Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living - Brownsburg, IN

Nice tour

Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living is a nice and clean community. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The community offered all the amenities we were looking for except they did not offer the type of unit my mom was were looking for.

They have nursing staff on site.

Mom loves the staff at this community. They are quick to respond to maintenance issues. The grounds are beautiful with a lot of big trees and nice grass. They are located down the street from a bank and stores. They offer transportation to medical appointments. Mom has started to participate in some of the activities and went on an outing. There is a doctor and eye doctor that comes into the community. This community does allow pets and I have already recommended this community.

A tour

I liked this community when I visited. The people I met were nice and the community seemed clean. My loved one just felt more comfortable with the community we chose.

Loving care

We toured this community for care. This was a smaller community and if families want a smaller community this is a nice place. The staff were caring. They had activities for the residents that seemded to be enjoyed. We would of moved into this community if it were alittle closer to our home. We do recommend this community for other families

Positive Atmosphere!!

The community was nice and very well maintained. The staff was friendly, the leasing agent was my favorite! She was so bubbly and friendly . They have a lot of staff walking around which I really liked. The only reason we did not go with this community was, unfortunately, they did not have any openings when we needed.

A 4+ Tour

My tour went fine. The community seems to be a great place. It looks clean and well maintained. My tour gave me good answer to make a choice. I was not offered a complimentary meal to sample the food. I think they had normal interaction between staff and residents.

Needs Some Improvement!!

My mother is very independent and sometimes the staff doesn't give her some of the space that she needs. She administers her own medications and doesn't eat breakfast there. The community wants to have her engage more in their programs. Her apartment is great and the staff is nice.

Perfect from start to finish

It was important to have my parents close to me, and Brownsburg Meadows is a perfect fit, just 10 minutes from my home. The building is 2 years old and very nice, clean with no bad smells. The staff is very friendly from front office , the nurses to the waiters in the dining room.
When I first check Brownsburg Meadows there were no apartments available in the assisted living building. I met with Christie and she kept in touch with me throughout my search. She was very professional and friendly. Before my parents moved in I wanted a second clothes rod added to the closet. Christie stepped up and worked with Mr. Keys ( maintenance man) to have it installed.
My parents are now in their one bedroom apartment with a living room, a small kitchenette and outside patio and are very happy. They can't say enough about how friendly everyone is, even the residence are happy and friendly. The dining room is beautiful, the food is delicious and you can have ice cream when ever you want ( a big plus for my dad ).
I am very pleased with A Place for Mom for providing me with numerous places to visit in my search. They kept in touch with me throughout the process. I was impressed with how quickly the different assisted living places got in touch with me to set up a tour.

Brownsburg Meadows has a great staff!!!

Mom is still adjusting to life at this community. The staff are working with her to help get her more acclimated to the community by trying to get her to participate in some activities. She does not say much about the food. We are very pleased with this community overall.

Like Sending My Parent to Kindergarten/College

Researching for an assisted living community for my mother was time consumingl. I now feel like a "know-it-all" on the subject matter as I had toured and compared NUMEROUS facilities for the "best fit" her

BROWNSBURG MEADOWS ASSIsted LIVING community is the answer to my dreams! It is vibrant, employees genuinely enjoy working here, facilities are safe, clean and pleasant plus the residents have welcomed my mother with open arms. It is the total package!!!

My heart flutters as my mother adapts to her new apartment, makes new friends and pursues new activities to consume her time. No more sitting and doing nothing for her! She is soooo happy! I feel like a "proud mother" myself! Thank you, BMAL!!!!!!

We are extremely happy with Brownsburg Meadows. Our parents are very happy & so are we!

Overall I am happy, they keep a good eye on her.

Overall I am happy, they keep a good eye on her. The nurses are all fantastic. I'm not as happy with them as I was when I first signed up. I was told some things, and they haven't really delivered. I am a little surprised at what they charge for. I was told the laundry was four dollars a load, but it's really 8 dollars. Their haircut price is ridiculous, and they charge you 7.50 to come and eat a meal with her. She is happy there though. I hear a lot of complaints about the food, it's overcooked, and there is no flavor. It took a while for maintenance to respond to a request, but there is only one maintenance guy for the whole place. It's really clean, everyone comments how clean it is, when they come and visit. It seems like they could have more entertainment, but my loved one wouldn't really participate anyway.

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

Excellent facility! Very clean and organized. Wonderful caring, friendly staff = all staff. Great food. Nice variety of activities. Medical/accident emergencies promptly addressed.

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

A great place to live! Wonderful meals -- friendly and helpful staff. A place to make NEW FRIENDS and keep the old in.

Great care!

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

Excellent. We are very happy living here.

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

My mom has been here a month and is so happy. Everyone is so nice and takes great care of her!

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

I enjoy going to activities, out to lunch, and other outings. I enjoy reading in the library. And I enjoy the food.

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

This is one of the nicest American Senior Communities and the staff is so friendly!!

Review of Brownsburg Meadows in Brownsburg, IN

This is a great facility! I am very happy here.

Great tour. Tiana was just simply fantastic, providing information, assistance, suggestions and just a reat all time listener while I rambled on about my mom. the place is wonderful. I could really see my mom living here and being in very safe and competent hands and being allowed to be herself and get back into a new life making friends and feeling more secure than she is living alone.