Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge - Charlottesville, VA

Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge - Charlottesville, VA has yet not published prices.

Rude

I am a personal friend of a resident. I have over 15 years experience volunteering at Assisted Living Facilities throughout Virginia. I placed a call to inquire about volunteer opportunities at the Charlottesville, VA location, and was treated like an annoying telemarketer. I left messages for four different staff members and not one person returned my call. Volunteers are an integral part of providing quality care to residents and it's unfortunate, as well as eye opening, how they treat people.

Gary Selmeczi

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re disappointed to hear about your experience and sincerely apologize for the miscommunication. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or stop by next time you visit our community. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns and look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Gary B. Selmeczi
President and CEO

GO ELSEWHERE

I moved my parents out of that place.

Direct care staff was wonderful.

Could never get assistance with billing; my parents were constantly being overcharged. The CFO refused to budge on the overages.

Not once was did the Director of Nursing respond to any of my messages - not a single one!

Whenever there where maintenance issues, and there were plenty, service was always delayed. The director of the facility was demeaning and rude when asked about the departments neglectful manner. She actually hung the phone up on me.