Couldn't ask for better Care !!

The community has been absolutely wonderful in all aspects to my wife and her needs. She is really enjoying her meals and is eating better than ever since the move to Sunrise of Troy. It is very clean with great activities. I could not have asked for a better place than this facility.

I would recommend Sunrise of Troy!!

My dad enjoyed his short 10 day respite care stay at Sunrise of Troy. Since he was only there for a short time he did not take part in any of the activities offered. I had a meal with him while he was there. The food was good and there was a variety of choices. The community is well maintained and the staff was great. I would definitely have him stay there again.

Update to past review

Update to past review. She is now in a private room and loves it. She was also able to speak for herself the needs she requires about care such as assist with dressing (she can do it herself). Staff was made aware and she is now "living" much like she did at home while having social interactions activities ,(of which there are MANY!), delicious home cooked meals, medication management, etc. SUNRISE of Troy, you are an answer to our prayers!

#lovethisplace

We could not be any happier with Sunrise. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Mom LOVES it here. Many activities everyday, excellent home cooked meals, clean, friendly, respectful environment.

WONDERFUL PLACE

bEEN THERE A MONTH. MEALS ARE WONDERFUL, LOTS OF ACTIVITES, NICE ROOMS. WEEKEND AIDS (SOME) ARE GRUFF WITH CLIENTS AS WELL AS SOME MIDNIGHT AIDS. MOVING INTO A RIVATE ROOM TO SEE IF THAT HELPS SOLVE SOME OF THIS. THIS IS HER PERCEPTION AND SHE IS A COMPLAINER ANYWAYS--SO IT MAY NOT BE AS BAD AS SHE RELAYS TO ME . LOL

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more. Please email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com. Thank you! Sunrise Team

A pretty good experience...

I think they need to take more care of my loved one's diet. He came up with extra fluids and ended up in the hospital. Other than that, It was a pretty good experience at the Sunrise of Troy. It's clean. The staff is very friendly.

Amazing Facility

The staff are wonderful and really caring. They always answers your questions or something is going they will contact me and let me knows whats going on. My mother lives here and she is happy and adjusting really well. The staff also go above and beyond on their job to make sure they feel like home.

great service

Sunrise of Troy did an excellent job with my Mother.
They have a great place.

easy move in & friendly welcome

We just moved my grandma in last week but everything went smoothly and all the staff I've met so far has been friendly and gone out of their way to make us all comfortable with the transition. It's a very nice facility, well kept and clean. I look forward to visiting her now instead of avoiding visits at the nursing home she moved from.

Friendly staff and excellent care

They're doing a great job at Sunrise of Troy. The caregivers are friendly and attentive, and the personalized attention they manage to give each resident is excellent. They provide a very high level of care, which is good if your loved one is just on the edge of where they may need skilled nursing. The facility itself is beautifully decorated and has a real community feel. I've always been helped right away with any questions or concerns I've had.

It's acceptable, but not perfect.

We have had some issues with their administrative and billing procedures. We've had several bills that have been completely incorrect, or they have even sent the bill to the wrong person. The bill is coming from their national headquarters, but the local facilities have to fix them. Other than that, it's a good facility. The staff is nice and the general care is good. It's acceptable, but not perfect.

They do a great job here!

We've been very pleased with the service here, I'd give them 5s across the board! I can't really think of any way I'd like them to improve. It's a nice clean place, the staff are very friendly, and the services they provide are excellent!

Mostly Wonderful

The people were very friendly and helpful.
the care givers and custodial staff were wonderful. The food was good even though Bill did not enjoy much of it. I have one complaint about a person named Vicky. She worked in the financial area she was cold and very unfriendly. She should not be on the front lines. Laura Anderson was kind and very friendly and always available. I thought if I HAVE to talk to Vicky again I WILL move Bill to another facility. The RN's were available and helpful. The Geniteva Hospice could not have been more helpful kind and understanding.

big