Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Sunrise, FL

Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Sunrise, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The environment is good. They are all friendly. I like the aides, they really take care of my mother. It's clean. My mom has a problem with the food. She said they were giving her the same thing for three days. I want to know if there is a doctor who comes in and I would like to speak to him.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The nurses are the best. The staff is good. Everything is clean and beautiful. Communication has been great.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The place is very clean and they are treating my loved one very well. She likes it and that is something because she is tough!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is the best! They really are wonderful! I would rate higher than 5 stars if I could. All of the nurses have given her the best care possible. It's very clean! I hate to say it but the meals were terrible.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff is very attentive and they are willing to help the patients. They are all very good. It is very clean. The floors are usually kept clean and shiny and the bathrooms are in good condition. My mother is a picky eater and it would not be fair for me to rate the food. They tried to accommodate her special needs. Social services need to improve with their communication.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They are very friendly. My mother was here before, and they were very, very good. The fact she wanted to go back here, that is saying a lot. Therapy is very good. They are getting her to walk and move around. It's very clean. She told me that the meals were okay. She told me the hot dog was delicious!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is all excellent. Therapy is good. My loved one is comfortable there.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They were fantastic. Everything was great! The therapists and all of them are very attentive and very helpful. They are always there whenever you need them. They accommodated my pickiness for meals.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Everything was good. It was very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The physical therapy people are wonderful. The meals are pretty good.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one likes the food. The staff is nice. I haven't gotten much feedback at all.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The therapist is terrific, compassionate and caring and pushes you just enough so you want to do it. They are very professional. They tell you all you want to know. They explain what they are giving me and why. The CNAs are superstars and they make you feel like it is okay when they clean you. It was the best shampoo in my life. The nurses are very compassionate. They are vigilant in cleaning and when I have a problem in bed they change my sheets immediately. The communication is very good and they brought me a plan and kept in touch and I feel like I know what is going on.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The physical therapist is very nice and sweet. Everyone is usually good. I think that everything has been really great. My grandmother hasn't enjoyed the meals there. She says that they are cold by the time to get to her, but they have gone out of their way to do better for her. Anything that I ask they are good about answering. They do take a while to get the room, once they push the light for help. You would expect that they should at least come check, in case that it could an emergency. There are a few times I had to wait to get someone’s attention. They did have a flood and they didn't realize they guys toilet was overflowing and it leaked into my grandma's bathroom.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one tells me that she is feeling stronger. It's okay except for during the night. They have asked her not to get out of bed by herself. During the night, she has to wait for a while to get someone to take her to the bathroom. She said the food could be better.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is very nice. It is a clean but older building. My father is receiving the wrong kinds of food for his diet.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Therapy was great. The nursing care was good. It was hard to get them to take her to the bathroom at night. I had an issue with the cleanliness. The whole time she was there, they didn't wash the floor in there. As far as the whole place goes, it was pretty clean. Her sheets and bedding weren't changed every day. And some of the blankets were hanging around for too long. It took them 24 hours to refill her paper towels in her bathroom. Mom said the food wasn't bad. They really didn't give us a whole lot of information on discharge. Some aides were very good, others were not. I didn't like the way they gave medications because I didn't have all the information.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They treat the patients with respect. Provide excellent therapy. The nurses care is phenomenal. There are no odors and it's exceptionally clean. If my loved one does not like the meal they will bring her something else. They are exceptionally nice and helpful.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The physical therapist was outstanding. The case manager was outstanding and a few more were just a delight and so kind. My mother was better when she left. It was pretty clean. The therapist and the administrator were very helpful in every way. There were some that were not. Overall it was okay even though there were issues because of some of the personnel on the floor.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is a very good place. I have seen improvement with the therapy. They were helpful. They communicated well and were nice.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is excellent. The meals are adequate and my loved one enjoys them. I have to call them and chase them down but they do help when we ask.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's been great. The meals are good. The care is good. The toilets could use more frequent attention.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Its very good. I am very pleased. Everything is nice and clean. I am satisfied. From what he is saying, Therapy is working for him! I am pleased with all that I see when I am here. I spoke with the nurse and everybody is nice and friendly. When I walk out of here, I don't worry! I can see that he is well taken of. I saw the lunch and it looked delicious!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are friendly and have kept us informed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

There is one person that cleans up in the morning and is so nice. My loved one really enjoys the meals. Communication has been great.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone there has been very helpful. They call and the follow up is good. The staff is very good. It is very clean though.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It has been really great all around. We are very happy with the meals!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The staff is very attentive. They are positive, cheerful, and nice. Most of them are very helpful and concerned. They are very good. They pick up the trash and everything. The meals are excellent. My husband wasn't eating in the hospital and he has enjoyed everything here, especially the fish. Communication is really good. It looks it may be an older facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The attention to needs and things that are liked and what my loved one does not like is great. The social worker tries to help you out with everything that is within the power and was very helpful. My loved one loves the food. Everyone is great at communicating.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The friendliness was excellent. It was clean, They talked to me all the time. My loved one was okay there and was happy with it. The nurses were very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everybody is wonderful! Everything is clean and always squared away! The meals looked plentiful, good. They offer juice, snacks, desserts, everything is available. Communication is outstanding!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses are good. Sometimes the CNAs at night do not want to do their jobs.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is excellent. It's all excellent. The people and nurses are super.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I think my loved one is very happy. I think its very nice and lovely. I think that they are taking care of my loved one. The staff is good, as far as I know. Therapy is miserable.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is going well. The nurses are good and the meals are very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

All of the therapists are excellent. My loved one thinks they should use spray, like Lysol to kill the germs. They messed up the meals by not giving my loved one what he requested. It was noisy because of a roommate and he couldn't sleep. Some of the communication from me to them got lost and misconstrued. One person did not know what the other person was doing. When I would call I would get one story from one person and then someone else said something else. There were problems with a few. They did not tell me anything at all.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is a very nice place and gave good care. Therapy is very good. They are all very helpful most times. They keep you informed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It has been good so far.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are friendly and therapy is going well. I had concerns only on about my mother refusing things and I think the facility should take control if it's something she needs but it has been improving. We are working on it with the facility. It's not a brand new facility but seems to be clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They have been taking good care of my loved one. They are friendly. It's clean. My loved one likes the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are doing a pretty good job there. The staff care is very good. They are very friendly. We haven't had much communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's very nice. When you walk in, you don't get the feeling that you are walking into this sort of place. My loved one is happy there. My loved one has a room all alone so that is really nice. When my loved one presses the button someone comes to help so service wise, it's pretty good. They are very nice. Nobody has an attitude. They have kosher food. My loved one was thrilled borscht was offered and grew up with that!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The meals are a large quantity. My loved one has a hard time understanding what the nurses are saying sometimes. The only information I get is when I ask when I am there.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is clean. I saw progress with the therapy. The food is very good and my loved one cleans the plate. The social worker is awesome.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They talked to me and we discussed things. The communication was very good. I had some issues with his clothing. Sometimes I cannot find his clothes. The cleanliness is very good! It appeared to look clean everywhere but I did open a drawer and there was a roach. However, the staff cleaned the room and sent the man to spray to take care of it so that was good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nursing staff is good. Therapy was pretty good and the nurses did well. Everybody was real friendly. It was clean. I never heard from the caseworker. I left a voicemail and never got a callback. Everybody else was able to get a hold of me. They told my father about discharge and not me and I am the one to complete the discharge. They do not communicate well at the management level and lie to you.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It did not look dirty. The food did not look bad. We would give specific orders for flavors my loved one like and they would bring things in a cup and my loved one did not want that and we told them about this. We were there a week. My loved one was really was not getting the therapy that was needed. We felt my loved one was not really benefiting at all. On Sundays they do not have therapy. My loved one would ring the bell and they would say they would send someone and they never came to help. We asked the therapist to call us and it took a long time for them to call us back. I could not tell who was a nurse or who was an aide.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses are good and attentive. They look after him. It's very clean and very neat! The meals smell really good. So far it's been in there five days and my loved one has not seen a doctor yet and I have not gotten a chance to speak to the doctor yet either

Therapy was great!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Excellent nurses. The staff is very good and friendly. Everything is good. The cleanliness is very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one is taken care of. Communication has been excellent. They call even at 4 am.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The have been wonderful with my mother! There have been so many names to remember however we are so pleased with the experience! The place is spotless!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapists have been really good. The staff work very hard. They are very good at communicating. I have been eating with my loved one and it's not that bad.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's clean. The meals are okay.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Excellent people there. They were wonderful and very polite to me. They were extremely friendly and very generous to me. It's extremely clean and they were constantly cleaning. The sheets were changed every day. Excellent communication, nurses and doctors would come in and inform me of things. Many times I rang for the nurses and they do not come. The food is the worst you have ever had.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It’s the finest place I have been to. That place took me from thinking I wasn’t going to live to now. I am walking, talking, going to the Doctors, and I even went to the bank today! The nurses staff was out of this world. The rehabilitation crew made me work out and gave me detailed instructions on working out at home. You don't know how good it makes me feel. I told my doctor "listen if you have to send anyone to a Nursing home or rehab, it better be Springtree." It is better than any hospital. It was immaculate, it was clean. If I made a mess it was almost cleaned up instantly! There was an aid, she made me feel like I was at home. She was terrific. She even brought me my midnight snack, even though she was off before. Nursing was very thorough. Every morning to and from therapy I got a " good morning." Everyone was cheerful, and this makes you want to work out. They were excellent. There was a change in the meals every day. It was like you were eating at home. They even said, "If you need bigger portions, you just have to ask." I ate everything on my plate. They kept me updated and would sit down tell me everything that I wanted to know. My wife said that their discharge was nicer than the hospital.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. My loved one is happy with the food. I have not met the doctor. I'm only aware of what goes on when I am here. No one calls me and says this is where my loved one is, this is what we are hoping for, things like that.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother said she was happy with it. The place is clean and the people are nice. If she needs something she didn't have to wait very long for it. All of them who were taking care of my mom was friendly. I don't think she liked the food because there were not many spices in the food and we tend to like spices in our food. The nursing could improve on communication.

Everything is excellent!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone has been nice and helpful and taking good care of my loved one. It's very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are very nice people and did a very good job.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some of the meals are not so great but others are. It is hit and miss, however, the facility provides a lot of options for when there is something that is less favorable.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is great! No one has communicated or been here to tell me anything.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It was clean, they were friendly, and my loved one seems happy there.

Everything was good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I love the nurses there. The nurses are unbelievable. They are sweet and took to my mom. They are not nasty or pushy. They are really considerate. Every single person I am come across is great. It is clean. The food is decent. There is really nothing wrong with that place. I checked out 5 places before bringing my mother to Springtree and I am glad I did. Springtree was the furthest from my house, and I wasn't sure I would put her there but I am glad I did! I have not seen anything dirty and I am pretty much in all the rooms. Some things I have eaten are really good and some are not. The soup tasted like water. Nobody has contacted me and I would like to know how she is improving.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everybody is very pleasant and they are helpful with answering questions. I have never seen the therapy but my loved one is improving. It is clean. The bathroom should be cleaner. We have to ask them questions and they do not call me. They should update me with what is happening.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The food is pretty good and the physical therapist was nice. They all seem really nice. The AC was good and my loved one was not hot with the temperature. My loved one only complained about the roommate. It did have a bad smell in the hallways but not in the room. I do not get updates or calls from them.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The PT and OT are extraordinary. I would give them a ten. They are excellent in every way shape and form. This is her second time there. The first time some things that were not adhered to and the second time they have done a lot better with case management and administratively. They are not perfect but close to perfect as they can get. The PT is actually great at his level of professionalism. He's extraordinary and his dedication to my mothers care is absolutely outstanding. He is by far the best PT we have ever dealt with over the years. The nutritionist took charge and she personally helped with the nutrition. She was incredible. The director is instrumental and wonderful. In certain places, there is an odor in the hallway but other areas there is no odor and the floors are clean and free of debris. You do not see any of that here with a sterile environment.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one was really happy with the therapy and really liked the occupational and physical therapist. The staff was very caring. The social service lady was fantastic, helpful, and very kind. They were very friendly. We were there every day to see my mother. The nurses were great, efficient but overwhelmed at times. They were always very kind to help when I called but they did not respond to call buttons well. Some of the meals were fine and others she did not enjoy. They were very attentive to her likes and dislikes. Family members have to be proactive. Overnight was the hardest time because there was some meds/help needed at night and at times they did not replace it and she needed assistance. She would call me and say she couldn't find a nurse. The aids need more training; some were fantastic and great and some they were there just there for the job.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother did say that if she ever has to go to another rehab that she would come back to this facility. She's very happy with the food. They are not quick to come in when they push the call light I requested more baths and it was not followed through. Laundry Service was not as often as it should have been either. Roommate kept asking for the facility asking for ice and no one was coming to help her.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They keep it clean. Therapy is pretty good. The night assistants are better than the morning assistants. They need more variety of foods. They need more activities on the weekends.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is going very well. It seems very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

At first, the medication was not being communicated correctly or distributed. Patients are also not provided with an adequate amount of water in their room.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

When they did the therapy, it was very good. It was pretty clean. The staff did more of the grunt work and were nicer to him than the nurse. The nurses gave medications but were slow to respond when my loved one needed help to go to the bathroom. We went to the dining room once and my loved one didn't like it all. My loved one said the food was tasteless and dry.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one is getting stronger. They did do a conference call for the meeting. The social worker who called was very helpful in providing information. My loved one does not like the nursing care and is not pleased. The staff is not the best but I am sure it is not the worst. It was basically clean. My loved one does not like the meals.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses brought my loved one pills and listened to my loved one complaints. The attendants were terrific and tried to be helpful. It's very clean. Got chicken 9 times in 2 weeks and it was a Kosher facility. I was told my loved one would have special attention when my loved one was admitted. When they served my loved one food my loved one could not see it and did not eat. We were told they charged extra for that service. They gave my loved one therapy but only how to use a walker, not how to get in out of bed. My loved one could not get in and out of bed or get to the bathroom and the therapist and doctor said my loved one was ready to go home. Communication is very difficult and no one gets back to you.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone seems friendly. It's clean. There is a lack of communication and nobody has communicated with us. The meals are not good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It always looks clean. My loved one had very inconsistent and poor service. They do not clean my loved one properly. They do not answer the call bell. I know she used to complain that they did not always have the food prepared as needed. They all need to improve their communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is good. The staff is good and friendly. It is pristine and we have no complaints whatsoever. The place is spotless. The help does not respond and they hate their jobs. The help is lazy. The food is horrible.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some women were wonderful. Communication was very good as long as I asked. Sometimes they came when my loved one rang and sometimes not. They barely stopped to say hello and never mind getting things for my loved one. The food was atrocious.

Everything is fine.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one seems to be happy with rehab therapy. The nurses are very committed. We sometimes found the staff a little pushy. It is very clean. He has been eating and is very content with the food. He can always ask for something else to eat.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, everything is great.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I think they have done an excellent job. Springtree does a good job with my loved one. I think the rehab therapy is very good also. My loved one has a lot of limitations, and they have done very good with him. The nurses are overworked but they do try to do their best. They have been excellent and always helpful when I have questions. I never smell odors anywhere. It is very clean. He likes cottage cheese and fruit for lunch and they go out of their way to get it for him every day. Nobody calls me and nobody tells me anything. He does not have a clue what is going on. I have to call and track someone down for information.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The experience has been great!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are wonderful. The rehab therapy is really good. We like the staff. My loved one doesn't like the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They have been very attentive, and it is clean. The doctor has not called, but everything else, they have done. My mom likes rehab therapy. I haven't had any problems with the nurses. The staff are always friendly. Only one day the bathroom and her room were not cleaned. Communication has been okay. My mom doesn't speak English and the staff do not speak Spanish.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My wife has just completed her rehabilitation stay at the facility. I could not be happier with our experience. I spoke with the director as we were leaving to let the facility know just how great of job the staff does. I do not have a Facebook but if I did I would write all over it about this place and how amazing they are!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have been so pleased with this facility for my mother. I have never met such caring people! They are all so gentle and friendly. I am happy to have my mother here!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They've taken really good care of my loved one. Her nurse is phenomenal.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I thought it was very nice. From what I see, rehab is very helpful for my loved one. The nurses are so sweet and so nice. They clean every day and keep it very nice and clean, sparkling. He loves the food and the varied menu. They have kept me up to date on everything.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one says everyone she came in contact with was really nice--the therapist, nurses, everyone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It smelled good and was exceptionally clean. Even the patio was well maintained and clean. The staff were friendly and smiled all the time. They answered questions I had. The ball was not dropped at all.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The people were friendly and my loved one had everything he needed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are attentive and check in to see if my loved one is okay. They assisted her with dinner. They didn't set it down and just leave; they stuck around to see if she needed assistance and helped her with that. They are pretty open with communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have had a couple reservations; however, I will say that our experience with this facility is leaps and bounds ahead of the other facility we tried in the past. The staff is very friendly and my mother seems to be receiving great care. At other facilities I have had to check my mother to make sure she is being changed properly and at this facility she is always clean. It smells good, and that makes for a better visit to see my mother. The nursing care has been good. My only concern had to do with a time I had to push staff to get some tests done on my mother. It seems as though they did not push for the tests as quickly as I would have liked especially after I voiced my concerns. I received a card in the mail stating that a care management meeting is taking place this Wednesday. It would have been nice to have given a warning prior to this meeting being set to work out a time that better suits our family's schedule. I have not received as much contact from the facility as I would prefer. I worry that they rely on my mother in terms of giving the updates, and given her condition this isn't necessarily the most reliable source.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The facility has tried to accommodate my loved one; however, she still does not enjoy the meals at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

We were not told my loved one was getting a roommate in advance so we couldn't prepare for it. There is a patient constantly screaming which is not conducive to rehab. They do not clean as much as they should. The nurses are not very smiley people. They are not that friendly. The food is so good. It is delicious. If I ask, I get information, but nothing is said to me.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some things I did not like. My mom gets out of the bed and did not have a mechanism to keep her from getting out of the bed. Some staff are great and some do not even speak or introduce themselves. I've seen a little roaches. The food is great and enjoyed every day.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one really liked the people, but the building needs sprucing up. The head of therapy is really good and nice. The bathrooms were nice, especially the whirlpool. The food needs more variety, but it was good. The lighting and painting need a face-lift because there's a sad feeling when you walk in.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The place is clean with no odor. The therapists are fantastic. The nurses and aides are wonderful for the most part. The food could use a little help, but for the most part it is good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have communicated with the staff, and everyone from the facility is very nice. I am overall pleased with my sister's stay at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The care has been very nice and my loved one has some friendships there. They check on her a lot. She talks highly of the staff. She is having trouble with the meals because she does not like some of the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The rehab therapy is great. The nursing is good, but I don't know whose responsibility it is to prescribe the medications. She has to call the doctor to get it done. My mom went a whole day without pain medication. She is not getting full benefit of therapy without pain meds. They need to be proactive regarding the meds. My mom had a roach and a spider in her room. She had to kill the bugs herself. Overall it is pretty clean compared to other locations. The food is horrible, and the alternatives are not good. I have to bring her food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Generally, it is pretty good. It's not newest or cleanest, it's a business and not spotless, but it's not the worst or messiest. I was proactive about getting all the info for them to do the best they can for her. I got her info all sent over--meds, what she was in for--and then the next day no one knew anything about it. It took a week to catch the team up on what she was there for. They didn't evaluate her the next day like they said, medications were not there, they said they'd call and they didn't. It took everything a week to get all adjusted. The rehab therapists have all been the best we could hope for. Some staff members act "too busy" but some shined. I had to chase for information at first to get her what she needs. The "team" took a long time to get it straight. I'm not disgruntled about it, but it could have gone better.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, it has been a bit of a rough experience. My main concerns pertain to the attitudes from the staff members. The nursing staff have a bad attitude. When my loved one needs to use the restroom, she waits a great deal of time. "We have other people to take care of," is the response my mother has received from the staff. She has been left in the restroom in the middle of the night and waited 30 min before someone found her and the staff member's response was "Oh no, I forgot about you in here." I spoke to them a lot over the last few days about my concerns and my mother's condition. One staff member allowed me the time to express all of my frustrations, and hopefully things smooth out from here.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The weekend and night staff are not trained as much as the staff in the day and during the week. We never saw the doctor. He did not answer any questions. It was hard for my father to get his medications. People did not clean at night or over the weekend.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The first two days were a little rough because my loved one wasn't receiving everything that was under his orders. It seemed to take a couple days to get everything straightened out. He has a roommate that attempts to get out of his bed unattended, so we have been having to almost monitor this patient and run to get help when he attempts to get out of bed. Therapy is intense and good. The staff are slow at coming to help.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Our biggest complaint with the facility so far is the food. The overall quality of the food is poor. She relies on a great deal of finger foods. The facility served her chicken nuggets five days in a row. Offering a better selection would help improve the dining experience. Also, the facility mentioned being able to get my loved one books on CDs and up until this point she has not received the material. My communication with the facility is mostly through the phone because I am out of state. They are overall friendly on the phone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It started out excellent. We had a problem with the night people who did not communicate well with my father. The day staff were great, but the night staff were very rude. My father's room was well kept with no dust. They did a good job and they were never in my way. My father likes the meals. I was tempted to ask for meals for myself.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The physical therapy was not what I expected. It wasn't really good. A couple of the aides stood out. The food was tasteless. The doctor did well at communicating.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I am very disappointed with Springtree. It does not meet up to the standard on many levels. The place is clean, but the people are not professional. It took over 15 minutes to have a contact with a nurse. Those who answer the phone at the nursing station need to have proper training. The staff were rude towards me and I'm not sure if they were rude to my loved one. They sent her a letter for a different patient. She called several times telling them, and no one answers. She had an incident the first night and her family was not notified.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother is happy with how they are taking care of her. Anyone we've spoken with generally polite and my mom seems pleased. She gets a fair amount of food and it's not that great. All the administration is interested in is getting paid. They harass us for payment and could care less about my mother. On several occasions they have threatened to throw her out.

Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is the only Kosher facility in Broward County. Our highly trained therapists work as a team with residents who are recovering from a stroke, cardiac issues, fractures, or other conditions requiring rehabilitation. Together we work closely with the resident and family to develop a successful treatment plan customized to the individual's needs. At Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, we make every effort to create an environment that is truly like home while providing around the clock skilled nursing care to promote the resident's entire well-being. Providing optimum care in a setting that promotes dignity and respect for all residents is our commitment.