Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - New Providence, NJ

Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - New Providence, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The CNAs and nurses are wonderful. They should get my loved one out of bed more often walking with the walker. They are very nice. The cleanliness needs to improve and I was turned off with that. She has not complained about the meals.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The care has been pretty good overall. Everyone's been really helpful and nice. They're all pretty friendly. It's pretty clean every time I come there. They took my loved one out for a BBQ on the 4th and that was really nice. I haven't communicated with the therapists. The head nurse talks to me when I'm there.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They're not that bad with communication and they answer all my questions. I do think that everyone is very friendly. The night staff are not the best. I do not care for them. The say shift are great. My mom's sheets hadn't been changed for a week and no one had changed them. Now I do it every day when I visit. The housekeeper does come and the floors and the bathrooms are cleaned. She doesn't like the food.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

There have been good things and not good things. I voice a lot of my concerns. The actual work that the therapist do is fine. I had to raise my concerns about the therapy schedule. The nurses are excellent! The aides are not as good as the nurses. Every time I complain which is almost every day they were very nice and have tried to take care of all my concerns. The building is kept very clean. The building is becoming sterile and industrial. It used to be cozy. My mother loves the meals here.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They're doing a fantastic job with my loved one!

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My mom said she feels like she's being treated like a Queen! From the start, we had good meetings about discharge.

Overall, it was good!

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The personnel here are great. They've got her up and walking and that is just amazing. They're all very caring. Anytime you have any questions they're there to answer. They're courteous, friendly, always helping. It's nice and clean even in the middle of this construction, it's still very clean. The meals look good.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like it there and the people are really nice! My mom likes it there too. It is really clean. The meals are good. The nurses call me or I call them and ask if there are questions.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything seems to be okay right now. It seems to be clean. I am still trying to get to know the staff.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I had a good experience here.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

We used Spring Grove while we were renovating my loved one's home and we were very happy with our experience using the facility. The therapy was all good and we had a good experience. We had no problems at all with the staff. When you walk in the building it does not smell like your typical nursing home. He ate all the meals. This was such a good thing because he was not eating before. The staff said that he had a good appetite while at Spring Grove. The communication was fine.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

He is very happy there and everything seems good. The nurses seem to be attentive and doing their job. The aides are very helpful and seem good to me. All of the staff are very friendly and nice, and even introduce themselves. Most of the meals were good. When I am there they come in and bring me up to date.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is the absolute best. They are so wonderful. The meals are very good!

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Nothing is perfect and everyone is very nice from the nurses to the management. It is very clean. Everybody was good about communicating with me.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy and nursing care were just fine.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone is super friendly and the only thing I would like to mention is that I think the availability of some of the admin is limited and also sometimes the communication is limited as well.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

A new organization has taken over, and they're doing their best to get it back in shape. If they keep improving, they'll do very well. When we had problems with the lamp and TV, they fixed it immediately. They seem to be very attentive. The activities are not very stimulating though.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I had a good experience here.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is the absolute best. They are so wonderful. The meals are very good!

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy and nursing care were just fine.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have been making a lot of improvements to the building. This is an up and coming rehab facility. The physical therapists are very good. They are all very friendly and very pleasant. They always answer my questions. The nurses call me periodically.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My take is that the facility has done a great job. The only thing I would like to mention so far is that I would prefer more feedback from the doctor. Everyone has been very friendly. It is a very nice facility. My mother has not complained at all about the meals so far. I have not had contact yet from the doctor and this is something I would like. I have not, up until this point, reached out to the doctor myself either.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They could do better with the amount of activities they offer, like having kids from school visit. Other than that, they've been good! My mother seems to be enjoying it. She's not complaining!

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There are some nurses that are helping me get my home set up for home care for my loved one. His room here is clean.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is taking steps and doing a lot better than she was at the other place. They really got her exercising and I appreciate that. Everyone has been nice to her. There are no smells. I haven't gotten feedback from them, only her. They are not calling me or telling me anything.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one said the food was good and he likes the ice cream. When I try to call people down there and I can never get a call back.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, it was okay but they have not kept us informed at all.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I thought the staff at Spring Grove was very, very caring. They were patient and gentle. I could not say enough good things about the way they treated my mom. They did what they could in therapy and they let her say when enough was enough. The nurses were great and the aides were terrific. It was clean, they are in the process of remodeling which it needs.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Spring Grove is excellent. They have a great team over there. Everybody knows us, so they are like family to us. Communication has been good, and much better than the prior company. The process was smooth - a very smooth transition from the hospital to the Spring Grove. The therapists are good and they working with him. So, he is improving. The head nurse is great. The cleanliness has improved since Spring Grove has taken over. Most of the food is not healthy stuff though. Things like hot dogs are not nutritious. They should have healthy options.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They gave my loved one everything he needed. There is always room for improvement. Rehab was real good. Everything was good and they helped him with whatever needed. They gave the meds right on time and the doctor was good. They helped him with dressing himself and washing himself. Everybody was very friendly. It was pretty clean. He was happy with everything and they answered my questions. The PT therapist was excellent and everyone communicated well. It took a half hour to get help to the bathroom though. I tried to contact them three times and it was still a half hour to get help.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses are extremely attentive. My mother can become extremely difficult and they show a lot of patients and care. They do the best can. When she cooperates they do well. She is clean, they are definitely good with that. They are good from what I have seen. The staff is extremely friendly. I have had no issues with the nurses or the aids. The building is very old, but as far as cleanliness it is always clean. Oh, they are good.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My brother says the staff is nicer responsive than the place he was at before, and they are more responsive. They are giving him lots of physical therapy. It's much more frequently than they place he was at previously. He has said the portions are small, though, and he would like a private space.

Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a brand new post-acute and skilled nursing facility, providing first-in-class care in the areas of Northern and Central New Jersey. We look forward to helping you or your loved one achieve their short-term or long-term rehabilitative goals. Please visit our website for more information and to schedule a tour!