Whispering Oaks - Waverly - Irvine, CA

We felt like the residential care homes just looked dark,

When we were looking around, we looked at two of these residential care homes, and some larger facilities. We felt like the residential care homes just looked dark, and were night and day from what we chose. There was nothing in particular wrong, I just didn't care for the look of it.

Loved the Caregivers

I really liked it there. I loved the caregivers, Susan and Mel, they are really really wonderful. I thought it was a great place. The only thing, financially there were some issues and my brother didn't like the owner. I don't know, I really liked her! They are Filipino and cooked Filipino food, which my mother loved.

• WHISPERING OAKS...a gentle, comfortable Home for Life, catering to older adults with memory loss
• Three adorable, warm, family homes with 6-beds capacity, nestled in the heart of the prestigious city of Irvine in close proximity to parks, doctor offices, hospital, paramedics & shopping.
• Formal living room, cozy dining area & huge backyard patio suite for wide variety of fun and games
• Resident's room has access to its own private patio perfect for private family visits/conversations and quick exit for any emergency
• Cable TV for every resident’s bedroom and private phone lines available
• 5-Star accommodation services
• Adequately staffed with qualified and well-trained personnel: Registered Nurse, CNA/LVN, Licensed Physical Therapist, Certified Massage Therapist, Exercise Program Trainer and Social Director
• Therapeutic activities include walks to nearby park and lake, music, art, and aromatherapy
• State-of-the-art tech: 24-hour video camera, wander-lo-jack, bidet toilets, and air filtration system
• Secured paths for daily walking routines
• Hospice Care