facility would not allow electric wheel chair.

facility would not allow electric wheel chair.

We are really happy with them.

We are really happy with them. It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. They are attentive, and responsive. He loves the food the most. We even got a little report with our bill on how he is doing. They reviewed his medications and got him on one that has helped a lot. They are doing a great job.

I've been very satisfied, and everything just went beautifully.

My mother seems to be getting very good care. I am pleased with The staff communication on her daily well being when I visit. I've been very satisfied, and everything just went beautifully. It's very, very well kept. The staff is a five plus. They are very accommodating and were able to work with us on pricing. They are pretty quick to respond to any concerns. I haven't been there for the activities but I see the paintings and things that they have done. The food seems very good.

Toured 2 Brandywine. Home was neat a...

Toured 2 Brandywine. Home was neat and clean, caregivers were engaged with the residence. Well organized programs and care similar to the large assisted living facilities, but with a much higher caregiver to patient ration. Aileen answered our questions, was very knowledgeable and informative.

Irvine Cottage One is the very best in elder technology, and as advanced as any of the concepts of California. California is very careful in its treatment and regulations in the field of gerontology. Come see what we can do for you and your loved ones. The retirement facilities in Irvine are the very best possible. They have won an award for memory loss care, and are proud of the quality of care given. When you Think of Irvine Cottage One, you can be assured that you get the best in value. There's no worry about how well your loved ones are treated. It's been proven. So when you want the very best in care, you can find it here. Of course this is a community that fills other needs as well, but you will feel secure in the knowledge you and your relatives are experiencing the very best in gerontology. New research in this field is a regular part of the care; and the cutting edge of elder care technology is practiced. We have other cottages as well, but we have a specialized place for memory care, at its first stages and the more advanced. So, we would like you to make and appointment as soon as possible to consult our senior adviser. We are waiting for you to contact us online or personally.