Westside Garden Plaza - Indianapolis, IN

Nice, friendly, clean and lots of activities, but too far away from Church and friends for me

nice place

Westside Garden Plaza is a nice place. She is happy there. She is getting the care she needs at this facility. She is making friends. I am very pleased with how things are going. It has been a good experience.

A Very Good Facility

Westside Garden Plaza seemed like a pretty nice and clean facility. It is a pretty good place. The dining room seems to be pretty nice. Overall the facility seems to be, as I said, a very good facility.

I am immensely happy with them.

I am immensely happy with them. It has taken a little while to get her t.v. mounted, but other than that they have been great. The staff is friendly. I have never had any bad food over there, and she seems to like it. They serve breakfast between 7-9, which is a little early for my loved one. It's a very well run site. I chose them because they fit her personality the best.

Very very nice place with a lot of amenities. Like a five star hotel.

Has the feel of living in a luxury hotel

It's one of the few places that has 2 bedrooms available. It has the feel of living in a luxury hotel. It has a beautiful dining room, health club, and swimming pool. Its a nice balance. I would highly recommend this place.

Love it.

My Dad has been there a few months and loves it so far. The staff are responsive, helpful, and very compassionate. It's pricey for our means, but the peace of mind is worth every cent. The only thing that I would change is the food, which is offered at limited hours and does not offer much variety.

Nice Accommodations

I visited several facilities before choosing Westside Garden for my mother. It is a beautiful facility. A very important factor, she was able to keep her pet. The staff are very helpful and accommodating to both my mom and her little dog. My mind is at ease knowing she is watched after daily. I only check 4 on activities as plenty are offered but she hasn't participated.

Unbelievably fine experience.

My husband has stayed in 3 different facilities over the past few years for respite care (moderate Alzheimer's). Though the other two were good, Westside Garden Plaza stands head and shoulders above the others.

The atmosphere of personalized care and compassion made my husband comfortable enough to socialize with other guests, which is not his style at all - he's a real loner.

I would not hesitate to recommend Westside Garden Plaza. What a lovely place.

had lunch & saw 1 bd model & 2 bd vac...

had lunch & saw 1 bd model & 2 bd vacant. excellent area & facilities. Only drawback is semi-private memory care units

My husband toured the facility last w...

My husband toured the facility last week, but there are no handicap sinks in the bathroom which my father MUST have. Also, rent is higher than most even though it might be a nicer place. Staff is the BEST. They have been so kind and considerate of me and my problems. They are just great!

I moved my parents into Westside Gard...

I moved my parents into Westside Garden Plaza on 08/11/11. We still have a lot of boxes to unpack so that they can move in the apartment.

Everything is wonderful about this pl...

Everything is wonderful about this place.

Nice! Reminded me of a luxury hote.

Nice! Reminded me of a luxury hote.

We understand that at different stages in life our resident may need different levels of care. That is why we’ve created a continuum-of-care campus. It is a place where our residents can live comfortably in our independent or assisted living apartments or can receive short-term rehabilitation services in our skilled care facility- and a variety of services in-between. Our associates are committed to five-star quality in all areas, from the services in our elegant dining room to our weekly housekeeping and much more.