Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care - Houston, TX

Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

Overall it is good. They seem to be getting my loved one back in shape. It is very clean. I have not received any updates from the staff but I get my updates from him but a weekly report would be nice.

A good experience.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

The care seems very good. I've talked with the therapists and they are fantastic. I'm very pleased with the attentiveness of the staff.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

I would recommend this place. Every time I have gone in there, they are attending to my loved one. The cleanliness and communication are really good but I haven't had any good communication with the nursing department.

It went well!

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

Everybody seems pretty nice. When I pick my loved one up and drop him off, he seems content. When we bring him home, he looks forward to going back. They're pretty much consistent with communication. He mainly complains about the food being cold.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

They have been really good to my loved one. The nurses are really good. They have all been really good to us. He eats well. They call me and keep me updated.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

My loved one feels really comfortable. We notice when we bring him home to spend time with the family, he is always looking forward to going back. He wants to go back every time. Everybody is really nice. They call him by his name. He likes it and he has fun. Everyone is friendly. The food is always cold and it takes a lot of time for the tray to get to his room. Every time, they try to communicate when he is feeling confused. He complains about not having someone who speaks Spanish but they do try to communicate.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

They have been good with keeping in contact with me. They seem nice. They keep me updated, but they have had several different people call me. I would rather have one person call me instead of four different people.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

I know they do call me if there is anything going on and I only hear from the nurse. I think it is all going okay. I do not hear any complaints. My loved one likes the food a lot. I do not get too much communication about his care and I would like more.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

The nursing care is great. Communication could improve. They are not giving daily showers to my loved one.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

The CNAs they have been fantastic! The nurses have too. It's clean. When you walk in you determine a lot by the way it smells. You want your mom to stay at a place that smells good. When we were taking a look at the facility to see if we wanted to bring my mom here we didnt tell them we were coming. We walked in and it was so clean, and it smelled so good. We knew right then it was where we wanted our mom to go and that's what got our attention. If you don't ask you don't really get information. They do not volunteer it, it's more like you have to really go to them and ask.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

They give the same meal 3 times a week. There are meals my loved one can't eat that are still served to him. The food is a major reason why I rate it a 3 out of 5. Also because of stuff like table not working or internet not working or the shower is not working.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

The social worker laughs at me when I am concerned. No follow up with him and nothing. There is such a turnover. I do not feel like it is a professional establishment. The director needs a lesson on communicating with problems and is very quick to say that it is this or that with excuses.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

They only bathed him once in a week. They did not change his sheets in a week. To me they were friendly but the simple duties of the staff were not there. They did not give him what he needed even after I told them to. I had to call and ask for information. The nursing staff was not helpful. I'm not sure what someone without family would do to survive

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

I think the nurses are more attentive and engaged than the other staff. Cleanliness of the place and some of the attentiveness of the staff could be better. The response time of some of the staff and some of the maintenance issues like temperature control.

Review of Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care

The head nurse in charge was the most reliable person there. I really appreciate everything he did for me. I could not get through on the phone. I saw roaches there many times. I felt isolated when tried to get information without the head nurse's help. It has been the worst experience of my life.

Texas Institute for Clinically Complex care is dedicated to delivering excellent care and rehabilitation services. The staff at Texas Institute for Clinically Complex Care provides individualized senior care in a warm and home-like atmosphere. Our rehabilitation therapy services work with you to improve your quality of life.