Willow Springs & Arbors at Willow Springs - Spring Hill, TN

Extremely nice director and staff. It is a great location and a small setting that feels very home like. The only thing is that the room was small for two people. Will keep in mind for the future.

Great Facility!!

I thought this facility was really nice and had a lot of great amenities they had to offer all of there residents. They had a nice open floor plan with a great dinning room as well as dinning room. The staff was very professional and gave my mom and I lots of detailed information of there community. It was just out of our price range that we had budgeted for.

Good Experience Here, But Their Meal Program Needs Improvements

It has been good experience for father here at this community. I know he is safe and in good here. It is a good looking community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. There are nice activities offered for the residents. I will say that I think their meal program needs improvements. They have a kind staff here, they are good at what they do. It is a smaller community compared to others, but it has worked out very well. This is a community I would recommend.

Some Improvements Needed

I found that they were not bathing and showering the residents like they should have been. The food is not particularly good either. The residents do not have many choices, what they have is what they have. The staff is pretty good.

all inclusive services

Willow Springs Assisted Living are being very good to us about the price they are giving us. Just having the all inclusive services at this facility is huge. The director Pam is phenomenal. The staff are wonderful. The customer service rep went out of her way to meet with us. Across the board they have been helpful. The staff even helped us move my parents in. The whole package here is just phenomenal. I am very pleased.

Nice place!

Overall I think they do a good job at Willow Springs Assisted Living. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I like that it is on the smaller side. The staff is friendly and professional, and the residents seem well cared for. I do wish there was a bit more range in the medical services they provide, however.

Very friendly, kind, and loving

My mom is very happy there at Willow Springs Assisted Living. They are very nice to her. The director, Pam, is amazing. Very friendly, kind, and loving. She is really a wonderful gal. Everyone there is just really very sweet. They have been very good to mom. They are very good at responding any time we have any questions or requests.

Willow Springs

I think so far its doing good. It a very clean facility and friendly staff. The lady that helped find this place is a awesome lady and wouldnt ask for anyone else.

I am very pleased with them

I had already interviewed them before. I chose them because I was in a emergency situation with my husband and they were very helpful. They were very understanding and it was a clean place. They helped me in every way they could. I am very pleased and I would use them again.

I got a very nice feeling when I entered this facility. It is small compared to some but very homey and the staff and residents spoke and all seemed happy. The director had people poking their head into her office as we met and it seems like one big family. There is two different facilities, one with basic assisted living and another with more intense care for memory residents. The rooms were spacious and all had walk in showers. There is not fee for level of care. It is all included. The only down side was they are small so no van to transport residents to outing. Pam Williams, the Administrator said they take residents in their personal cars to Walmart, etc for outing.

Wonderful Assisted Living in Spring Hill TN area

My families experience with Willow Springs has been excellent in all regards.
The staff is always friendly and ready to help or answer questions. They were infinitely patient with my mother who was NOT thrilled to be moved at first but came to really enjoy the staff, other residents and many activities.
The facility is always clean and neat as a pin and my mom says the meals are very good.
I especially liked that most services are available at Willow Springs. My mother is 95 and taking her out is hard on her so having most things taken care of in house was wonderful.
I would highly recommend Willow Springs to anyone who needs some help with care of your loved ones.

No Door Locks

It's an assisted living place. It was okay. The only thing I didn't like was the didn't have any door locks because it's assisted living, not independent living. The place is nice. It just wasn't what I was looking for.

Staff was friendly and faci...

Staff was friendly and facility was very clean. Alzheimer's residents are in a separate building. All rooms the same size with furniture furnished. Cost covers all services and they do not recommend TV nor phones in rooms. Nice setting room for residents in the center of building for residents to watch TV. Large outside area well secured. Cost is $165 per day for private room or $131 for semi-private. The Day Care service is $10 per day. extra. Has 14 rooms.

we visited this location today. We w...

we visited this location today. We were very impressed. I think it would be a perfect fit for them. Small population and rooms still available, but filling fast - this is a brand new faciliity. Very reasonable for what you get - it seems. Doctors appointments have to handled by family. No transportation to doctor's visits or other outings. Breakfast served on demand- no set time. Immaculately clean and residents we saw looked happy.

Very nice. One bedroom would have be...

Very nice. One bedroom would have been perfect, but 2 people are not allowed by the fire marshall in the one bedroom. The "Alcove" is the next best choice. Waiting list right now. nonrefundable deposit (unless your needs change). They have furniture is desired at no additional expense. Meals have nice options for picky eaters and breakfast can be at any time.

beautiful facility; friendly staff; m...

beautiful facility; friendly staff; met several residents; may not be affordable without sharing a room

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here.

To us assisted living means two things. You do the living and we help you do just that. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.