Silverado Tustin Hacienda - Tustin, CA

The facility was well maintained but I did not see real engagement with their charges.

Silverado Representative

We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our quality care. At Silverado, we put an emphasis on resident social interaction and engagement. Our lively environment is meant to stimulate and reduce boredom and possibly depression. We will consider your feedback and work to improve our engagement plans!

Happy with the staff!!

My loved one was recently in this community and I have no complaints of how things went for her while she was there. The staff where excellent to work with and I was very comfortable with the care they provided my grandmother. They kept in good communication about her care and made sure to answer any questions we had for them during her stay. I would recommend them to anyone interested in assisted living for there loved one.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your recognizing our associates and the compassionate care that they provide. Feedback like this truly motives us to continue being industry leaders and providing the best care to those we serve. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to care for your loved one, it's a privilege and honor.

For Intense Alzheimer

The tour I had was good, I saw the residents doing activities and their caregivers were friendly and interacting with them. Except they are more intense residents with Alzheimer and my mom is not at that level. Their focus is more on Alzheimer from the coordinator explained to me on the tour. It was a nice place and the price was reasonable but this was not what I needed.

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you had an opportunity to visit and experience the Silverado difference. As you noticed, Silverado specializes in memory care. We pride ourselves on being the industry leaders and dementia care experts. Each of our associates are dedicated to providing world-class care to those we serve. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to serve as an educational resource for you in the future.

I liked a lot of what I saw, it would have been my next choice.

I liked a lot of what I saw, it would have been my next choice.They have mostly dual rooms, and so there is a shared room. We were looking for something private. It was a little further away than the community I chose. I liked the activities going on, but it almost seems a little chaotic at times. They seem to be very good with people with behavior issues. Everyone was very friendly, and it was clean. It was a very nice place.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to tour our Tustin community! At Silverado, we put an emphasis on resident social interaction and engagement. Most of our rooms are shared since many of our residents benefit from social interaction. Our lively environment is meant to stimulate and reduce boredom and possibly depression. We hope to be an educational resource for you and your family in the future!

Locked front door. only c. ...

Locked front door. only c. 40 residents. family meals free. smaller version of PP with more emphasis on dementia. 2 private rooms share bath. Animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs) Pricy: $255-305/day.

Silverado Representative

We are glad that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to review our Tustin Hacienda community!

They're Great

The staff here is just great. She really likes it here. We are very happy we chose Silverado.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We are happy that you had a positive experience and are happy to continue to be a resource to you and your family.

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.