Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Sunrise, FL

Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Sunrise, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It's a first-rate place. My mom is getting constant attention and care. It seems like the nurses, aides, and everyone that comes in has a personal interest in her. They're so sweet, solicitous and attentive. It's just marvelous. I have confidence in them that when I have to make any kind of decision, that they'll give me all the options and guidance in making that decision. I've known every step along the way exactly what they're doing, and why they're doing it.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I love this place! This is my second stay here and it is fabulous. It is a really, really nice place. I was on a strict diet while I was there but they did a good job.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My mother's overall experience has been fine with no complaints. The staff is friendly and one of the ladies at the desk gives me updates on her care.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I am overjoyed with this place. Everyone is nice, it's well organized, and I just really like it. From what I see the therapy services have been good. My loved one eats every bit of her food and the place is clean! Everybody is just so unbelievable there. Sometimes we have to ask questions because they don't give us the information but it's all little things, very minor.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff has just been really helpful. The person at the nurse's desk has been very helpful to my loved one. They have all been pleasant and she's been happy. She said she is getting stronger and she's had no complaints. From what I've seen it's clean, and they keep the room clean. The communication is good!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one does enjoy the meals and she hasn't complained about the nursing care, so I would say it has been great!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one is very comfortable and appreciative! She requires a lot of attention but the staff are very good, friendly, and caring. The case manager comes in quite often! She loves the meals!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff cleans my dad and he is well attired. The nurses are wonderful, the nurse supervisor is very helpful and they answer my questions. He is happy with the meals but we want him to go to the dining room and mingle. I am not sure of the therapy because I want my dad to be able to do more by now.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The people are happy there. Today I was there and they were professional and attending to my loved one. They are very caring and the front desk is very helpful. It is awesome there!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They are excellent across the board! They're treating my mom very well and she's very happy. Mom praises them all over!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, it has been a great experience. Some of the staff are friendly, and some are not.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff was very attentive to my loved one!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I was there during my loved one's evaluation for the rehabilitation and they are doing a good. The nurses were good, they gave him medication and what he needed. The aides were very good too. The meals were very good and adequate for him to eat. I got some good feedback from the CNA's on his care.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Everybody's been very kind and has made my loved one very comfortable. Everything's been awesome. The rehab services were wonderful and the staff was very, very wonderful and very informative. The nursing staff was really good and thorough but sometimes there are miscommunications with the nursing staff and they don't understand due to language barriers. She likes the food and she enjoys it. The communication is going well. I just spoke the case manager yesterday and they keep me informed.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It's how they take care of you. If you have something wrong they get right on it and try to solve it. If my loved one is in pain, they do their best to give her something for the pain. She loves the therapy and the girls in therapy. She just loves them to death because they work her hard and they work with her. Oh, I couldn't ask for much more, they are so friendly! From what I've seen the cleanliness is really good. I see people cleaning all the time. Sometimes she doesn't eat a lot if it's not made exactly how she likes it but my last meal there was really good and tasty. I don't stay updated but she does and it seems to me, that they're doing a great job.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

So far it seems pretty good. The staff is really friendly and provide good care. I haven't spoken to anybody yet on my loved one's care but it's only been a few days and I work full time.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The women who are taking care of my mom are lovely and nice. Most of the people are excellent but there are a couple of people who aren't good. A few meals she's had are really, really good and others are just mediocre. They have a wide variety to choose from every day. I had lunch with her yesterday and my meal was fresh and delicious! They could be cleaning better. There was some dirt under my mom's bed and I did ask the aide to get someone to clean the floor, and she said she would get maintenance to come in and clean it up. I haven't had any communication at all from anyone, and I'm there every day but she has not been here long.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one is getting excellent care, from the cleaning people and up. He is getting physical and occupational therapy and it is excellent. I noticed it is very clean. He has only been there a short while but I talked to the doctor.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Springtree is excellent! That place is like heaven. They are just so on top of everything! The staff is so great about greeting me, "hi, how are you, can I help you?" I really wish my mother can stay here permanently she is happy there. My mom is just happy!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They have a very nice staff. They are all very helpful and they wash my loved one's clothes. They give her food three times a day and they tell me what is going with her care.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The personnel is really good. The nurses have been very responsive and for the most part, the staff care is good but the response to my loved one's calls, sometimes is a little slow. The cleanliness is good but I've noticed a couple of things that need to be attended to.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It has been going well for my mom and the meals have been pretty good! The head nurses are very nice and sweet but the assistants could be nicer.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, my loved one's experience went well. She enjoyed most of the meals. In terms of cleanliness, it wasn't the cleanest, and I didn't see cleaning going on.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The personnel has been excellent. When I'm there, they always answer my questions. My loved one likes the food but they don't always get the order correct.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

So far, my mom has said it's good. From what I've seen, the nurses have been good. The staff keeps my mom's area pretty clean. If it was dirty, my mom would let me know. I haven't received any calls from them and I haven't really had any questions on her care. I don't know if they're talking to her.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one has had a great time during her stay.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I have not been to the facility but after speaking with my loved one it seems her stay went as well as it could have gone at Springtree. I'm sure that the therapy services were done properly and I know that they helped her improve.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The nursing care was great and I was well informed!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one is in therapy and she walked 90 feet with a walker! The next step is to come home or a nursing home. The meals look good to me. They answer my questions and tell me how she is doing and what medication she is on. The cleanliness is okay but there is a smell sometimes.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, everything was okay but we had some bumps this time around. I cannot tell you how the therapy is going because they are not answering or returning my calls. I have left messages trying to get information about her status and I have gotten nothing in return. I understand on her behalf she is improving. She says the meals are okay.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The place is okay and it is organized but jammed packed with patients. My loved one is improving and it helps her. I met one nurse and she seemed very nice. I witnessed what was going on in therapy and it was organized. I saw some dust but not a lot. It was not a huge deal. My mother is very picky with certain foods and wants a bigger variety. They are keeping me up to date.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff was very good and professional. I like the entertainment, the guy that comes in and sings and plays music, it's really nice. My mom is coming along really well. Overall they've given her good care and they keep up with her meds. The nursing staff was really nice and they're very attentive. They come in early in the morning and make sure she's changed, clean and dry. I hadn't known it was a Kosher place but they do have an alternate selection of food. If I ask the nurses any questions they have the answers for me.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

We were very pleased with the rehab therapy services for my loved one! Communication was never an issue. I stayed in communication especially with the admin person who was very good attentive. Nutrition department also did a great job! The nurses were fine but the LPNs/aides varied more. Most of the aides were good but some had an attitude. The aides took a very long time to respond to the call button.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, it went well but the nursing care and staff care could improve.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They have a beautiful garden and gazebo. The staff is very kind and friendly. It is clean but the floor gets messed up sometimes. They brought the meals on time and it is good but the meals could be better. I feel that the CNA's are overwhelmed with work. Whenever I call they update me and the communication is fine. They put my mom on the phone right away when I call.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The physical therapy is absolutely fabulous. There are some inconsistencies with the food - the food orders just never seem to be right. The hallways were pretty clean. I haven't had any calls from them, they're talking to her about her care and she hasn't mentioned anything not being good there.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

From what I can tell, the care is good but my mother complains about it. When I visit, I think it looks very clean. The communication could improve. The doctor called me to say she missed her appointment but I did not know about the appointment and I am not sure if the facility did either. I see good care when I visit but the way they have been providing assistance in eating her meals could improve.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I would recommend Springtree, it is one of the nicer facilities in the area. The therapy services have been good for my loved one but she is having some concerns about her stay. The facility is very clean and the wound care nurse provided good care, but sometimes it takes a long time for her to get help when she presses the call light. The meals have been okay.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They have an entertainer there and their entertainment is really good! They have activities for them to do and my loved one loves the nurses.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They are very kind and the care is excellent. Everyone is very friendly. The meals are very good and my loved one eats it all.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

This is our first time using a facility for my mother and we did not know what to expect. It has been overwhelmingly pleasant. The nurses have been right on time with all of her medications. The staff is always coming in and saying hello. The staff has been right on top of her care including showers. The only thing she has mentioned is that the coffee is not so great. But because of this, my mother has discovered tea so even that's not a bad thing. She has mentioned the chef coming in and getting her order. She is really enjoying it. The communication has been excellent!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It's pretty good. Therapy is very good. The care has been good. It is clean from what I can see. My loved one seems to enjoy the food. Communication has been good.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The nursing care is very good! All of the staff has been so friendly.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They have movies and bingo! They have a lot of activities. Rehab therapy is excellent and they work hard with her and are very caring. I like the place and the administration is warm. The staff are excellent and spend time with her and are very very caring. They are very nice and talked to me. My mom has been in other rehabs and the people here are wonderful. All of the aides knew my mother by her first name and fed her. It is very clean and it has a beautiful dining and entertainment room. They had a barbecue outside for the people. The people in the dining room are serenaded with nice songs. I was amazed. I have not seen that in any other rehab. I am amazed. If anything occurs they call me.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They take good care of him. The food is good and no problems. I am not sure what they are doing with him now. The nurses care is fine with no complaints. I am sure the care is good when I have visited there. I guess they are fine. They call me here and they are very friendly. It is very clean with no dirt anywhere. The meals are fine. They have a good assortment. They only call me if there is a problem and that is fine.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Everything is excellent and my mother is well taken care of. The cleanliness is excellent. The nurses all give great updates.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I would recommend Springtree. We are very happy. The therapy is awesome. You call for the staff and they come. They're always there, maybe not right away because there is a lot of people there. They keep it pretty clean. I haven't seen one bug. The patio is very good. It's a pleasant place, I'm really impressed. The food is not that good. Communication is very clear. If I need anything additional, I go to medical records and they give it to me.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It's a very nice atmosphere and I find that they are very friendly. It's very clean. It's extremely clean. My mother is being fed very well.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Everything was wonderful! Therpay is really good. They were all good and very nice. It was clean. The food is good. They answer my questions.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, the services Springtree provides is very good. The nurses were good. The cleanliness was alright. I have no complaints. The communication was very good.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Think they had great services but he said when he presses the button they took more than 20 minutes to come. He really needed the assistance for the nurse. The facility is very clean. I guess there was a mishap the first night he got there his room was not clean when we first got there. They kept apologizing saying the day shift was supposed to clean it and he came in the evening time. He didn't like the food but I thought they had a good menu. The food isn't as good on the weekend. The communication was good. Whenever I did ask a question I got an answer. He referred everyone to me and they did ask the questions and I provided the answers.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The services at Springtree are good. There has been an issue with a loud roommate. It was very hard for my loved one to sleep during this time. I said something to the staff about her and it was resolved. Excellent therapy services! It was very good and my loved one was very happy with nursing therapists. Basically, the girls are very helpful. Once in a while, you might have one that is not as friendly but overall they are so nice. The building is not brand new but it is clean. The food is excellent. I eat there with her because it is so good. They do Kosher food in particular really well. I pay five dollars and the meal I get is outstanding. It is by far the best facility for meals. Communication is good but delayed at times.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one said everything was great. My loved one speaks very highly of the service there and a big Black man that picked her up off of the floor. He was compassionate and kind. They helped right away when she needed help. She said the facility was immaculate. She did not like the food. She said she had cold eggs.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Absolutely, I would recommend the facility. The staff is very very nice. There are so many people taking care of my mother and they have all been great. The facility is immaculate! Very clean. For the communication, I have to call but when I do I am able to get information. Also, I am there all the time and they are good about giving me information when I am there.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Overall, it was good. But, I do think the communication could have been better.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one has complained about someone not ordering enough pain relievers for her but she always complains. Communication was good. The admin person is personable and professional.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I had a very good experience at Springtree. I would definitely go back in the future if I need services again. The therapists were all so good. The physical therapists and oral therapists were especially helpful. The therapy at Springtree is very good. They helped me tremendously! The nurses were not as good as the therapy team but still good. Certainly not bad in any sense of the word. The staff is very nice. I did not hear one unkind or harsh tone ever come from a staff member. They were always so friendly. The cleanliness was above average. It was not dirty by any means It is institutional food but the meals were good. Communication was good. They answered all of my questions

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Once the nurses got my wife her medication, they've been very good. They ordered an x-ray when my wife was complaining about pain. The staff care is very good during the day, but not so good at night. They should have more frequent checks with the patients overnight. They're not there that often during the early morning hours. When they are around, you always get a smile, regardless of the staff. The food is surprisingly very good, even when on the Sabbath when they're not allowed to cook and it's cold. It's flavorful.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

She seems to be getting along okay with rehab therapy. The staff is really nice and attentive. They are patient with her. She is a little bit nervous, to say the least. I know it's hard to get these places really clean, but they try their best. I've been there with her for a few of her meals. As a mater fact, I've eaten there a few times. It's pretty good

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one did not get her medications on time. She did not speak their language. She left early because it was a horrible experience for her. The day time staff was okay but my loved one did not get along with the night time staff. It is clean and the security was good. They did not call and update me.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I love the nurses! They are very pleasant. I have not had any communication unless I go up and talk to them.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff is good but they overwhelmed. Some of the staff are nicer than others. The nurses are polite. There needs to be better communication. My loved one's room needs more attention but the other areas are clean. The walkway looks nice. They give her a lot of food and she likes the food. I have no updates on her. No one has called me and I have to ask them.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Our experience is pretty good. I think their rehab therapy is going pretty well. My loved one has improved and some days she does better than other days. The nurses are very good. Sometimes I think they seem a little short staffed. The staff has been very good and they try to accommodate to help. Some are much more attentive than others. The overall majority of the staff tries to be helpful. I think they could do a little bit better with cleanliness. The cooks are very good and she seems to like the food.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

She's pretty happy with therapy. The cleanliness is not exceptional, but it has been fine. When I've been there, it looks like they have all of the food groups covered.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one has been there twice and this time was not so good. Nobody came to help her and she could not breathe. Finally, someone came and they rushed her to the hospital. I thought the cleanliness was very nice the first time I was there. I think the food is fine. I am a friend and not her family, so I never received a lot of communication. I was called when she went to the hospital.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Some of them are excellent. It is very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

I would recommend the facility to a friend. My father is really enjoying the meals. The dining experience is perfect for him! In terms of communication, it was very good when he first got there.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Both my past experience and his current experience has been excellent here. They are wonderful. The rehab therapy staff is excellent and are extremely friendly.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The nurses have really been pleasant! The receptionist and front desk staff have been especially friendly. They are always so pleasant. The meal plan here is actually probably healthier but in her eyes, she would probably prefer to see more meats in her meals. I would recommend the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

During the week they are really good on the weekdays and the weekend is not so much. Her room is very clean. The halls are clean and the dining room. My mother says it takes them a while when she rings the bell. They don't come that quickly. She is not enjoying any of their food and they have tried to make some substitutions. They don't really tell me anything. If I go they have to look on the computer.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

There is room for improvement with the cleanliness. My husband is really enjoying the meals. Unless I ask I do not get information.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They are friendly and it is clean but she does not like a lot of their food.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Therapy is very good. I have been informed of anything.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The environment is good. They are all friendly. I like the aides, they really take care of my mother. It's clean. My mom has a problem with the food. She said they were giving her the same thing for three days. I want to know if there is a doctor who comes in and I would like to speak to him.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The nurses are the best. The staff is good. Everything is clean and beautiful. Communication has been great.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The place is very clean and they are treating my loved one very well. She likes it and that is something because she is tough!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is the best! They really are wonderful! I would rate higher than 5 stars if I could. All of the nurses have given her the best care possible. It's very clean! I hate to say it but the meals were terrible.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The staff is very attentive and they are willing to help the patients. They are all very good. It is very clean. The floors are usually kept clean and shiny and the bathrooms are in good condition. My mother is a picky eater and it would not be fair for me to rate the food. They tried to accommodate her special needs. Social services need to improve with their communication.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They are very friendly. My mother was here before, and they were very, very good. The fact she wanted to go back here, that is saying a lot. Therapy is very good. They are getting her to walk and move around. It's very clean. She told me that the meals were okay. She told me the hot dog was delicious!

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is all excellent. Therapy is good. My loved one is comfortable there.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

They were fantastic. Everything was great! The therapists and all of them are very attentive and very helpful. They are always there whenever you need them. They accommodated my pickiness for meals.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Everything was good. It was very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The physical therapy people are wonderful. The meals are pretty good.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one likes the food. The staff is nice. I haven't gotten much feedback at all.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The therapist is terrific, compassionate and caring and pushes you just enough so you want to do it. They are very professional. They tell you all you want to know. They explain what they are giving me and why. The CNAs are superstars and they make you feel like it is okay when they clean you. It was the best shampoo in my life. The nurses are very compassionate. They are vigilant in cleaning and when I have a problem in bed they change my sheets immediately. The communication is very good and they brought me a plan and kept in touch and I feel like I know what is going on.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

The physical therapist is very nice and sweet. Everyone is usually good. I think that everything has been really great. My grandmother hasn't enjoyed the meals there. She says that they are cold by the time to get to her, but they have gone out of their way to do better for her. Anything that I ask they are good about answering. They do take a while to get the room, once they push the light for help. You would expect that they should at least come check, in case that it could an emergency. There are a few times I had to wait to get someone’s attention. They did have a flood and they didn't realize they guys toilet was overflowing and it leaked into my grandma's bathroom.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

My loved one tells me that she is feeling stronger. It's okay except for during the night. They have asked her not to get out of bed by herself. During the night, she has to wait for a while to get someone to take her to the bathroom. She said the food could be better.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

It is very nice. It is a clean but older building. My father is receiving the wrong kinds of food for his diet.

Review of Springtree Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Therapy was great. The nursing care was good. It was hard to get them to take her to the bathroom at night. I had an issue with the cleanliness. The whole time she was there, they didn't wash the floor in there. As far as the whole place goes, it was pretty clean. Her sheets and bedding weren't changed every day. And some of the blankets were hanging around for too long. It took them 24 hours to refill her paper towels in her bathroom. Mom said the food wasn't bad. They really didn't give us a whole lot of information on discharge. Some aides were very good, others were not. I didn't like the way they gave medications because I didn't have all the information.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They treat the patients with respect. Provide excellent therapy. The nurses care is phenomenal. There are no odors and it's exceptionally clean. If my loved one does not like the meal they will bring her something else. They are exceptionally nice and helpful.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The physical therapist was outstanding. The case manager was outstanding and a few more were just a delight and so kind. My mother was better when she left. It was pretty clean. The therapist and the administrator were very helpful in every way. There were some that were not. Overall it was okay even though there were issues because of some of the personnel on the floor.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is a very good place. I have seen improvement with the therapy. They were helpful. They communicated well and were nice.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is excellent. The meals are adequate and my loved one enjoys them. I have to call them and chase them down but they do help when we ask.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's been great. The meals are good. The care is good. The toilets could use more frequent attention.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Its very good. I am very pleased. Everything is nice and clean. I am satisfied. From what he is saying, Therapy is working for him! I am pleased with all that I see when I am here. I spoke with the nurse and everybody is nice and friendly. When I walk out of here, I don't worry! I can see that he is well taken of. I saw the lunch and it looked delicious!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are friendly and have kept us informed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

There is one person that cleans up in the morning and is so nice. My loved one really enjoys the meals. Communication has been great.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone there has been very helpful. They call and the follow up is good. The staff is very good. It is very clean though.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It has been really great all around. We are very happy with the meals!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The staff is very attentive. They are positive, cheerful, and nice. Most of them are very helpful and concerned. They are very good. They pick up the trash and everything. The meals are excellent. My husband wasn't eating in the hospital and he has enjoyed everything here, especially the fish. Communication is really good. It looks it may be an older facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The attention to needs and things that are liked and what my loved one does not like is great. The social worker tries to help you out with everything that is within the power and was very helpful. My loved one loves the food. Everyone is great at communicating.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The friendliness was excellent. It was clean, They talked to me all the time. My loved one was okay there and was happy with it. The nurses were very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everybody is wonderful! Everything is clean and always squared away! The meals looked plentiful, good. They offer juice, snacks, desserts, everything is available. Communication is outstanding!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses are good. Sometimes the CNAs at night do not want to do their jobs.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is excellent. It's all excellent. The people and nurses are super.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I think my loved one is very happy. I think its very nice and lovely. I think that they are taking care of my loved one. The staff is good, as far as I know. Therapy is miserable.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is going well. The nurses are good and the meals are very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

All of the therapists are excellent. My loved one thinks they should use spray, like Lysol to kill the germs. They messed up the meals by not giving my loved one what he requested. It was noisy because of a roommate and he couldn't sleep. Some of the communication from me to them got lost and misconstrued. One person did not know what the other person was doing. When I would call I would get one story from one person and then someone else said something else. There were problems with a few. They did not tell me anything at all.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is a very nice place and gave good care. Therapy is very good. They are all very helpful most times. They keep you informed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It has been good so far.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are friendly and therapy is going well. I had concerns only on about my mother refusing things and I think the facility should take control if it's something she needs but it has been improving. We are working on it with the facility. It's not a brand new facility but seems to be clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They have been taking good care of my loved one. They are friendly. It's clean. My loved one likes the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are doing a pretty good job there. The staff care is very good. They are very friendly. We haven't had much communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's very nice. When you walk in, you don't get the feeling that you are walking into this sort of place. My loved one is happy there. My loved one has a room all alone so that is really nice. When my loved one presses the button someone comes to help so service wise, it's pretty good. They are very nice. Nobody has an attitude. They have kosher food. My loved one was thrilled borscht was offered and grew up with that!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The meals are a large quantity. My loved one has a hard time understanding what the nurses are saying sometimes. The only information I get is when I ask when I am there.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is clean. I saw progress with the therapy. The food is very good and my loved one cleans the plate. The social worker is awesome.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They talked to me and we discussed things. The communication was very good. I had some issues with his clothing. Sometimes I cannot find his clothes. The cleanliness is very good! It appeared to look clean everywhere but I did open a drawer and there was a roach. However, the staff cleaned the room and sent the man to spray to take care of it so that was good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nursing staff is good. Therapy was pretty good and the nurses did well. Everybody was real friendly. It was clean. I never heard from the caseworker. I left a voicemail and never got a callback. Everybody else was able to get a hold of me. They told my father about discharge and not me and I am the one to complete the discharge. They do not communicate well at the management level and lie to you.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It did not look dirty. The food did not look bad. We would give specific orders for flavors my loved one like and they would bring things in a cup and my loved one did not want that and we told them about this. We were there a week. My loved one was really was not getting the therapy that was needed. We felt my loved one was not really benefiting at all. On Sundays they do not have therapy. My loved one would ring the bell and they would say they would send someone and they never came to help. We asked the therapist to call us and it took a long time for them to call us back. I could not tell who was a nurse or who was an aide.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses are good and attentive. They look after him. It's very clean and very neat! The meals smell really good. So far it's been in there five days and my loved one has not seen a doctor yet and I have not gotten a chance to speak to the doctor yet either

Therapy was great!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Excellent nurses. The staff is very good and friendly. Everything is good. The cleanliness is very good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one is taken care of. Communication has been excellent. They call even at 4 am.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The have been wonderful with my mother! There have been so many names to remember however we are so pleased with the experience! The place is spotless!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapists have been really good. The staff work very hard. They are very good at communicating. I have been eating with my loved one and it's not that bad.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It's clean. The meals are okay.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Excellent people there. They were wonderful and very polite to me. They were extremely friendly and very generous to me. It's extremely clean and they were constantly cleaning. The sheets were changed every day. Excellent communication, nurses and doctors would come in and inform me of things. Many times I rang for the nurses and they do not come. The food is the worst you have ever had.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It’s the finest place I have been to. That place took me from thinking I wasn’t going to live to now. I am walking, talking, going to the Doctors, and I even went to the bank today! The nurses staff was out of this world. The rehabilitation crew made me work out and gave me detailed instructions on working out at home. You don't know how good it makes me feel. I told my doctor "listen if you have to send anyone to a Nursing home or rehab, it better be Springtree." It is better than any hospital. It was immaculate, it was clean. If I made a mess it was almost cleaned up instantly! There was an aid, she made me feel like I was at home. She was terrific. She even brought me my midnight snack, even though she was off before. Nursing was very thorough. Every morning to and from therapy I got a " good morning." Everyone was cheerful, and this makes you want to work out. They were excellent. There was a change in the meals every day. It was like you were eating at home. They even said, "If you need bigger portions, you just have to ask." I ate everything on my plate. They kept me updated and would sit down tell me everything that I wanted to know. My wife said that their discharge was nicer than the hospital.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. My loved one is happy with the food. I have not met the doctor. I'm only aware of what goes on when I am here. No one calls me and says this is where my loved one is, this is what we are hoping for, things like that.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother said she was happy with it. The place is clean and the people are nice. If she needs something she didn't have to wait very long for it. All of them who were taking care of my mom was friendly. I don't think she liked the food because there were not many spices in the food and we tend to like spices in our food. The nursing could improve on communication.

Everything is excellent!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone has been nice and helpful and taking good care of my loved one. It's very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are very nice people and did a very good job.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some of the meals are not so great but others are. It is hit and miss, however, the facility provides a lot of options for when there is something that is less favorable.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is great! No one has communicated or been here to tell me anything.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It was clean, they were friendly, and my loved one seems happy there.

Everything was good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I love the nurses there. The nurses are unbelievable. They are sweet and took to my mom. They are not nasty or pushy. They are really considerate. Every single person I am come across is great. It is clean. The food is decent. There is really nothing wrong with that place. I checked out 5 places before bringing my mother to Springtree and I am glad I did. Springtree was the furthest from my house, and I wasn't sure I would put her there but I am glad I did! I have not seen anything dirty and I am pretty much in all the rooms. Some things I have eaten are really good and some are not. The soup tasted like water. Nobody has contacted me and I would like to know how she is improving.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everybody is very pleasant and they are helpful with answering questions. I have never seen the therapy but my loved one is improving. It is clean. The bathroom should be cleaner. We have to ask them questions and they do not call me. They should update me with what is happening.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The food is pretty good and the physical therapist was nice. They all seem really nice. The AC was good and my loved one was not hot with the temperature. My loved one only complained about the roommate. It did have a bad smell in the hallways but not in the room. I do not get updates or calls from them.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The PT and OT are extraordinary. I would give them a ten. They are excellent in every way shape and form. This is her second time there. The first time some things that were not adhered to and the second time they have done a lot better with case management and administratively. They are not perfect but close to perfect as they can get. The PT is actually great at his level of professionalism. He's extraordinary and his dedication to my mothers care is absolutely outstanding. He is by far the best PT we have ever dealt with over the years. The nutritionist took charge and she personally helped with the nutrition. She was incredible. The director is instrumental and wonderful. In certain places, there is an odor in the hallway but other areas there is no odor and the floors are clean and free of debris. You do not see any of that here with a sterile environment.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one was really happy with the therapy and really liked the occupational and physical therapist. The staff was very caring. The social service lady was fantastic, helpful, and very kind. They were very friendly. We were there every day to see my mother. The nurses were great, efficient but overwhelmed at times. They were always very kind to help when I called but they did not respond to call buttons well. Some of the meals were fine and others she did not enjoy. They were very attentive to her likes and dislikes. Family members have to be proactive. Overnight was the hardest time because there was some meds/help needed at night and at times they did not replace it and she needed assistance. She would call me and say she couldn't find a nurse. The aids need more training; some were fantastic and great and some they were there just there for the job.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother did say that if she ever has to go to another rehab that she would come back to this facility. She's very happy with the food. They are not quick to come in when they push the call light I requested more baths and it was not followed through. Laundry Service was not as often as it should have been either. Roommate kept asking for the facility asking for ice and no one was coming to help her.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They keep it clean. Therapy is pretty good. The night assistants are better than the morning assistants. They need more variety of foods. They need more activities on the weekends.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is going very well. It seems very clean.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

At first, the medication was not being communicated correctly or distributed. Patients are also not provided with an adequate amount of water in their room.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

When they did the therapy, it was very good. It was pretty clean. The staff did more of the grunt work and were nicer to him than the nurse. The nurses gave medications but were slow to respond when my loved one needed help to go to the bathroom. We went to the dining room once and my loved one didn't like it all. My loved one said the food was tasteless and dry.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one is getting stronger. They did do a conference call for the meeting. The social worker who called was very helpful in providing information. My loved one does not like the nursing care and is not pleased. The staff is not the best but I am sure it is not the worst. It was basically clean. My loved one does not like the meals.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The nurses brought my loved one pills and listened to my loved one complaints. The attendants were terrific and tried to be helpful. It's very clean. Got chicken 9 times in 2 weeks and it was a Kosher facility. I was told my loved one would have special attention when my loved one was admitted. When they served my loved one food my loved one could not see it and did not eat. We were told they charged extra for that service. They gave my loved one therapy but only how to use a walker, not how to get in out of bed. My loved one could not get in and out of bed or get to the bathroom and the therapist and doctor said my loved one was ready to go home. Communication is very difficult and no one gets back to you.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Everyone seems friendly. It's clean. There is a lack of communication and nobody has communicated with us. The meals are not good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It always looks clean. My loved one had very inconsistent and poor service. They do not clean my loved one properly. They do not answer the call bell. I know she used to complain that they did not always have the food prepared as needed. They all need to improve their communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Therapy is good. The staff is good and friendly. It is pristine and we have no complaints whatsoever. The place is spotless. The help does not respond and they hate their jobs. The help is lazy. The food is horrible.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some women were wonderful. Communication was very good as long as I asked. Sometimes they came when my loved one rang and sometimes not. They barely stopped to say hello and never mind getting things for my loved one. The food was atrocious.

Everything is fine.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one seems to be happy with rehab therapy. The nurses are very committed. We sometimes found the staff a little pushy. It is very clean. He has been eating and is very content with the food. He can always ask for something else to eat.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, everything is great.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I think they have done an excellent job. Springtree does a good job with my loved one. I think the rehab therapy is very good also. My loved one has a lot of limitations, and they have done very good with him. The nurses are overworked but they do try to do their best. They have been excellent and always helpful when I have questions. I never smell odors anywhere. It is very clean. He likes cottage cheese and fruit for lunch and they go out of their way to get it for him every day. Nobody calls me and nobody tells me anything. He does not have a clue what is going on. I have to call and track someone down for information.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The experience has been great!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are wonderful. The rehab therapy is really good. We like the staff. My loved one doesn't like the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They have been very attentive, and it is clean. The doctor has not called, but everything else, they have done. My mom likes rehab therapy. I haven't had any problems with the nurses. The staff are always friendly. Only one day the bathroom and her room were not cleaned. Communication has been okay. My mom doesn't speak English and the staff do not speak Spanish.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My wife has just completed her rehabilitation stay at the facility. I could not be happier with our experience. I spoke with the director as we were leaving to let the facility know just how great of job the staff does. I do not have a Facebook but if I did I would write all over it about this place and how amazing they are!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have been so pleased with this facility for my mother. I have never met such caring people! They are all so gentle and friendly. I am happy to have my mother here!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They've taken really good care of my loved one. Her nurse is phenomenal.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I thought it was very nice. From what I see, rehab is very helpful for my loved one. The nurses are so sweet and so nice. They clean every day and keep it very nice and clean, sparkling. He loves the food and the varied menu. They have kept me up to date on everything.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one says everyone she came in contact with was really nice--the therapist, nurses, everyone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It smelled good and was exceptionally clean. Even the patio was well maintained and clean. The staff were friendly and smiled all the time. They answered questions I had. The ball was not dropped at all.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The people were friendly and my loved one had everything he needed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are attentive and check in to see if my loved one is okay. They assisted her with dinner. They didn't set it down and just leave; they stuck around to see if she needed assistance and helped her with that. They are pretty open with communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have had a couple reservations; however, I will say that our experience with this facility is leaps and bounds ahead of the other facility we tried in the past. The staff is very friendly and my mother seems to be receiving great care. At other facilities I have had to check my mother to make sure she is being changed properly and at this facility she is always clean. It smells good, and that makes for a better visit to see my mother. The nursing care has been good. My only concern had to do with a time I had to push staff to get some tests done on my mother. It seems as though they did not push for the tests as quickly as I would have liked especially after I voiced my concerns. I received a card in the mail stating that a care management meeting is taking place this Wednesday. It would have been nice to have given a warning prior to this meeting being set to work out a time that better suits our family's schedule. I have not received as much contact from the facility as I would prefer. I worry that they rely on my mother in terms of giving the updates, and given her condition this isn't necessarily the most reliable source.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The facility has tried to accommodate my loved one; however, she still does not enjoy the meals at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

We were not told my loved one was getting a roommate in advance so we couldn't prepare for it. There is a patient constantly screaming which is not conducive to rehab. They do not clean as much as they should. The nurses are not very smiley people. They are not that friendly. The food is so good. It is delicious. If I ask, I get information, but nothing is said to me.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some things I did not like. My mom gets out of the bed and did not have a mechanism to keep her from getting out of the bed. Some staff are great and some do not even speak or introduce themselves. I've seen a little roaches. The food is great and enjoyed every day.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one really liked the people, but the building needs sprucing up. The head of therapy is really good and nice. The bathrooms were nice, especially the whirlpool. The food needs more variety, but it was good. The lighting and painting need a face-lift because there's a sad feeling when you walk in.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The place is clean with no odor. The therapists are fantastic. The nurses and aides are wonderful for the most part. The food could use a little help, but for the most part it is good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have communicated with the staff, and everyone from the facility is very nice. I am overall pleased with my sister's stay at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The care has been very nice and my loved one has some friendships there. They check on her a lot. She talks highly of the staff. She is having trouble with the meals because she does not like some of the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The rehab therapy is great. The nursing is good, but I don't know whose responsibility it is to prescribe the medications. She has to call the doctor to get it done. My mom went a whole day without pain medication. She is not getting full benefit of therapy without pain meds. They need to be proactive regarding the meds. My mom had a roach and a spider in her room. She had to kill the bugs herself. Overall it is pretty clean compared to other locations. The food is horrible, and the alternatives are not good. I have to bring her food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Generally, it is pretty good. It's not newest or cleanest, it's a business and not spotless, but it's not the worst or messiest. I was proactive about getting all the info for them to do the best they can for her. I got her info all sent over--meds, what she was in for--and then the next day no one knew anything about it. It took a week to catch the team up on what she was there for. They didn't evaluate her the next day like they said, medications were not there, they said they'd call and they didn't. It took everything a week to get all adjusted. The rehab therapists have all been the best we could hope for. Some staff members act "too busy" but some shined. I had to chase for information at first to get her what she needs. The "team" took a long time to get it straight. I'm not disgruntled about it, but it could have gone better.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, it has been a bit of a rough experience. My main concerns pertain to the attitudes from the staff members. The nursing staff have a bad attitude. When my loved one needs to use the restroom, she waits a great deal of time. "We have other people to take care of," is the response my mother has received from the staff. She has been left in the restroom in the middle of the night and waited 30 min before someone found her and the staff member's response was "Oh no, I forgot about you in here." I spoke to them a lot over the last few days about my concerns and my mother's condition. One staff member allowed me the time to express all of my frustrations, and hopefully things smooth out from here.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The weekend and night staff are not trained as much as the staff in the day and during the week. We never saw the doctor. He did not answer any questions. It was hard for my father to get his medications. People did not clean at night or over the weekend.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The first two days were a little rough because my loved one wasn't receiving everything that was under his orders. It seemed to take a couple days to get everything straightened out. He has a roommate that attempts to get out of his bed unattended, so we have been having to almost monitor this patient and run to get help when he attempts to get out of bed. Therapy is intense and good. The staff are slow at coming to help.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Our biggest complaint with the facility so far is the food. The overall quality of the food is poor. She relies on a great deal of finger foods. The facility served her chicken nuggets five days in a row. Offering a better selection would help improve the dining experience. Also, the facility mentioned being able to get my loved one books on CDs and up until this point she has not received the material. My communication with the facility is mostly through the phone because I am out of state. They are overall friendly on the phone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It started out excellent. We had a problem with the night people who did not communicate well with my father. The day staff were great, but the night staff were very rude. My father's room was well kept with no dust. They did a good job and they were never in my way. My father likes the meals. I was tempted to ask for meals for myself.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The physical therapy was not what I expected. It wasn't really good. A couple of the aides stood out. The food was tasteless. The doctor did well at communicating.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I am very disappointed with Springtree. It does not meet up to the standard on many levels. The place is clean, but the people are not professional. It took over 15 minutes to have a contact with a nurse. Those who answer the phone at the nursing station need to have proper training. The staff were rude towards me and I'm not sure if they were rude to my loved one. They sent her a letter for a different patient. She called several times telling them, and no one answers. She had an incident the first night and her family was not notified.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother is happy with how they are taking care of her. Anyone we've spoken with generally polite and my mom seems pleased. She gets a fair amount of food and it's not that great. All the administration is interested in is getting paid. They harass us for payment and could care less about my mother. On several occasions they have threatened to throw her out.

Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is the only Kosher facility in Broward County. Our highly trained therapists work as a team with residents who are recovering from a stroke, cardiac issues, fractures, or other conditions requiring rehabilitation. Together we work closely with the resident and family to develop a successful treatment plan customized to the individual's needs. At Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, we make every effort to create an environment that is truly like home while providing around the clock skilled nursing care to promote the resident's entire well-being. Providing optimum care in a setting that promotes dignity and respect for all residents is our commitment.