Tamarac Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Tamarac, FL

Tamarac Rehabilitation & Health Care Center - Tamarac, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

They are best! Everyone helpful and nice. They help me to walk after my fall. Therapy is all good. The nursing, the food, the aides, all very good. Except for the coffee. They have lousy coffee. It's not home cooking. The communication is all very good.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

It is well staffed, very clean, and fantastic with patients. They treat them individually. They walk in and clean, always. If my loved one is in pain, they're there to help. She just had a procedure and is already up and walking! The staff have all been fantastic. They call daily, which is very good. All the nurses communicate with us when we are there. There is not enough good things to say about about them!

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

They have been very helpful. They brought my loved one lunch when he missed it. The nurses are very helpful. The staff are very friendly. The place is clean. Lunch looked good today and my loved one enjoyed it.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one is having a great experience. We are very happy with the facility. The nurses have phenomenal communication. Usually in places like this patients tend to get bed sores, but she does not have any! They take such great care of her. The aides are always making sure she is comfortable. I have been particularly impressed with their communication skills. They make phone calls to me regarding any changes as well as updates. I receive information in the mail pertaining to the monthly staff meetings which is very nice. Overall, the communication has really been excellent from the facility!

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The staff is very friendly, they took good care of my loved one. Rehab therapy has been very helpful. Too many of her nurses to name were good. The gave too much food. I was not crazy about the kind of food but some she liked. They told us what we need to know every step of the way. Therapy has been good and nursing kept us informed.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one is there for rehab therapy. They are treating her good and she likes the facility. They help her. She does not like the food. They are clean.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The staff have been very nice, and they take good care of my mom. I appreciate them. They are attentive to my requests. I want to give credit to the DON. She was paying attention to me and helped me. The evening shift nurses are very nice and attentive.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The therapy has been very good. My loved one seems satisfied and is getting along well.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Everything was fine, but the food was terrible. They did not cater to my loved one's medical dietary needs. The choices were not great. The overall quality was just very poor.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

I think in general the facility is very clean and well taken care of. The people are very caring and the administrators are as well. I like the receptionist and the director of nursing.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The care is good. The food could be better, but everything else is fine. Everyone seems friendly. I have to call to ask ask doctor to ask what my loved one's condition is. It'd be nice if they called me and let me know and kept me posted.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

I expect when I come see my husband, he will not be in his pajamas. He would prefer a room by himself. He is in the bed all the time and only comes out for rehab. In the hospital there was a chair for him to sit in. The people are nice, and the nurses are really good. The staff are very friendly. My husband says the food is not good. He was not eating at the beginning so I went to the dietitian and he made a list, and they made him some different food.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The experience was good. The meals, the staff, and the cleanliness were excellent.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one has not complained generally, except for about one nurse. She said it took a long time getting help to the bathroom and getting medication on time. I spoke with the therapists and they are nice and professional. The nurses seem friendly and caring. The facility felt and looked clean. They do not have adequate parking. She has not complained about and food, and she said it is plentiful. She even gets plenty for dessert. I like one staff member who talked with me over the phone and gave me updates. She helped with medications. She made me feel at ease with what is going on.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

Everything seems to be good. My only complaint is there are no stairs there to practice on. The nurses are all pleasant. The meals are bland.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

I feel as though the nurses do not act as quickly as they should in terms of the necessary care that needs to be provided. I believe they are well staffed and it comes down to my mother not being a very vocal resident, therefore the staff is not as attentive as they probably could be with her. Social services are excellent! I have worked with them throughout this process. The social services has done a great job. The facility seems to sometimes not reach out properly. Although I am out of state I still have the proper directions and information for her care therefore I wish they would reach out to me first.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The director of nursing is great. I feed my loved one and taste the food and its excellent.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

So far the care is good, but they did not change my loved one or get her into the bathroom for a while. The facility is clean, and my loved one enjoys the meals.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

It seems as though they have a great deal of staff members who maybe do not want to necessarily be there. They are not helpful and lack a friendly attitude. The aides overall tend to have a negative attitude; however, my mother's aide last night came in with a big smile wanting to help. We asked her for a favor and not only did she take care of it right away but she also returned when she said she would. She is great!

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one wants to go home. Over all, there are good attributes and bad attributes. When he needs help they do not come and help him right away. He enjoys the therapy. When I am there the nurses are good. I think the food looks good, but he said the food sucks. The communication is fine.

Review of Tamarac Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

They are not staffed well enough. There is only 1 doctor. We were told she would be there between 9 and 10 AM and she did not come until the afternoon, so we missed her. The doctor is over worked. Therapy seems good. They are pushing my mom pretty hard. But she is making progress. The therapists care, but they are understaffed and over worked. No one came in one time my mom was having a medical issue. The aides are pretty good. Everyone is very caring, and everyone smiles. It is clean, and it looks good.

Tamarac Rehabilitation & Health Center is dedicated to providing the best services for you or your loved one. Our compassionate staff are redefining the ABCs of health care in a person-centered, home-like environment that aims to maximize independence.

Our services include post-operative care, respite care, long term care, restorative nursing, and hospice programs. Our skilled nurses and licensed therapists specialize in stroke recovery, prosthetic training, cardiac disease, pulmonary disease, surgical recovery, pain management, wound care, and I.V. therapy among many other conditions and treatments. We are also able to provide in-house dialysis and in-house radiology.