WINDSOR HOUSE - Clearwater, FL has yet not published prices.

windsor house experience

This facility is amazing!I just placed my loved one in their care...I was sceptical. It's an older building, a very low income facility, and they specialize in mental health. My brother has very little money, and needs some medication adjustments for his schizophrenia. The staff were amazing!This facility is run by Steve and his daughter sommer. When you walk in...It's not like a hospital, or nursing facility. It's a home!very welcoming! You can just tell these people are happy and very well looked after. It may not be the fanciest place in the world...but the staff(especially sommer and steve) are amazing. They knew exactly how to help my brother..they set up physicians, psychological nurses, and keystone homehealth to help my brother. It's the best feeling in the world to know he's getting the help he needs and that these people already consider him part of their family.i look forward to visiting my brother and seeing him so happy!I highly recommend windsor house alf!5 stars!

Welcome to Windsor House. An Assisted Living Facility set in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet within easy reach of Clearwater’s attractive beaches and shopping areas. License for 25 residents. Windsor House boast a family atmosphere where loved ones can spend their twilight years in safety and comfort. A nearby park provides a delightful setting in which to spend an hour or two, or you can relax in the comfort of your room or one of the Windsor House two television lounges.