Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living - Ridgeway, SC

Joshua's Foundation Assisted Living - Ridgeway, SC has yet not published prices.

PHONE SYSTEM IS NOT UP TO DATE

My brother broke his hip and is not able to call me as often as he did. I have tried over and over to find out about him but Joshuas Foundation has their phone hooked up to a fax machine. I have literally dialed 10 times and the fax machine continues to come on. One of the nice ladies that work there has a phone but she advised me not to call on her phone. What am I to do to check on my brother? I cannot get through to talk to anyone. With an organization like this, if there was a family emergency, what is a family member going to do. There is no reason why the fax machine could be separate from the phone. Members from our church have also tried to check on him and no one can get through. I love Joshuas Foundation and they have been great to my brother but there are issues that need to be corrected. This is pretty major. I do appreciate the kindness shown to my brother.

Things fine until he got sick This is when he really needs a friend.

My brother has been at Joshuas Foundation for over a year but fell and had to have hip surgery then had a stroke. I am disappointed in Joshuas Foundation not taking any interest in him since has has been so sick. I have always tried to be kind to them and all I expect was for them to visit and bring him some of his T-shirts and comfortable clothing he had for PT. Am pretty disappointed at this time.

[name removed]

Joshuas Place loves my Brother

I am so happy with the change in my brother since he is living at Joshua's Foundation. They are so good to him and he always tells me about what they had to eat, which is a good thing. He uses the phone there to call me almost every day and is always upbeat. I wish he was closer but would never consider moving him. Living there is more like home.He has made a lot of friends also. Knowing he is in such good hands has taken a burden off my heart. Thank you for being so good to my brother. If I could make one suggestion it would be to get a more up to date phone system. I have no number to get in touch with my brother is there was an emergency. The only phone they have is the one hooked up to the fax machine. I have to dial over and over to get through. Was told there is no other number I can call if there is a true emergency. Other than that love the facility.

A great small community place for my husbands mom.

Joshua's has great staff that is very friendly, kind and caring. It has been a very safe place for my mother in law and she has really nestling into the small community there. She requires a little extra care as she is a fall risk with her parkinsons and they have accommodated her very well.