Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - New Providence, NJ

Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - New Providence, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I thought the staff at Spring Grove was very, very caring. They were patient and gentle. I could not say enough good things about the way they treated my mom. They did what they could in therapy and they let her say when enough was enough. The nurses were great and the aides were terrific. It was clean, they are in the process of remodeling which it needs.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Spring Grove is excellent. They have a great team over there. Everybody knows us, so they are like family to us. Communication has been good, and much better than the prior company. The process was smooth - a very smooth transition from the hospital to the Spring Grove. The therapists are good and they working with him. So, he is improving. The head nurse is great. The cleanliness has improved since Spring Grove has taken over. Most of the food is not healthy stuff though. Things like hot dogs are not nutritious. They should have healthy options.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They gave my loved one everything he needed. There is always room for improvement. Rehab was real good. Everything was good and they helped him with whatever needed. They gave the meds right on time and the doctor was good. They helped him with dressing himself and washing himself. Everybody was very friendly. It was pretty clean. He was happy with everything and they answered my questions. The PT therapist was excellent and everyone communicated well. It took a half hour to get help to the bathroom though. I tried to contact them three times and it was still a half hour to get help.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses are extremely attentive. My mother can become extremely difficult and they show a lot of patients and care. They do the best can. When she cooperates they do well. She is clean, they are definitely good with that. They are good from what I have seen. The staff is extremely friendly. I have had no issues with the nurses or the aids. The building is very old, but as far as cleanliness it is always clean. Oh, they are good.

Review of Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My brother says the staff is nicer responsive than the place he was at before, and they are more responsive. They are giving him lots of physical therapy. It's much more frequently than they place he was at previously. He has said the portions are small, though, and he would like a private space.

Spring Grove Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a brand new post-acute and skilled nursing facility, providing first-in-class care in the areas of Northern and Central New Jersey. We look forward to helping you or your loved one achieve their short-term or long-term rehabilitative goals. Please visit our website for more information and to schedule a tour!