Waynesboro Manor - Waynesboro, VA

Polite Staff!!

The staff at this community did a great job reaching out and following up with me about my aunt. They provided me with a lot of great information and answered any questions I had for them in detail. It was just way out of my aunts price range and the location was too far for us to drive back and forth from. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision.

So far so good!

Everything has been going great since dad has been here. They have plenty of things to do with the residents. The food is good most of the time dad says. We also like that it is close to us so that we can visit more.

Wonderful Staff and Great Care!!

I would highly recommend Waynesboro Manor. My mother had the best care she could have received. The staff was very lovely and caring. My mother really enjoyed her meals. It was a wonderful atmosphere for her to be in . She got to make new friends and the activities offered were great. My mother was very content it felt like home.

We moved our mom into Waynesboro Manor Assisted Living. We could not be anymore pleased!! They made the transition so easy & mom is so continent. The facility is so clean & so welcoming when you walk in the door. The lady that manages it & all the nurses & aides are so friendly & truly care!! We were able to arrange moms room the way she wanted it & add a lot of her personal touches!!
If anyone were to ask me I would Highly recommend Waynesboro Manor!!