Louisa Place - Ferndale, WA has yet not published prices.

Felt like Family

For Whatcom Country, I felt that this was the place most feeling like home for my grandmother's high care needs.
She was made to feel like part of the family and felt special.

I SHALL RETURN

I had a great short stay, in the future as need be I hope to return. [Name removed] the manager is a teriffic guy, everyone there was so helpful when I needed help.

Excellent home – good food – good care – good rooms.

Comfortable Stay!

My mother in law was very comfortable while she was at the Louisa Place. She was there for about a month for respite care. Everything was great except for the food, but when she was leaving they got a new cook. I guess enough people complained about it. For the most part, the place was clean and maintained pretty well.

Comfortable Living!!

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at this community, they have been very attentive to my loved ones needs and have made sure she feels safe and comfortable in her new living environment. The housekeeping also has done an excellent job at making sure his room was well maintained and kept clean.

The staff really care about your loved one!

Caring staff. Smaller community and lots to do. People seem happy. Nice and clean place.

Everyone is nice and it is very clean. Residents living there seem happy. Lots of activities to select from.

A bright, safe place for mom

Louisa is amazingly proactive and made a difficult time bearable. They assisted any way they could to help my mom's transition. Mom was only in her room a week before she had to be admitted to the hospital. The staff's observance of a change in mom's demeanor saved her life. Everyone we had contact with was caring, compassionate, and competent.

We liked this it was nice.

We considered this before we made our final choice. We liked this it was nice. The rooms were a little smaller than another place we were considering, and because it was assisted living rather than independent, it was also more expensive. We didn't need the assisted living, even though we liked the location.

A really nice place.

This is a really nice place. I really like the people who work there. It seems like nobody is there for a paycheck. We are very happy. The communication with the staff has been very good. They offer activities. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. The friendliness is excellent. The value is excellent. I would recommend the Louisa Place to anyone. My overall rating of the Louisa Place is five stars.

not all bad, not all good

The caregivers are fifty percent good and fifty percent not so good. The administration has been trying very hard to accommodate my dad. The rooms are not air conditioned. There are some staff that are very good, but others are just awful. The food is very poor, below substandard. There are hardly any vegetables served, breaded meat, hamburgers and hot dogs at least three times a week. I was also told that the available care would be from basic care all the way through hospice care. I can’t imagine someone with hospice needs there.