Brookdale Fairhaven - Bellingham, WA

Brookdale Fairhaven - Bellingham, WA has yet not published prices.

Nice looking property!!

I enjoyed my tour of this property, everything was very well maintained and you could tell they where on top of there cleaning. The only thing I did not like was all they had available was one bedrooms studios. My uncle really needed a one bedroom suit so that he would be comfortable making the transition from a house to a smaller apartment.

likes the cafeteria

Brookdale Fairhaven has been a good experience. My friend is there and she likes the cafeteria, it is nice and quiet. She likes the various activities they have there. She has Alzheimer's but it's not really bad yet. The staff is really nice. She is a vegetarian and the staff go out their way to give her nutritious food and accommodate her. I am really pleased with this facility.

The Staff Really Cares

I really like the place. It's very nice, very clean. The friendliness, this is why I picked the place. It's not the fanciest but the reason that I went with Emeritus is that the people really seem to care. These people are down to earth. Dad is not a fancy person. He doesn't need all that fancy stuff, in fact he's kind of out of sorts with it. The people here really talk to him and really care. That includes the cook! I really apreaciate that. The administrator is so nice. It's one floor so the people see each other and communicate.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.