WHITEHALL BOCA RATON - Boca Raton, FL

WHITEHALL BOCA RATON - Boca Raton, FL has yet not published prices.

My mom was very well taken care of

This place has excellent staffing!!!

Hurricane Irma

[Removed]

To whom it may concern,

My name is [Removed]. My husband is a resident at Whitehall in Boca Raton. During Hurricane Irma, I stayed with my husband for 4 days @ Whitehall. A cot was provided in the room for me to sleep in. I noticed that every half hour, the staff would knock on the door before opening to check if everything was alright. I also noticed a lot of patients I have never seen before were wheeled in before the hurricane to seek shelter at Whitehall during the storm.
I realized that a lot of staff stayed over for the storm to take care of the resident, and even brought their family in with them. The air conditioner at Whitehall was going beautifully.
I personally asked about the generator in case the power goes off, which luckily did not happen at Whitehall during the storm, and it was checked and ready to be used. Food (lunch and supper) was supplied by the facility for everyone (residents, staff, family) staying for shelter at Whitehall during the storm.
The activity room was taken over by the kids, who played together nicely. Supplies and some toys were provided for them to occupy their time with. I also saw the men playing decks of cards in the market square, laughing and talking amongst each other.
I feel that it is important to share this wonderful gesture provided by all the staff at Whitehall to the community during the hurricane, and to acknowledge the great job they have done for the residents. The staffs who work at Whitehall are very caring and conscientious. I am very thankful for everything they do for my husband here at Whitehall in Boca Raton, FL.

Good Layout

They didn't have an Alzheimer's unit at the time that I was going to move him in here. I am not sure now if they are assisted living or a nursing home, but I know that they don't have Alzheimer's patients. Whitehall was clean and I liked the layout. The halls are more like cottages.

Whitehall Boca is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility that serves Palm Beach, Delray, Boynton, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Broward County, and indeed all of South Florida. We offer both short-term rehab and long-term nursing care in a beautiful setting where residents can count on getting the skilled care they require — and the compassion they deserve.Of course, providing an attractive and comfortable atmosphere for residents is only part of what spells the difference between Whitehall and other facilities. Our ongoing commitment to excellent care is first-rate and, indeed, to help promote quality care across the entire nation we’re proud to be participating in the Nursing Home Quality Initiative (NHQI) — a program by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Our goal in participating in the Initiative is as straightforward as our goal in our daily activities at Whitehall: to see that residents everywhere receive the best care possible.