Springtree Rehab & Health Care - Sunrise, FL

Springtree Rehab & Health Care - Sunrise, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Everything is fine.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one seems to be happy with rehab therapy. The nurses are very committed. We sometimes found the staff a little pushy. It is very clean. He has been eating and is very content with the food. He can always ask for something else to eat.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, everything is great.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I think they have done an excellent job. Springtree does a good job with my loved one. I think the rehab therapy is very good also. My loved one has a lot of limitations, and they have done very good with him. The nurses are overworked but they do try to do their best. They have been excellent and always helpful when I have questions. I never smell odors anywhere. It is very clean. He likes cottage cheese and fruit for lunch and they go out of their way to get it for him every day. Nobody calls me and nobody tells me anything. He does not have a clue what is going on. I have to call and track someone down for information.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The experience has been great!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are wonderful. The rehab therapy is really good. We like the staff. My loved one doesn't like the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They have been very attentive, and it is clean. The doctor has not called, but everything else, they have done. My mom likes rehab therapy. I haven't had any problems with the nurses. The staff are always friendly. Only one day the bathroom and her room were not cleaned. Communication has been okay. My mom doesn't speak English and the staff do not speak Spanish.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My wife has just completed her rehabilitation stay at the facility. I could not be happier with our experience. I spoke with the director as we were leaving to let the facility know just how great of job the staff does. I do not have a Facebook but if I did I would write all over it about this place and how amazing they are!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have been so pleased with this facility for my mother. I have never met such caring people! They are all so gentle and friendly. I am happy to have my mother here!

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They've taken really good care of my loved one. Her nurse is phenomenal.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I thought it was very nice. From what I see, rehab is very helpful for my loved one. The nurses are so sweet and so nice. They clean every day and keep it very nice and clean, sparkling. He loves the food and the varied menu. They have kept me up to date on everything.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one says everyone she came in contact with was really nice--the therapist, nurses, everyone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It smelled good and was exceptionally clean. Even the patio was well maintained and clean. The staff were friendly and smiled all the time. They answered questions I had. The ball was not dropped at all.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The people were friendly and my loved one had everything he needed.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

They are attentive and check in to see if my loved one is okay. They assisted her with dinner. They didn't set it down and just leave; they stuck around to see if she needed assistance and helped her with that. They are pretty open with communication.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have had a couple reservations; however, I will say that our experience with this facility is leaps and bounds ahead of the other facility we tried in the past. The staff is very friendly and my mother seems to be receiving great care. At other facilities I have had to check my mother to make sure she is being changed properly and at this facility she is always clean. It smells good, and that makes for a better visit to see my mother. The nursing care has been good. My only concern had to do with a time I had to push staff to get some tests done on my mother. It seems as though they did not push for the tests as quickly as I would have liked especially after I voiced my concerns. I received a card in the mail stating that a care management meeting is taking place this Wednesday. It would have been nice to have given a warning prior to this meeting being set to work out a time that better suits our family's schedule. I have not received as much contact from the facility as I would prefer. I worry that they rely on my mother in terms of giving the updates, and given her condition this isn't necessarily the most reliable source.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The facility has tried to accommodate my loved one; however, she still does not enjoy the meals at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

We were not told my loved one was getting a roommate in advance so we couldn't prepare for it. There is a patient constantly screaming which is not conducive to rehab. They do not clean as much as they should. The nurses are not very smiley people. They are not that friendly. The food is so good. It is delicious. If I ask, I get information, but nothing is said to me.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Some things I did not like. My mom gets out of the bed and did not have a mechanism to keep her from getting out of the bed. Some staff are great and some do not even speak or introduce themselves. I've seen a little roaches. The food is great and enjoyed every day.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My loved one really liked the people, but the building needs sprucing up. The head of therapy is really good and nice. The bathrooms were nice, especially the whirlpool. The food needs more variety, but it was good. The lighting and painting need a face-lift because there's a sad feeling when you walk in.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The place is clean with no odor. The therapists are fantastic. The nurses and aides are wonderful for the most part. The food could use a little help, but for the most part it is good.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I have communicated with the staff, and everyone from the facility is very nice. I am overall pleased with my sister's stay at the facility.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The care has been very nice and my loved one has some friendships there. They check on her a lot. She talks highly of the staff. She is having trouble with the meals because she does not like some of the food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The rehab therapy is great. The nursing is good, but I don't know whose responsibility it is to prescribe the medications. She has to call the doctor to get it done. My mom went a whole day without pain medication. She is not getting full benefit of therapy without pain meds. They need to be proactive regarding the meds. My mom had a roach and a spider in her room. She had to kill the bugs herself. Overall it is pretty clean compared to other locations. The food is horrible, and the alternatives are not good. I have to bring her food.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Generally, it is pretty good. It's not newest or cleanest, it's a business and not spotless, but it's not the worst or messiest. I was proactive about getting all the info for them to do the best they can for her. I got her info all sent over--meds, what she was in for--and then the next day no one knew anything about it. It took a week to catch the team up on what she was there for. They didn't evaluate her the next day like they said, medications were not there, they said they'd call and they didn't. It took everything a week to get all adjusted. The rehab therapists have all been the best we could hope for. Some staff members act "too busy" but some shined. I had to chase for information at first to get her what she needs. The "team" took a long time to get it straight. I'm not disgruntled about it, but it could have gone better.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Overall, it has been a bit of a rough experience. My main concerns pertain to the attitudes from the staff members. The nursing staff have a bad attitude. When my loved one needs to use the restroom, she waits a great deal of time. "We have other people to take care of," is the response my mother has received from the staff. She has been left in the restroom in the middle of the night and waited 30 min before someone found her and the staff member's response was "Oh no, I forgot about you in here." I spoke to them a lot over the last few days about my concerns and my mother's condition. One staff member allowed me the time to express all of my frustrations, and hopefully things smooth out from here.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The weekend and night staff are not trained as much as the staff in the day and during the week. We never saw the doctor. He did not answer any questions. It was hard for my father to get his medications. People did not clean at night or over the weekend.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The first two days were a little rough because my loved one wasn't receiving everything that was under his orders. It seemed to take a couple days to get everything straightened out. He has a roommate that attempts to get out of his bed unattended, so we have been having to almost monitor this patient and run to get help when he attempts to get out of bed. Therapy is intense and good. The staff are slow at coming to help.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

Our biggest complaint with the facility so far is the food. The overall quality of the food is poor. She relies on a great deal of finger foods. The facility served her chicken nuggets five days in a row. Offering a better selection would help improve the dining experience. Also, the facility mentioned being able to get my loved one books on CDs and up until this point she has not received the material. My communication with the facility is mostly through the phone because I am out of state. They are overall friendly on the phone.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

It started out excellent. We had a problem with the night people who did not communicate well with my father. The day staff were great, but the night staff were very rude. My father's room was well kept with no dust. They did a good job and they were never in my way. My father likes the meals. I was tempted to ask for meals for myself.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

The physical therapy was not what I expected. It wasn't really good. A couple of the aides stood out. The food was tasteless. The doctor did well at communicating.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

I am very disappointed with Springtree. It does not meet up to the standard on many levels. The place is clean, but the people are not professional. It took over 15 minutes to have a contact with a nurse. Those who answer the phone at the nursing station need to have proper training. The staff were rude towards me and I'm not sure if they were rude to my loved one. They sent her a letter for a different patient. She called several times telling them, and no one answers. She had an incident the first night and her family was not notified.

Review of Springtree Rehab & Health Care

My mother is happy with how they are taking care of her. Anyone we've spoken with generally polite and my mom seems pleased. She gets a fair amount of food and it's not that great. All the administration is interested in is getting paid. They harass us for payment and could care less about my mother. On several occasions they have threatened to throw her out.

Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is the only Kosher facility in Broward County. Our highly trained therapists work as a team with residents who are recovering from a stroke, cardiac issues, fractures, or other conditions requiring rehabilitation. Together we work closely with the resident and family to develop a successful treatment plan customized to the individual's needs. At Springtree Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, we make every effort to create an environment that is truly like home while providing around the clock skilled nursing care to promote the resident's entire well-being. Providing optimum care in a setting that promotes dignity and respect for all residents is our commitment.