Windsor Court Assisted Living - Palm Springs, CA

Great Energy!

Well operated. Fun and friendly enviornment. Pool for water aquatics, chef prepared meals and anytime dining service. Food was delicious! Vintage Hollywood ambiance. Residents very nice to me when I visited.

I toured this community

I went on a tour and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of our questions. It was an older building and looked old. It was 2 stories and we didn't like that. It would've been a far walk for mom to get to the dining room. And it didn't have a lot of outdoor space to walk her dog.

[Removed] was very gracious and presented a nice tour. I do not think this is a good fit for Mom.

A little older facilities, but clean, staff friendly. Not a lot of outside campus grounds.

Adjust plans for an emergency

I was not impressed by Windsor Court. It's a two story facility and the marketing director didn't know if there was a plan for fire escape; I found this concerning. It also didn't seem very clean.

The property was very nicely maintained!!

I liked this property and thought that the staff member who gave my loved one and I the tour was very kind and informative. I did think that some of the furniture looked a little older and the there was not very much bright light throughout the facility. It just was not the right fit for my mother.

My Visit To The Community!!

This community had one floor that was assisted living and one floor that was for memory care. We liked this community as the staff were nice and it was clean. They were not able to offer a 2 person transfer so unfortunately this community would not work for us.

Not to our liking.

DO NOT PUT YOUR PARENTS HERE! All it is is expensive babysitting and a teenager could do it better!!
My parents aren't showered. [removed] Lost lab results for emergency illnesses..
NO communication at all between staff. I is horribly run.....

Much Needed Remodel

That was pretty sad. They were getting ready to remodel it. I didn't seem clean at the time but they're redoing that. At least that's what they said.

GREAT place..going today with Step Mo...

GREAT place..going today with Step Mom...looks like this will fit all her needs. Smoking, dog, private patio, and looks like the price will fit! Open, honest, friendly..great location.