A home for care

We were happy to tour this community for care and needs. The staff was nice and caring. The community was clean and seemed nice inside and out. The menu looked appealing. We did like the layout of the community for good care.

A tour for care

We toured this community. We did not like having to move in and get furnature. The staff were nice and caring. The menu was nice. This is a nice community and families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Tour for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. I was not what I was looking for. the staff seemed to be nice, but this is not what I wanted. I would suggest other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Didn't care for this community!!

During our tour of this community I really was not satisfied with what I had saw. It was a really depressing atmosphere and there was not enough room for all of the residents, it was way to cramped. The bedrooms where way to small and I would not want my mother living in this environment.

Wish it had been better

My mother was only there a short time, and she went from semi-ambulatory to bed-ridden very quickly. She suffered some bruises from rough handling, but the most disturbing was bed sores. They have some great nurses on staff, but they are in short supply. Many of the care givers are young and thoughtless, or middle aged and resentful. I don't think anyone was deliberately mean, just not suited to be caring for geriatric patients who tend to be fragile and frail. If your loved one is ambulatory, they should be fine. If not, you best keep an eye on them.

Review of Princeton Village - Largo, FL

Princeton Village is a nice community. The memory care unit is a securely locked floor with all the comforts of home.

Exceptional Care

Marilyn has adjusted very well to her new environment. This can be attributed to the staff at Princeton Village. They are friendly, helpful and address problems it they come up. My only concern is at times I find her room is unlocked. As a result some items have been taken, but they have always been found and returned. Her room is clean and the staff has always been receptive to hern eeds.I would highly recommend Princeton Village.

Doing A Great Job

They have done a great job. They have been very accommodating to all her needs. We have overall been very, very pleased. They have a nurse on-call twenty-four/seven. We have been very happy with everything.

We toured several other Assisted Living Facilities and chose Princeton Village in Largo, FL for my Aunt. The team made the transition for my Aunt and all of us very easy. Since she suffers from Dementia, we wanted a facility that was equipped and experienced to give her the care she needs today and what she will need down the road.
It has everything we were looking for in meals, medication management, laundry, hair salon and activities. We are very happy that we chose Princeton Village.

The facility looks clean an...

The facility looks clean and the people who work there seem qualified. But, if she ends up needing the max amount of care she would not be able to pay. She would have to relocate. Which I'm trying to avoid.

Toured 2/3 $2800 for studi...

Toured 2/3 $2800 for studio plus $600 care level and $1,300 community fee $2000 for companion room. Has memory care unit.

very nice, well maintained, newly upd...

very nice, well maintained, newly updated, very clean, medium sized and affordable. they do the shared apt. space well.

Barrington Terrace has been offering assisted living and Alzheimer’s care to Pinellas County residents since 1992. Our residence is the ideal choice for seniors who want to maintain their independent lifestyle in a homelike setting. Residents enjoy three nutritious meals daily served restaurant style, and special diets are no problem. Our staff provides stimulating activities, events, and outings as well as scheduled medical and shopping transportation. Our basic rates include weekly housekeeping services, weekly laundering of bed and bath linens, medication management, and stand-by shower assistance. We assess our residents quarterly to ensure that we are providing the care associated with their needs. As resident needs increase, so do the services we provide. Our Evergreen Program is a specialized care program to meet the needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related diseases. Evergreen is a secured, custom-designed neighborhood with its own dining, living, and activities area. There is a higher staff to resident ratio in order to attend to these residents’ special needs. Residents enjoy snacks 3 times a day in addition to their regular meals. Come visit us to “Feel the Difference” of Barrington Terrace!