The Sheridan at Birmingham - Birmingham, MI

The Sheridan at Birmingham - Birmingham, MI has yet not published prices.

Probably Acceptable

The Sheridan at Birmingham is probably as good as other assisted living facilities. The aides on whom I depend range in attitude and performance from surly to outstanding. I am lucky if an aide is neutral —neither helpful nor sadistic . The facility is new and pleasing in decor, although I find it cold and modern,, as opposed to warm and welcoming. I’ve been here only four weeks and admit to resisting acceptance, but losing one’s husband and home are big adjustments for a 79-year-old with a diagnosis of a condition that has no cure. The management appears to be open to criticism and eager to improve conditions, but an aide cannot be forced to be caring. In general the aides here are not well trained, nor are they made aware of one’s particular problems. Most of my aides didn’t know that I couldn’t walk until I had been here for several weeks.

Nice location....Needs Director

Promised activities, care and food would enrich
my life. Not the case here. The director is no where to be found if issues arise. I have visited over the weekend time and time again, no director or direction on site.

Beautiful location just poor management.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback; we'd like the opportunity to make this right. Your comments have been passed on to a supervisory team that will follow up with the community. Our team would like to continue this conversation as it will give us a chance to better understand and address your concerns with The Sheridan at Birmingham. Please contact [removed]. We look forward to hearing from you!

New facility, looks very nice. Limited activities. Hard to really judge the facility yet as they are too new. Residents are just starting to move in. We were not able to see any activities or interaction between staff and residents.