Windemere Park Oakland - Troy, MI

Windemere Park Oakland - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

Would not recommend Windemere Park Troy

My mother was at Windemere Park Troy for 6 mos. She fell twice - no one knew what happened!!!! They JUST found her. She had a catheter which was not properly handled by staff, causing numerous UTI's. The last one ended her in the hospital for 10 days with a 104 temp. After that I removed her from Windemere.

Windemere had a huge turnover in personnel, From management, caregivers, kitchen staff, and maintenance. In my opinion, excellent, caring staff left or were let go, and replaced with mostly incompetents.

Upper management (one in particular) was VERY difficult to work with. She was rude, very unprofessional, and tried to be intimidating.

As long as this particular person is still there, I would never recommend Windemere Park of Troy, unless a family member is there constantly and very involved in their care!!!!

We couldn’t be happier with this place. They take such good care of my mom. My Mom is doing better than she has in years. I’m so happy we picked this facility for her. Perfect fit

A nice facility

Had a relative here recently. It's a newer facility and seemed very clean and comfortable. There were not a lot of residents there at the time and it appeared that the caregivers were attentive to everyone's needs. The director and the other employees were very kind and caring. Was quite satisfied with everything overall and would recommend it as a possible option to others.

We were overly pleased with the staff and community at Windermere Park Oakland. We were most pleased with the facility and not having too many amenities that we will not use. The first thing we noticed immediately that there is a natural cleanliness smell; no strong frangrance trying to mask nasty smells. The staff were very attentive to patrons and guests.