Lake House Assisted Living - Largo, FL

Take a look

This was a nice looking community when we visited. The staff we met were friendly. This is a smaller community and they do seem to offer a lot of daily activities and some nice amenities. This community did not seem to have the personnel feeling we were looking for in a community.

Tour Was Nice, But Not The Right Fit For Us

I had a very nice tour of this facility. The community looked great, but the room they showed us was small. The staff was friendly, and polite. However the head nurse at this community was hard to understand. I did not think that would be a good situation for my love one. My tour went well, but this was not the right fit for my love one.

Good care of a loved one

We like this community for my moyher's care. The community is alittle smaller and we found it to be a good fit for her care. the staff is very nice and attentive to her needs. The meals are appealing. They do offer her activities with the other residents. We would recommend the care and value to other families.

Loved this place. [Removed] and [Removed] are both helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Loved watching them interact with the residents. Saw several activities during my visit. Very homey.

Lake house is the top end of these kinds of places, very nice but many things offered my dad will never be able to use.

Bedrooms where outstanding!!

My loved one and I really enjoyed our tour of Lake House Assisted Living. The bedrooms and the bathroom at this community where outstanding. They were beautifully decorated with lots of light throughout the room. This would have been my first choice for my mom but she needed more memory care then they had offered.

Very nice community.

Everything has been going good since mom has moved to Lake House Assisted Living. The staff have been very helpful and friendly with the move. The community is very nicely kept and is almost brand new. My loved one has enjoyed the variety of meals and activities offered.

Lake House, the right choice for my Mom

Lake House is fresh and new with an attractive Craftsman style and a floorplan that is easy for elderly people to maneuver. It is a smaller community, which we believe is ideal for my mother at this stage in her life.

The owners and staff are friendly, approachable, and sincerely caring! They have created a loving, caring, home-like atmosphere, helping each resident feel a part of the "family."

My Mom likes the food! That alone is a stand out! Homecooked rather than institutional is how we see it! And there is a small garden in the courtyard with tomatoes, peppers, and okra that are used by the chef.

The staff keeps the resident rooms clean, too, daily emptying the trash and mopping bathroom floors, and replacing towels. They get an "A+" in that department! The room always smells fresh!

The activity director does a great job of including each resident, adapting activities, and making whatever they do FUN and full of laughter!

We are very happy about our decision to have my Mom live at Lake House.

Lake House is awesome.

Lake House is awesome! They have an individual button necklace for each resident that they can push for ANY kind of help, from getting a drink of water to helping get out of bed or getting dressed!
Although they've only recently opened, staff is wonderful so far and we couldn't be happier.
Office staff/owners are very interested in making everyone happy.
A brand new facility can't be beat!

Outstanding

My dad really enjoyed his Respite care at the Lake House. The people are amazing and the food was awesome. The smell of fresh baked cookies every day was a bonus.

Amazing

A Place for Mom through Senior Advisor has been nothing but wonderful. They helped us find an Assisted Living facility immediately. We chose the Lake House in Largo, Fl for it's location and its brand new facility. The staff is very friendly, very experienced and the living quarters are awesome as well as the food and medical attention. Thank you to Senior Advisor, A Place for Mom and especially Miriam Bosch from A Place for Mom for her tireless guidance. All 3 organizations rate 5 stars from my wife and I.