White Sands - La Jolla, CA

A community with a view for mom

I am very happy with the care that my mom is receiving here with the great staff. This community is very clean and at this time it is going thru at this time. The food is really good and a nice variety for her. She is offered activities, but she is not settled in yet. I would recommend this community. This community is offering my mom a view of the ocean.

Gary Boriero

Finding the right community for a parent is equally important for adult children as it is for mom or dad. I certainly appreciate the weight a decision such as this carries, which makes it all the more enjoyable to receive this type of feedback. We’re thrilled you and your mother are enjoying White Sands La Jolla, and all the amenities that come with beachfront retirement! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help her settle in.

Gary Boriero
Executive Director, White Sands La Jolla

The Staff at White Sands

The friendliness and cooperation of the staff at White Sands is above reproach. I have never found a more helpful group of people helping me negotiating through these very stressful times.

Fantatic Property

The white sands in La Jolla is a fantastic property, located right on the beach and at a fair price. Depending on the size of the unit, pricing varies. We are very happy with the services. we are also very happy with your company. Without it, we would not have found this place for my dad. So, we are vert pleased and I recommend your services to others. Again, thank you for your services.

Review of White Sands Alzheimer's / Memory Care in La Jolla, CA

Beautiful facility. Too much walking for Ruth. Apartments don't have kitchens.

Buy-In Community With All Levels of Care

It has a different feel. Each one of these places kind of has their own feel based on the way it's laid out and set up. White Sands had long hallways and a little bit more dormy feel. The rooms were smaller her my step-mom didn't like that. The bang for the buck was a little less than another place but then, White Sands was right on the ocean. It was nice.

White Sands has a different program. They will only let you in if you meet their financial criteria. It's buy in and then you're' guaranteed residency for life and they had different levels of care - Alzheimer's and nursing care and things like that.

White Sands of La Jolla is a continuing care retirement community located on eight acres of gorgeous beachfront. Our community overlooks the Pacific Ocean, is a short drive from San Diego and offers all the best in Southern California living.

White Sands offers residents the opportunity to be themselves in a breathtaking cliff-side environment featuring independent living, assisted living, memory-care and skilled nursing. Whether it’s the joy of having a balcony for watching sunsets, taking early morning walks on the beach, visiting with friends on a garden patio or being a few steps away from all the wonderful activity of the La Jolla art colony, White Sands has something for everyone seeking a good life.