.

Brookdale Bradenton Gardens gets my recommendation!!!

We are reasonably satisfied with this community. The staff are nice and there is good communication. My dad is doing better than expected. They are doing a major remodeling but they keep the community clean. I would say the food is a 3 but that may change once the remodel is completed.

BAD COMMUNICATION

I would not recommend Brookdale. My mother was in this facility. I live in Ohio so I did a lot of communication by phone. Nobody would return my phone calls including social workers and physical therapists. It took 4 days for the social worker to call me back. BAD COMMUNICATION! I believe they would not have called me back at all if I had not threatened to report them to the ombudsman. Check out Westminster Manor, the staff is great and so is the facility.

Review of Brookdale Bradenton Gardens - Bradenton, FL

This facility was nice until you are quoted the hidden charges Nd all of a sudden it cost to orderstock store and give medication on top of room and board. Nurse visit for evaluation did not show or call had to call gfs facility to find out she was not coming.

Mixed experience

We've had a mixed experience with Brookdale Bradenton Gardens. It is a nice enough looking place, but I believe that the staff could be more reliable and communicative. We've run into multiple instances where if a staff member is out sick or on vacation the tasks they normally do are not delegated to another staff member, they just do not get done. Also many of their posted activities do not end up taking place.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback. We will share your feedback with our management team.

I Toured This Community

Brookdale Bradenton Gardens seemed like a very nice community. I did take a tour of this community. They were very clean and had a friendly staff. My brother suffers from dementia and I thought this was a very safe place for him. The rooms seemed very nice and clean also. Definitely worth looking into!

Would not place here unless person is unaware of their surroundings

Lots of questions unanswered in first week of stay.person needs to be totally independent.sunday dinner sandwich beef stew out of a can hot dog or chicken fingers very small helpings you can ask for more but if your not aware of that you don't get more.rated good if all you need is an apartment.

Respite stay

My loved one was here for a brief respite stay. For the most part they did a good job, nothing really blew us away but it was a pleasant enough stay for my loved one. They did do a good job with the food!
One thing I noticed is that the carpet in the common areas were not kept as clean as the individual rooms, and could probably use more frequent cleanings.

Disgraceful

I was in tears when I left. Residents parked in the hall looking miserable, the strong smell of urine, the dementia/memory care patients in lock down all herded into each other in wheel chairs and ignored, a trail of urine running from the front door down the hall from someone who they planted outside, and the final straw, stepping in feces outside the lock down dining room. I wouldn't put my dog here let alone my precious mother. I gave friendliness 5 stars because the sweet girl who was pressed into service, because no one else was available, did her best.

Residents didn't appear 'ha...

Residents didn't appear 'happy' or engaged with the staff. Many residents just lined up down the hallway and as we walked the person giving the interview didn't really acknowledge them. He just walked right on by though many made eye contact with us.

David Virden

We strive to keep our residents active, engaged, and happy at College Park. To that end, we are pleased to announce that we have welcomed a new Community Relations Director to our family. We plan many exciting activities for our seniors but these activities are not mandatory. We often find that residents enjoy mingling in the common areas of our community. We also strive to welcome, smile, and greet our residents when we see them. We apologize that while on your tour you felt as though our residents were being ignored, but please rest assured that our residents are greeted often and always with a smile.

Stopped in unannounced on S...

Stopped in unannounced on Sunday, no one at the front desk. Had to find a nurse who took me on a tour. Property had a tired look. There was a resident that was calling for help, but no one assisted. Left info for a callback but never received one

David Virden

We apologize that we could not properly accommodate your tour when you came in. We unfortunately do not have a concierge on the weekends, but do have a Manager on Duty to assist with the concierge duties. As to the resident you witnessed who was calling for help, please be assured that we assist all residents in trouble.

Cheap Furniture

The furniture was really cheap and plastic. It looked almost institutional. The people were nice, but the furniture was a huge turnoff.

I'm happy with the services she is getting.

It's very clean. I'm very happy with the services she is getting. They have get togethers they have a room full of puzzles, an activity room. We tried the food before she went there, and she says it's good, she is happy with it. She has made some friends the people seem to interact among themselves. They have many things to keep their residents occupied. The staff was very helpful to us. They include the first three levels of care with the basic fee.

concerned

my loved one has lived her for several years we keep being told it is going to get better we are working on things but we have not seen it yet. due to our loved ones finances there is not a whole lot we can do. CAre is lacking in allot of areas and not just our loved one. They got all this new furniture and have not even kept it up this community has allot of smells and just plan dirty I clean my loved ones room almost evey time I visit. Activities are a joke from not having quilified people and by just not doing anything. I really wish this community would hold up to there standards.

Great!

It's the best value around. My mother-in-law is 103. She is doing very well, she likes it! I think that the care that she is getting is just excellent. She seems to like the food, too.

Very friendly residents but...

Very friendly residents but the staff was not available to speak to us. too close and open to the street no front office receptionist or security

Working out some kinks

We are disappointed with the lack of activities they have going on. They have a calendar that has a variety of activities but it seems like they do not follow through with it. It seems like they want to perform the activities but they either don't have the people or the equipment to do it. We are also having some issues with things disappearing but they are working with us to try and figure it out. Other then those things everything else is just great. The staff is very friendly. We are pleased with Emeritus and would recommend them.

Lots of activities

The Emeritus at College Park has a lot of activities that they offer their residents. The main reason we choose the Emeritus was financial, we needed to find an assisted living facitlity for my brother-in-law needed when we were out of town. So far he seems to like the food selection.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.