Fort Lauderdale Health and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fort Lauderdale Health and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Speech Therapy

We visit my loved one regularly and he's doing great at Fort Lauderdale Health & Rehab! The staff is sure to keep me updated and they answer whatever questions I have them.

I think the therapy is very good and I received great care.

I would recommend Fort Lauderdale Health & Rehab to a friend.

Everything is going fine, from what I have heard. The staff is very attentive and always sure to check on my loved one.

When we do have glitches, they have been sure to straighten it out. They have been attentive to my loved one's needs and have made sure to address the complaints I have had.

I was very happy with the improvements they have made recently. They have been very good with keeping me informed.

I work, so I am only there a few hours a day but from what I have seen, I would rate them a 3. The room is okay but the nurses could have been nicer

They have wonderful care the staff is great... but the social worker is awful!!

They have wonderful care the staff is great. It's a great place but the social worker [Removed] is horrendous!! Truly awful. We were going to move to a community for more long term care, the social worker there put a kibosh on that and stopped the community from taking him at the last minute. It was very distressing to deal with her. She is not cut out to be a social worker. She was not caring and really made things difficult for us, and made the whole situation more traumatizing.

Our skilled nursing care is composed of a team of doctors, nurses and certified nurse’s assistants who are available 24 hours a day. We offer both short and long term care, depending on the individuals’ needs. Skilled nursing care includes assistance with getting in and out of bed, feeding, bathing and dressing.