Westminster Village - Spanish Fort, AL

Westminster Village - Spanish Fort, AL has yet not published prices.

Frustrated with Administration off Acts

Overall the facility was a good place to live for my parent. However she had a "Return of Capital" contract that they are not honoring by keeping her unit off the market to prevent having to return the "Capital". What they are doing is perfectly legal but highly un-professional and unethical. The original owners have sold out to Acts Retirement-Life Communities. I am disappointed with the Administration and their lack of professionalism.

Watch out

Not discussing care for their clients, my family has had a very difficult time with the administrative side of our estate following the death of my grandmother. In the contract her estate was supposed to receive back 80% of the purchase price after the sale of the unit. My Grandmother passed away almost four years ago and they continue to say that the unit has not sold. According to the contract they give themselves no timetable to sell the unit within. This not only holds a substantial amount of money for the estate hostage, but it makes it so we are unable to finalize and close out the estate. We were told there was a wait list to get in when my grandmother purchased the apartment and now there hasn't been a single offer in the four years since her death. Very shady business practice. I recommend you find another place that is honest in their intentions when you choose to place your loved one in a retirement community.

Review of Staff Member

Staff Member Lori A. Is Absolutely Top-Notch!

Wonderful Westminster

About 2 years ago, my grandmother moved into Westminster Village. It was her 1st move in over 50 years and being a widow, both her and my family were a little nervous until we all realized how great Westminster Village is! My grandmother has gone from being alone at her house with her best friend (the TV) to becoming a social butterfly that is always on the go! :) Over the course of these 2 years, she has made more friends from both residents and employees that treat each other as one big happy family. Also, the amenities here are so spectacular that I have found myself, at age 37, ready to move in as well and that says a LOT!! PS...the food is Fantastic too!! I encourage all seniors, their kids, and their grand kids to come visit and tour Westminster Village!! I know that you all will be glad that you did...just like my family!

Westminster Village is a great ace to visit and to live!!

There is a very warm feeling that you feel as soon as you walk in the door of Westminster Village. As you walk through the hall you see smiling residents who greet you and seem genuinely happy to live there. Employees as well seem to all have a friendly smile and a helpful attitude toward everyone, residents and guests alike.. Westminster.Village is a beautiful building with very lush landscaping and very nicely appointed apartments but the best thing about it is the family feeling one gets when visiting g there and the food is pretty awesome too. They are very creative and up to date in making fun videos and activities featuring residents who want to participate.

Come visit us at Westminster Village, a "not-for-profit" Life Care retirement community located on the picturesque Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay in Spanish Fort, Alabama, only minutes away from Mobile, Daphne and Fairhope, Alabama. Experience the lively repartee and the laughter among those who live here. Discover a maintenance-free lifestyle and the opportunity to engage in new activities, meet new friends and venture out into the local coastal community.
After all, life is a great adventure. Let yours continue here with us. Come Live Among Friends.