We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
Choice, independence and new friends await you at Willow Park. Our lovely two-story building lends lush courtyards, a dedicated staff and many planned activities to our residents. Our friendly licensed nurses and caregiver teams ensure every resident at Willow Park receives the highest quality personal care possible. We also offer care for those with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia in our Kingswood Court community.
Personal care assistance around the clock, medication assistance, weekly housekeeping, and apartment maintenance are only some of the amenities and services included in your basic monthly rent at Willow Park. We have beautiful outside courtyards for taking leisurely strolls and many cozy lounges. A private dining room is also available for families who would like to celebrate a special occasion. Willow Park's activity and Life Enrichment programs are unique in that they are tailored to our residents' interests. From Tai Chi to painting, residents are having fun while improving their flexibility, mobility and emotional well-being.
Boise offers seniors all the excitement and convenience of big city living while retaining the charm and feel of a small town.
- Boise's walkability score is 40.
- Boise's bike score is 63.
- The median age in this area is 35.
- Alternative senior housing: There are four other senior housing facilities in this area.
- Weather: This area usually experiences snowfall of 8 inches or less during the winter. Rainfall is typically less than 5 inches for the year and the temperature can range from 100 degree Fahrenheit highs in the summer, to 19 degree lows in the winter.
- Veteran facilities: The Veteran's Affairs Medical Center is a 15-minute drive from here.
Boise has a variety of transportation opportunities for seniors.
- Buses: Valley Ride. Seniors over the age of 65 pay half price for fares.
- Multiple taxi services including ABC Taxi and Boise City Taxi.
- Boise is also serviced by both Uber and Lyft. Seniors need only download an app to their phones or tablets to access either service.
Health and Safety
Boise city offers low crime rates and a number of medical facilities to ensure the health and safety of seniors.
- Crime rates: The area crime score average is 70.84 which is 29.16 percent lower than the national average.
- Hospitals: Main hospitals in the area include Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Treasure Valley Hospital. There are also Urgent Care and Primary Health options available.
Sports and Leisure
One of Boise's biggest benefits are the multiple recreation opportunities in the area. Seniors will have no trouble filling their days with adventure.
- Golf courses: There are five golf courses in the area. These include Indian Lakes Golf Club, Quail Hollow Golf Club, Pierce Park Greens, Hillcrest Country Club and Warm Springs Golf Club.
- Tennis courts: The area has four facilities with tennis courts. These include Boise Racquet and Swim Club Tennis Courts, Springs of Royal Oaks Tennis Courts, Winstead Park Tennis Courts and Fairmont Park Tennis Courts.
- Gyms: There are many gyms in the area that are senior-friendly including Axiom, Crunch Fitness, Planet Fitness, West Family YMCA and Anytime Fitness. Each of these gyms participates in the Silver Sneakers program.
- Parks: There are parks in nearly every area of the city. Three of the largest are Kathryn Albertson Park, Julia Davis Park and Ann Morrison Park. The city also hosts the Boise River Greenbelt, a paved pathway along the river that stretches from one end of the city to the other. It's perfect for a scenic stroll or bike ride.
Shopping and Entertainment
Boise is also host to endless shopping and entertainment experiences, ensuring that there is always something available for everyone and that anything a person needs is never too far away.
- Grocery stores: Natural Grocers, Winco Food and Albertsons are the three main grocery stores in the area.
- Buffets: Seniors can receive discounts at both Golden Corral and Chuck-a-rama.
- Restaurants: Traditional chain restaurants such as Olive Garden, Sizzler,and The Cheesecake Factory are abundant in the area. There are also several independent restaurants that are worth a visit. Asiago's and Chicago Connection are a few that shouldn't be missed.
- Movie Theaters: For movie fans, seniors can choose between Edwards Theaters, Country Club Reel Theatre and Overland Park Cinemas.
- For seniors who prefer a good book, the Library! offers a huge selection that guarantees something for everyone.
- Attractions: Area attractions include Zoo Boise, Aquarium of Boise, the World Center for Birds of Prey, Idaho Botanical Garden, the Old Idaho Penitentiary and countless outdoor areas that capture the beauty of Idaho.
Boise is home to religious facilities from almost any faith and denomination. Whether Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist or everything in between, seniors will have no trouble finding a religious community that shares their beliefs. A few of the larger options include Calvary Chapel, St. John's Cathedral, the Islamic Center of Boise and Heart of the Dharma.