Whispering Chase - Cheyenne, WY

Our Pick

We decided to move in to this community and we like how it feels like home. There are areas to participate in an activity and everything is included with the rent accept for phone services.

Really Happy

Since moving here my brothers quality of life has dramatically improved we are so happy. Even though he has his disabilities he insists that he wanted to be on the independent living side which is suiting him just fine. He is living in a studio apartment which is giving him enough room. He goes down to the dining area and eats meals which the food seems to be ok. He does activities on site but is unable at this point to join in anything off site due to not having handicapped courtesy transportation. The staff and residents are very nice and helpful The deciding factor was the price what he could afford and this place fit within his budget

Jake is Amazing!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I am so thankful we chose this place for her. [Removed] has been absolutely amazing and I can not say enough great things about this man. He made the transition stress free and made sure to accommodate every need that we had. I always seem him interacting with the other residents and very involved with everything that goes on. My mom has a beautiful apartment with a cute little deck with a great view. Overall I am thankful for this place and would recommend it to anyone.

My experience.

Everybody gripes about having one elevator because you have to wait in line. That's my only complaint.We are in a studio apartment and it was much easier to downsize than I though it would be.

My father is doing okay at the Whispering Chase. The apartment he is in is comfortable with plenty of natural lighting. The meals are very good, we have eaten there ourselves. Overall, it has been a good experience.

I could not think of a better place!!

I have only been at Whispering Chase for a short time but I know I made the right choice moving in and I should have made the move earlier. There are a lot of nice fixtures and paintings in the community as well as the grounds are amazingly maintained by a great cleaning staff. The entire staff is exceptional as they are professional as well as friendly. The food is good and getting better. I have not yet participated in any of the activities offered as I am still settling in. The other residents are friendly and I feel pampered since moving in and I would recommend the community to anyone.

Pretty decent place

So far, this seems to be a pretty decent place with a very friendly staff. The residents seem happy and the level of care seems to be pretty good for those who need it. The food could be a lot better though.

It seems like a nice place.

It seems like a nice place. Mom seems to be doing good. She is happy right now. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I like Tammy, she has been a big help. The food is good, but the dining is slow. They seem to offer plenty of activities. The two bedrooms were a little more expensive. They are pretty responsive if we have questions or complaints. The only other thing mom doesn't really like is that one elevator in the building is just not enough. We liked that it included all of the utilities, and the dining room has a classy look to it. It's easy to park there. Though the carts we used to move things in were a little difficult to maneuver. It would also be handy to have a little underground tunnel or garage for the winter months.

Nice, caring facility

Whispering Chase is very safe, and it's huge, and the food is good. The staff is friendly, and they really seem to care about the residents living there.

Everyone is real nice.

Its good, you would have to walk on water to be great. Everyone is real nice to my mother. She likes the food and is getting used to it there. She has plenty to do to keep her busy. Transportation is available for outings and doctor appointments.

They are doing great. Mother is so much happier there.

They are doing great. Mother is so much happier there. The food is wonderful. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We don't have any concerns. She loves it there.

I am not happy with the way things turned out.

I am not happy with the way things turned out. There is no value, we didn't get our money's worth. It was a clean facility, I will give them that. They did offer activities, but did nothing to integrate her into them. They did not work to make her feel welcome, or help her out of her funk. The didn't do an assessment of her there, and she never should have been there in the first place. They are nothing but a bunch of rent collectors if you ask me. We signed a 3 month contract, and it was only supposed to be a three month trial period, the guy who signed me up made me think it was going to be a walk away situation after the 90 days. That was not the case and they charged me for an extra month. The dining situation was horrible, she would sit by herself and again, they didn't work to get her integrated at all. I regret taking her there to begin with. The whole experience was sickening. They don't pay that much attention, and don't get on top of things once they are brought to their attention. I didn't like the atmosphere, it wasn't somewhere I wanted to spend my retirement years. The dining room was pretty intimidating. They just turned her loose and said you are on your own. There was no effort.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds in a peaceful neighborhood of Cheyenne, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our facilities while enjoying the convenience of the nearby city. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, healthcare and many wonderful, historic attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind