White Rock Seniors Village - White Rock, BC

White Rock Seniors Village, White Rock, BC

4 Star for facility 5 Star for [Removed] Marketing Manger

Excellent upon a first look.

[Removed], in PR, was friendly and concerned about my family's personal preferences/needs; She was very informed.

When I asked questions of residents, they offered their positive opinions.

very impressed, nice 'homey' feeling. Everyone was friendly. One complaint was cupboard space in the kitchen was very limited-will have to adjust to it. Put a deposit down to hold a suite as the rent was going up $200 on Oct. 1 so I could get it at the old rent

Great views, friendly staff, but isolated if you are looking for social networking

White Rock Seniors Village - Excellent Service!

I am very happy with White Rock Seniors Village as the choice for my mother. From the beginning, they were caring and devoted to working with me to find the best option for my mother when I wasn't sure what level of care she even needed but was entertaining all options. Si Cussen has been great to answer all my questions, even as my mother has been settling in for the last couple of months. The activities calendar is packed with variety and my mother simply can't stop raving about the food. Their care for people is clear and their service is excellent.

White Rock Senior's Village

We chose White Rock Senior's Village because it seemed like a happy place for our Aunt. She's been there 2 months and the difference in her is amazing. She was reluctant to even investigate these homes but now she is very happy. She loves the food and snacks. The staff is caring and never pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to do. We are very happy we chose this facility.

good care

The staff is so kind and compassionate. They took care of our mother the way you would want her to be treated. The place may be old and dated but we cannot praise the staff enough. I would recommend this home to anyone. They also took very good care of our family when our mother passed on. Thankyou again. The Mckay family