Gardens of Daphne - Daphne, AL

The Gardens of Daphne's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.

Review of Gardens of Daphne - Daphne, AL

[emoved] Nurse. [I] visit The Gardens every week. Recommend highly- smells good, clean, happy residents and workers! Would bring a family member here when needed.

Tara Odom

There is not a higher compliment than to let us know that you would trust us with your loved one! Thank you!

Special communication for administrator. Staff pleasant and helpful. Cheerful atmosphere.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you find our administrator and other staff members helpful. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Love living here. I love a Garden at my back door for therapy.

Tara Odom

Thank you, Mrs. Anna! We love having you here! The Gardens of Daphne is fortunate to be able to provide our residents with outside opportunities to take in the wonderful coastal weather! It's therapeutic for us all!

Highly recommend. The Gardens – staff have gone above and beyond to keep my client adjust. I’ve been invited to enjoy lunch, dad and the food was great! Clean!

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our staff truly strives to exceed expectations! We are so glad that has been your experience!

Have lived here 1 ½ years.
Wonderful staff.
Every day is exciting.

Tara Odom

Thank you, Mrs. Winnie! We are so pleased that you find every day filled with something to keep you excited! Our activity director and staff strive to ensure that all our residents have something to keep their bodies and minds active!

Outstanding! I enjoy being here as a resident.

Tara Odom

Thank you, Mr. Charles! That is the utmost compliment coming from one of our very own!

Very good!! Very good recommend to anybody.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much! We always appreciate a recommendation!

They seem nice. I don't think they have memory care either. And I don't see photos on the website.
[Removed] did some work for them once and didn't like the size of the units.

Tara Odom

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. You are correct...we are a traditional assisted living community much smaller than some of our competition. However, we take pride in offering an intimate, home-like environment with a caring staff.

A nice tour for care

we toured this small community that is older. It is a community that has excellent care. We like the lady that is taking the caretakers. We liked the variety of the menu. We liked the list of nice activities that would have been offered. We wanted more of a larger community. We would recommend this community for the care of others.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We pride ourselves in our small community and our ability to provide individual attention to our residents..... and we are so glad that you noticed! Thank you again!

Happy Family

I have a family member that recently moved into the Gardens of Daphne. I have visited with her a couple of times and have been very impressed with quality of care and the cleanliness of the building. She really seems to enjoy the meals and the activities. I'm so glad she choose the Gardens of Daphne!

Tara Odom

Thank you for the positive review. We are delighted that you are pleased with the services and care that we give to your family member at the Gardens of Daphne. It sounds like our assisted living community was a good fit!

Above&Beyond

I have a friend who is a resident and has been for a year. She absolutely love the small home like and friendly atmosphere. The staff and administrator is very warm and caring and seems to go above and beyond to make sure their residents are happy and we'll cared for.

[Removed]

Tara Odom

We are very pleased that your friend enjoys living at the Gardens of Daphne. Thank you for the compliments about our warm and relaxed atmosphere, as well as the attention our staff gives to the residents. We sincerely appreciate you sharing this positive feedback.

Home like atmosphere

I walked into the building and was greeted at the door. We walked around with a lady named [removed] and was helpful in telling me about how they treat people that live there as a family member. The building looked clean and the workers looked as if they cared about the people that live there.

I was invited to have lunch with them and must say that it was quite tasty.

I will definitely be recommending this to my sister as a first place option.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! We sincerely appreciate your compliments and would love to have your sister join our assisted living community.

Happy and Satisfied Friend

I have a fellow church member who has been a resident at the Gardens for 1 year now. I have visited her on several occasion and found this facility to be very comfortable, clean and quite charming. My fellow church member states the food is very tasty. She enjoys the activites and looks forward to spending time talking wit fellow residents. Staff is professional and frienfly

Tara Odom

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive feedback. The Gardens of Daphne is an ideal choice for retirement with assisted living services. We are so pleased that you visit your friend at the Gardens and stay connected.

Hidden Gem!

This community is a hidden gem! The small setting has allowed staff to really get to know my mother. Not only do they assist with basic needs, they are able to focus on her personal likes/dislikes and provide customized care. My mother is not just another resident.... she is treated like family. We are incredibly happy that we chose Gardens of Daphne!

Tara Odom

Wow! Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Our dedication is reflected in every effort we make to meet each person's individual needs. We are so pleased that your mother is happy here. You are right, we do consider every resident a part of our "family' and we are very close.

We sincerely appreciate you choosing the Gardens of Daphne!

Home like environment

Nice small home like environment. Excellent location and easy to get to local shopping. Very clean and comfortable living environment.

Tara Odom

You are absolutely right, the Gardens of Daphne is a place to call home. Located near medical facilities and numerous other services, the Gardens is an ideal choice for seniors. With only 16 residents, our assisted living community does offer a "home-like environment" and personalized services to meet every individual's needs. Thanks for giving us a good recommendation!

Dirty very somber in a hospital type setting
Yuck

Tara Odom

Usually we welcome and encourage constructive criticism because it gives us an opportunity to improve our services. However, we do not feel your comment regarding the cleanliness of the building and your description of a hospital type setting is accurate. The Gardens of Daphne has received strong reviews from both the Alabama Department of Public Health and the quality inspections conducted by Great Oaks Management. Our assisted living community has a warm, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.