Wheatfields Senior Living Community - Clovis, NM

Wheatfield Facts about the community!

The Wheatfields is a beautiful place, however do not let the decor fool you. Yes, every tour will always be what you want to hear. The Relations Coordinator told false statements about the care she would reciever in memory care. I went to visit one time and seen they only had one r.a. on each side. The activities director then was very helpful and was always concerned about all the residents. Come to find out she no longer works there, and I could never get answers about her laundry or housekeeping complaints we had because we never seen any management back there. The activities director was always making sure she would resolve the problems and next visit she did! After having a friend of the family live there, I came to find out her medication was not giving at the right time, she feel a few times at night so that shows me overnight crew is not watiching over them. Every visit we had the activities director was very nice and i felt comfortable talking to her than anyone else. She was on top of things and they need more people like her on the floor! This place is not organized! Always short staffed, and I come to also find out that they treat the staff like crap! They get rid of the good employees, that is always why they have new management every year! Coming from a friend of the family who has a loved one there!

I think they did a good job in presenting the place to us and everything that they said they would do they have don.e They have not raised the prices or anything and there were no surprises. One thing they could have done better was to have his apartment completely ready on time before he moved in.

They are doing a good job so far.

They are doing a good job so far. It's all pretty good. There sometimes are a little short on staff, but I think that happens anywhere. The people are all pretty friendly, and we are pretty happy with them.

Conscientious and Accommodating

I'm not in Clovis but I talk to them all the time and I talk to my brother who close. They seem to be very conscientious and my mom is getting good care. They were very accommodating. My mom has pets and they were very accommodating with her pets. They've been very very good with me and good with her. I think the price is fair. We looked at several places and it seems to be in the ball park.

Thank you very much for posting this information, Sandy! We are thankful that this experience is positive for your mom and your family! We strive daily to take care of each resident with love & respect!

At Wheatfields Senior Living, we invite you to see what home looks like in beautiful Clovis, New Mexico. Wheatfields’ staff take pride in creating the foundation of your comfort by providing the essentials to put your mind at ease. Our mission is to help you enjoy the things you love and have more time for them. We have a lot for you to do: activities, socializing, exercising, reading or just plain relaxing. It's all waiting here for you. So come and join the neighborhood!

We offer independent living, assisted living and memory care. Independent living cottages include weekly housekeeping services, cottage maintenance, transportation, washer and dryer, along with many more optimal amenities and features to deliver you the worry free lifestyle. Assisted living basic services include three delicious meals served daily, twenty-four hour specially trained on-site staff, engaging activities and personalized care plans. Memory care services include life engagement activities that are designed to meet the needs of each resident. These programs are developed around each person's specific interest, abilities, past history, and routine.

Stop in, give us a phone call or email, to learn more about our beautiful community.