Set amid the arching palms and abundant water features of The Palms of Largo campus, Regal Palms delivers a gracious lifestyle of comfort, care and value. Offering an attractive homelike setting for the residents, Regal Palms provides a welcoming environment for visitors and families as well.

Ours is a thriving community of residents from all walks of life enjoying the luxury and comforts of outstanding senior living. Regal Palms residents enjoy comfortable accommodations and with a rich variety of social and life enrichment programs. It also means the freedom to pursue hobbies and maintain friendships while leading a purposeful life.

Beyond the beautiful grounds, activities and fabulous services that you will experience at Regal Palms, our compassionate caregivers are dedicated to our residents’ happiness, well being and peace of mind.

Each day you will find our residents engaging in many activities and personal interests. For each of them, life here is purposeful, comfortable and delivered with a sense of value that rivals any competitive senior living community. More than typical senior living, Regal Palms delivers a lifestyle that can be likened to living in a five-star resort every day!

• 24 hour care
  • Library
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Love Regal Palms

My mother in law hated losing her independence, but loves Regal Palms. She is proud to have company come visit her there and share in the wonderful food. We are happy with all of it!!! She has met many wonderful helpful friends there.All in all a great experience

TGG Communications

Hello,
We are so pleased to know that your mother-in-law enjoys her new home at Regal Palms. Please let myself or another team member know if there's anything we can do to make her experience even more enjoyable.
Best, Lindsey Edwards, Dir. of Sales & Marketing

To much money!

This community was decent for the most part. The people were very nice and very helpful with everything and all the questions that we had. They did not offer the memory care that we were looking for and they were very expensive.

Community Representative

Hello,
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed visiting Regal Palms. I hope you find the memory care community that best fits the needs of your loved one and your family.
Best,
Lindsey Edwards, Sales & Marketing Director

Seems very nice and is least expensive of the places we visited.

It Is Like A 5 Star Hotel

My parents are doing great. My mom likes that she is safe here and my father is getting use to the new environment. They are enjoying all the good meals that is made. They are participating in the activities like concerts and my mom enjoys walking her dog, there is about 27 other pets here. The staff are wonderful with them. My parent's have a beautiful apartment, it is very clean and you don't smell anything. It's like your going into a 5 star hotel.

Going much better than expected!

I had to make the decision to move Mom in a hurry and from the moment I contacted Regal Palms its been great! The staff has given Mom extra attention since she's moved in just to make sure this is an easy transition for her. Originally we had a studio apartment for Mom and quickly learned that the space was just too small. The community was able to accommodate us quickly and get her in a 1 bedroom instead which was a blessing! Mom really enjoys the food and has even made some lady friends since moving in! Most of the time I can never get a hold of her until after dinner because she's busy socializing outside of her apartment. I am very happy with Regal Palms and their staff and would most definitely recommend!

I would not change a thing

They are fine just the way they are, and I would not change a thing. There is no room for improvement and I give the staff, and the facility five stars.

a major change for mother

The people there are very nice, both residents and staff. Any maintenance issues are taken care of immediately. And the facility itself is very well maintained and clean.

The biggest problem that my mother is having at Regal Palms is the food. She likes the BBQ and would prefer they prepare the meals to order somewhat, like a restaurant. Dinner is earlier than she is used to, also. But she is trying to adapt.

We wish she was encouraged more to participate in activities. After living alone so long, she is hesitant to "take the first step," but would like to be reminded of exercise classes, concerts and other events. She isn't used to anything we don't take her to. We know they treat the residents with respect and don't coerce them but she could do with a little coercion!

We feel she is in a much safer environment and might start to feel more independent rather than having to defer what she wants until one of us could take her.

It has only been a few weeks ... we hope she will soon get more into the swing of things!

Regal Plams

Regal Palms is a very nice place as far as the cleanness of the place. I found that some of the Management there are very rude to my family members. The nursing staff are the same way, rude!

Regal Palms assisted living.

My father has been living here for a few months. He loves the size and brightness of his new apartment. Staff are most accommodating and pleasant. Food is excellent in quality, taste, presentation, and variety. I did an extensive search of facilities in the area before choosing Regal and am very glad I chose this one. I sleep well at night knowing he's in a very caring, clean, thoughtful environment.

one of the best

could use more activities. bingo and wine and cheese get-togethers not enough.
most important. request a item or have a need, this community steps up and gets it done!
It is well worth a visit.

top of the list

a beautiful campus. wonderful dining, exceptional people
very nice apartments. ample parking if you drive.
cars to take you to your doctors appointments if you don't.
exceptional service.
well worth a visit.

A very big move

My wife needs assisted living help. i am independent.
we have been at Regal Palms 4 weeks. difficult to move from a home and complete independence to this type of living.
Note: this is no outdoor pool.

Very Happy

More enhanced assisted living Most of the patients have Parkinson’s or have had strokes. Tehre is also a secure ward. The activities are aimed at their population and they are good. My loved one likes the food and is very happy.

Clean and Nice

It’s both independent and assisted living. My loved one and I go there for church services on Sunday morning. It’s very clean and very nice. I would assume it’s as good as the activities in Royal and Cypress

Cypress

This is a very nice place. Everyone there is friendly and will soon know your name. I have not had a single problem with the care my Mom is getting there and would absolutely recommend Cypress. It is on the expensive side, but, again the cost is worth it if you can trust your loved one there.