Stonewall Gardens - Palm Springs, CA

• Cable Included
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Transfer Assistance
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response

Its time reamdy set lets do it

Not one word not one agency not one good intent could in one lifetime achieve whar Stonewall and we accomplishedin our quiet moment. Now lets do it!!!

I never really thought about what my life would be like when I got older. But the ability to be myself in my home and with my family of fellow residents is more fun than I expected. We go out, stay in, talk, joke, and enjoy each other’s company. Having a caring staff close at hand to help me with anything that comes up day or night is a comfort. People make the difference and Stonewall has great people. I would not change a thing.

Simply put... THE BEST!

Any assisted living facility can wow! you with a tour, and Stonewall Gardens will do just that — a stunning Palm Springs Mid-century modern oasis with a breathtaking view of Mt. San Jacinto, immaculately landscaped grounds, and exquisite attention paid to the smallest details of architecture and decor: this is not the “home” you visited grampa in 30 years ago! You may forget this is a care facility and think you’re on vacation at one of the city’s many boutique resorts… pass the sunscreen! :)
But the real test of any assisted living facility is how the staff treats its residents — are you just a warm body filling a room, or a valued member of a community bringing a lifetime of experiences and having a few stories to tell? Adults in need of care (because of age, illness, or injury) are often patronized and belittled for their neediness rather than assisted with their living. At Stonewall Gardens the emphasis is on “living” as full and happy a life as possible; the “assistance” is a means to that end.
Having come from another assisted living facility where I felt like my needs were a burden to those who reluctantly attended to them because that’s what I paid for, where the mindset was “do just enough so he doesn’t complain,” the difference at Stonewall begins with the fundamental respect every staff member has and shows for every resident; it’s like comparing a Volkswagen to a Cadillac.

They did great!

I stayed here for a short respite stay. They did great! I loved them, I will be going back again for another stay. I would rate them very highly and give them a five. I was very happy with them.

A very Palm Spring retirement experience

This place has a very hip and "Palm Springs" ambiance. It is ideally suited for someone who is fairly mobile and looking for a small, stylish place to live. The staff is very professional and friendly.

The rooms are small and not suited to someone who is confined. There are no internal passageways between rooms and dining area, which can be a bit problematic in hot weather but the grounds are beautiful.

While their mission is to provide a safe environment for the LGBT community, they welcome everyone.

The Joys of Stonewall Gardens

Stonewall Garden is a much needed addition to our health care community here in Palm Springs. The community is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and the culturally specific services they provided is addressing the issue(s) for LGBT seniors.

I would recommend going in to meet Lauren and Dee to anyone. They are very knowledgeable and have hearts of gold.

I have been in the industry for over 10 years and I can tell that anyone who decides to make Stonewall Gardens their home will be seen as a family member and not just a "soon number."

Keep up the great work Lauren and Dee, the community is 100% behind you!!

Great place nothing we visited was like this, real Palm Springs feel the place was updated so nice, warm staff.