Windsor Garden Care Center - East Orange, NJ

Windsor Garden Care Center - East Orange, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Windsor Garden

I would recommend Windsor Garden. So far everything is going well at the facility and they are fulfilling their purpose. They did call me when my mom had an incident.

Review of Windsor Garden

My aunt is still at the facility and it is going well there. The nursing care is the best. The meals are great.

Review of Windsor Garden

The staff is very helpful, especially right now. She is declining fast and had to be moved to another unit in the facility. It is cleaner than most facilities. Everything is above average!

Review of Windsor Garden

I feel that the facility is not catering to my loved one's dietary needs and that is where the issue is.

Review of Windsor Garden

The nurses are very good. It is very clean. If something happens they call me. Sometimes she is terribly wet and they are short staffed. Some of the aides do not do what they are supposed to do and they may be short staffed. They try to help though.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The therapists are the most informative staffers, and they really go above and beyond. The nursing staff is too busy. The kitchen staff is okay, and housekeeping is doing a great job. Some things are just really old, and it's unsanitary. The social services are disorganized and unprofessional. They scheduled a conference call with me and never called. They miscommunicated between themselves and nobody told me they had rescheduled it. I have to be proactive if I want information. I have to call and I keep getting transferred. The first night we got there it took more than two hours for someone to help change my grandpa. The lady who changed him was so nasty that I spoke with a supervisor. The supervisor helped the situation, but I was still upset.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The care is okay, but it is a dirty place. I do not like it. The appearance is not good.

Review of Windsor Garden

I think the staff is pretty good with the PT and I'm happy with my father's results. The recovery time was amazing to get around without his cane. I cannot thank them enough. They took care of my mom in the past too. The people were wonderful. I would like to see the rooms updated a little bit. It was pretty clean. The coordinator there would come up and check on the rooms and they were on top of it. She was wonderful. She let him see his dog, a service dog. She straightened this out for him to see his dog. My father enjoyed the meals. He was very happy. My mother was happy there too. They took real good care of her.

Review of Windsor Garden

I would recommend Windsor Garden. Everything was very good, but they can improve by giving the patients their medicine on time. The only issue is that they don't bring her the medicine when she needs it.

Review of Windsor Garden

I like the facility, it is excellent! This is the second time I've brought her here. I like the physical therapist. He helps her get better and is very good with her. The staff is really excellent, they treat the patients like family. The place is warm and friendly, a very friendly atmosphere! It's clean, too. The food is excellent - my mother devours it! I'm here every day.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

I appreciate everything they do for my loved one.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The experience was good. The therapy was very nice. The staff were good, I liked them. They were very nice. It was very clean. The food was not bad at all, and everything was good. They were very good at keeping me informed, and they even sent text messages!

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The experience is excellent. The nurses are perfect. The meals are perfect. I visit every day. They tell me what is going on.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

So far their attendance to the patients is good and my mother has not complained. They are good. My mother has not complained. The dining area is good. My mother does not complain about the meals. When I first came here, the admittance could have been better. There was no one around to help. They should always be there.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

All the staff I come in contact with are friendly. The care during the day is good, but my loved one has been complaining about the care at night. They don't respond to her call button, even when people walk past the room. They ignore her. She has to lie in a diaper for hours before anyone will come change her. My loved one doesn't like the food. They're always cleaning so that's good.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The service could be better. The roommates were complaining that they were left unattended when they needed to be changed. The nurses were nice people and did what they had to do. They were great. The aides were helpful and good, but they were understaffed. Their attitude and demeanor were great. They were pleasant people. I did not see anything out of place or filthy. However my loved is in the hospital because she caught an infection at the facility. They needed to inform us more of what is going with her.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center

The staff call me and keep in touch to let me know what is going on. It could be a little cleaner. Sometimes when you walk in, there is a smell. I have seen them clean recently. My loved one has not complained about the meals.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center – East Orange, NJ

They are doing a lot, and going forward we'll see more improvement. When my loved one fell, they called me and let me know.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center – East Orange, NJ

I appreciate the way they care for my loved one. They answer all the questions I ask and they get right back to you. However I think they need to re-paint the facility. It looks kind of dull in there.

Review of Windsor Garden Care Center – East Orange, NJ

I would recommend Windsor Garden. My loved one said the therapists are working with him well. The meals look like they're okay, but my loved one isn't getting the right food for his diet. It doesn't look too clean to me, though. The whole thing needs to be painted and updated. As far as keeping me informed, I haven't heard much about my loved one's care.

Review of Windsor Gardens

I like how they treat my loved one. She has to be fed and they are doing a good job doing that. The facility is clean, every room is clean, and the beds are made. They always call me to keep me informed.

Windsor Garden Care Center provides high quality skilled nursing and rehabilitative care in a friendly and modern environment. We are proud to be one of a select number of facilities certified in the Eden Alternative, a progressive and person-centered approach to elderly care.

Windsor Garden Care Center is located minutes from the Garden State Parkway and Interstate 280 in Essex County. In a recently refreshed building, Windsor Garden is a CMS 5-Star Skilled Nursing Community offering a comprehensive range of nursing and rehabilitation services.

Our compassionate skilled nursing team is dedicated to addressing the unique medical, social, and emotional needs of every individual. Our dedicated rehabilitation program is partnered with Kessler.Core, an affiliate of the renowned Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.