All Seasons Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills, MI

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response

Review of All Seasons

Wonderful. Great place

Review of All Seasons of Rochester Hills

We spent two nights in their guest suite and were able to interact with the staff and residents. Friendly, helpful staff and happy residents. Nice dining room with very good meals. Whole facility was spotless.

Review of All Seasons Rochester Hills

Very warm atmosphere. Living space more than adequate for two! [Name removed] made us feel at home and welcome - food was delicious - definitely a possible place for us to live.

Very thouroh review

wonderful tour and facility

Disappointing

Disappointing. We moved in 2 years ago and what a difference a couple of years makes -- it has gotten more and more disappointing -- rent goes up and everything else goes down and the worst part is no one listens to the residents. The management acts like we owe them and we are the ones paying. I want to move and I know several of my friends here feel the same way and when management learns you are unhappy watch out for retribution -- the food is crappy, the restaurant \manager\" acts like a [Removed] == and I think it is getting beyond repair. Even though we have meetings etc, nothing is ever done, there is no compromise, no solution finding it is their way or the highway -- find another place

Being Real

I think it is awful how when you go to all seasons \testimonials\" page they never tell you the bad stuff -- like the food is bad or that the staff acts like they are doing us a favor when we pay good money to be here -- I am so depressed in the past year in a half that we have different people running this place then we did when I first moved in. [removed] was awesome in the dining room now we have [removed] that thinks she is a drill sergeant --she is just obnoxious. The old director was good too now with [removed] everything is cheapened and the staff follows how the boss is and that boss just doesn't care about us. I want to see these sites will actually post a negative review

Fair and balanced

I am laughing at some of the recent reviews == it must be reviews written by the people that run the place. The food is a joke -- they can barely make chicken! God forbid if you want to bring food back to your room == there is barely enough there for a meal and they charge you extra unless you get it yourself and then [Removed] has a fit if you ask for anything else. "Mom" loves it? right, either honey you are just happy your mom is somewhere where you do not need to take care of her or you haven't asked her

Needs a face lift

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone somewhere else. I love my friends here, but the staff leaves a lot to be desired. Bottom line is they treat us like we "owe" them, and trust me they are squeezing us at every turn. Food had gotten cheaper, (like sloppy joes) really? this is the dinner special? Rent for me and my friends go up a lot faster then they had told us at signing -- you start off with a decent price but then year after year it goes up exponentially. We need a new games director, this guy needs to either take a class, step it up or step out.
They keep signing up new people that should not be in independent living and it affects the rest of us. I find myself sad more often than I am happy these days and my neighbors feel like I do -- it seems like they keep taking things away -- I have had enough taken away in my life can they just try to be nice?

I wish I could move there

This community bought a cadillac so they are able to take the residents places without having to use the van. This community is cleaner than a hospital. The food is excellent and it is all you can eat. They are remodeling all the units so mom has new appliances and paint. There is a pharmacy that will deliver medications to one staff member at the community. The staff are helpful and attentive. The coordinator really helped with getting mom moved in. She is knowledgable, funny and easy going. She is a wonderful person all the way around. I would recommend this community.

Being Independent in a Wonderful Community

Everything is going well and my parents are learning to adjust here. The community is clean, nice, and just wonderful. I appreciate all the help I got from A Place For Mom when we were searching, and I have been recommending them to folks.[Removed] at All Season has been a gem and their whole staff is great and helpful. However, the food tastes bland but the management is open to recommendation by the residents. They are listening and addressing the issues. The community makes an effort to do great and I have not run into any issues.

Love All Seasons! [Removed] was superb in her tours and giving of information. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. We would have gone here if our mom's circumstances would have allowed it. I toured it about 4 times with different family members. Never saw (or smelled!) anything that made me think badly of AS.

My mom is doing well here

I am very pleased with my mom's move to All Seasons Rochester Hills, the staff here are very friendly and they help my mom who is blind, be a part of the activities that are offered there. She really likes going to the dining room and enjoys the food and what is offered on the menu. I have signed her up with the resident doctor program there and sometimes it a bit hard to get information but the staff does keep me well informed.
Our leasing agent here at All Seasons Rochester Hills just blew us away in how she helped my mother. I would definitely recommend All Seasons Rochester Hills to family and friendly.

A wonderful place to live!

Bright, airy and modern. Very clean and everyone is very friendly. The food is very good too. Love my apartment. Glad I chose All Seasons!

Needs Improvement -- start with management

The place, aesthetically, is very nice == but the people that used to make this place a caring place have just about all left and from the Director to the "activities" person are awful == they really do not care about the residents and take advantage of them, things are [Removed] and the Director never reports them to the police or takes any action. Everything has cheapened, the food is all frozen (never fresh) and cheap things -- hamburgers, hot dogs -- the steaks are off the menu -- for what we pay it is a [Removed].
We have taken our grievances to management and they do nothing -- the point is .. they just do not care, they have our money and they just brush everything off ... let us enjoy our final phase of our life, this place is stressful

Another happy tenant n daughter!

The staff at All Seasons of Rochester Hills is awsome! I just appreciate how they take the time n listen to their tenants as family. I love [Removed] in the dining room! They take good care of my mom [Removed]. I enjoy visiting my mom at All Seasons. There is always someone to visit with in the main lobby or puzzle room, or to join in on the eve t yay activities.

A great new living for my Mom!

I am so thankfull that my mother found a community where she can socialize but still have her privacy. I have a seen a small improvement since moving in. Mom is much more active and stronger. Thank you All Seasons of Rochester Hills! Good times for Mom!#

Impressive. Very elegant, yet homey atmosphere.

A Visit From Me

I liked the community the most when touring. They are reasonably priced and very nice. They seemed to have activities available. They also called us 2-3 for a lunch invitation. They were all very nice and everyone shook your hands and spoke with you.

Top notch

The staff has been great! Everyone is friendly, understanding, and supportive! My father is happy. We highly recommend All Seasons!

updated property

I like how updated the property is. I gave all 5's.

THANKFUL FOR ALL SEASONS

My mom loves her new home at All Seasons in Rochester Hills. Following the sudden loss of my dad last August, it's good to see her smile again. Thank You.

Sounds like a great place!

From everything we've heard they're doing a fantastic job at All Seasons Rochester Hills! My loved ones really seem to be enjoying themselves here. They've had nothing but good things to say about the staff, and it sounds like they've got plenty of activities going on to keep the residents entertained!

Friendly & helpful staff, e...

Friendly & helpful staff, exceptionally lovely community.

They were very nice and very accommod...

They were very nice and very accommodating. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They recognized that it was not the right fit for our loved one so they recommended a different community. We were very impressed with them and how they were able to be selfless and recommend another community.

Visited site. Very impressed.

Visited site. Very impressed.

We did like this center. It was very...

We did like this center. It was very clean and offered everything that I am interested in, crafts, painting, sewing, exercise and the food seemed to be pleasing. We enjoyed director very much and would have been happy living there. The grounds were well manicured.