Maple Ridge Seniors Village - Maple Ridge, BC

Maple Ridge Seniors Village - Maple Ridge, BC has yet not published prices.

Review of Maple Ridge Seniors Village Maple Ridge, BC

My Mom has a progressive dementia and this has been a good place for her. They have a full spectrum of care in the facility so are well-experienced with these issues. The pricing is intermediate with respect to what we looked at. It is not as expensive once you move out of the Vancouver core area to Maple Ridge. They have always been clear on what things cost. There is a lot of local shopping, banks, restaurants within walking distance. But you don't have local traffic noise in the facility. The meals that I have attended are always well done. The place has always been clean and the residents cheerful and engaged. My Mom has been happy there.

Lindsay Zylstra

Thank you so much Norm for your feedback. Your mom is a wonderful part of our community.

Highly Recommend

My mother had only a few months in independent living at the Maple Ridge Seniors Village before she passed. But that was enough time to get to know the facility and team.
• The professionalism of the front end staff when we toured and signed contracts. They spoke to her with such warmth.
• She was nervous of the transition and said she would probably just stay in her suite. That changed quickly when she slowly started to attend the events, music nights, game nights. The recreational team who knew she loved bridge, put it out there and arranged a foursome that played until 10:30pm “laughing at nothing”. How she loved it. As a family we attended many events that were fun and organized.
• The comfort level of the building – so clean, a hotel feel.
• When she first fell, the care aides who checked on her as if she was their mother.
• Knowing Mom was safe. They have a clockwork system to make sure their residents are accounted for and secure.
We have absolutely no regrets about her time spent here. I can’t thank the team enough.

Lindsay Zylstra

Thank you so much Monica for your wonderful comments and kind words.

Feels like a great place for my parent to live.

Lindsay Zylstra

Thank you so much for your feedback!

They do an excellent job at Maple Ridge

I think they do an excellent job at Maple Ridge, Mom is really enjoying herself. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and have helped Mom get settled right in. They've got a great variety of activities and amenities (Mom has already tried out the salon!), and they do a great job with the food as well. It's just a very nice place overall, and it's really taken a lot of stress off of our family knowing that she is happy and well taken care of. I'd recommend Maple Ridge to anyone!

Lindsay Zylstra

Thank you so much for your comments. We truly appreciate and welcome any feedback from our residents and their families.

Not a place where we would recommend

Our dad went in on Tuesday , and by Saturday night he was so dehydrated. They didn't give him anything to drink or ice chips... my husband had a coffee in the room FRiday afternoon and when we went back on Saturday evening , that coffee cup was still there....
We left a half bottle of Bailey's for dad and when we came back to get it, someone had taken it!
Overall , our dad was there from half a day tuesday to Sunday morning when he left for the hospital because of his severe dehydration , and for the price we had to pay plus for 15 more days after the fact... this place is just not enough care !
They need to hire better staff to see the signs of our dad needing help, he had food left on his face, his mouth still had dried pudding in it... they should have cleaned him up after he ate... not a great place to leave your loved one... NONE of us will ever recommend it !!!

A rare and wonderful find in aging-in-place communities

I am a healthcare navigator and patient advocate and Maple Ridge Seniors Village was the last stop in a day of tours of residential facilities and it was by far, the place I would most highly recommend to families looking for the aging-in-place model. It was also one of the few places I could see wanting to go as I age.

The facility was beautiful, clean and bright. There was music and singing as I entered the lobby. Every staff member was friendly and they were treating the residents with dignity and respect (and that's something I have a keen eye for).

All the rooms, at all levels of care, were clean, well appointed and welcoming.

I will absolutely be recommending MRSV to my clients and their adult children.

We appreciate the care our loved one is receiving at Maple Ridge!

At Maple Ridge Seniors Village we are a Campus of Care, offering retirement living in a quiet neighbourhood in the shadow of the mountains with many relaxing indoor and outdoor common areas. Offering three levels of care provides options for residents to receive the care they require along with the independence they desire. Centrally located in Maple Ridge; shops, a library and a community centre nearby.

INDEPENDENT LIVING
Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites are available, many with views. Laundry, housekeeping, dining and recreation allows you to enjoy the convenience of services & security in a social atmosphere.

ASSISTED LIVING
Maintain your independence, knowing that assistance is nearby when you need it. Expert staff can support you with medication and daily activities.

COMPLEX CARE
Highly-trained nursing staff are always available for your unique needs in a safe and secure environment.