Rosewood Village Greenbrier - Charlottesville, VA

3 locations, 1 is 5 minutes away, another is 15 minutes away. The closer one is currently full but the further one has openings. They have assisted living and dementia care but no nursing care. The one I saw is the closer one and the remainder of my notes will be about that facility. Pricing is the same at both. Nursing home / rehab care is available across the street. Nurse on staff 24 hrs/day. No community fee. Monthly lease ranges from $3950 for a studio with kitchenette to $5700 for a large 1 bedroom with a kitchenette. Additional fees include $310/month for medication and either $560 or $1120/month for care. PT and OT is onsite as is a beauty salon. No pedicures but a podiatrist visits.Very friendly staff! Good with the residents! They currently have 42 assisted living and 20 memory care. Expanding to add 10 assisted and 10 memory care units. Spoke with [Removed]. VERY nice and helpful. HONEST!

Loving it at Rosewood Village Greenbriar

Our loved one is really is loving it at Rosewood Village Greenbriar. She actually taught two of the people who work there so there is an awesome connection. She enjoys her table mates and really likes her care staff [Removed]. I have eaten there and the food is better than what I make at home. Their desserts are great and there are good choices for other options. They have a variety of activities. They range from concerts to offsite dinners and she enjoys it all. They take her out to socialize even if she can't actually participate in the activity. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. It has a homey and comfortable feel. It's beautiful the way they decorate for the monthly holidays plus it also helps some of the residents to remember what month it is. They have an enclosed courtyard and an entrance area for residents to sit and enjoy the fresh air. I would absolutely wholeheartedly recommend this community to others.

Not a good fit

The staff here did a nice job with our tour and they were able to answer all our questions and they took their time showing us around. The memory care unit here just did not feel right for my mother-in-law, there was not much activity going on and in the end we felt that she would be better off in Arizona with us.

My visit to the community

This community seemed a little to glamorous for my loved one. I was not able to see anything beyond the scenes. It is a beautiful community and I thought it would be a good place for someone younger than my loved one.

My visit

This looked like a nice community when we visited. They offer rehabilitation services including a jacuzzi. The staff I met were friendly and the community is clean. This community is in a congested location and we did not think this would work for our loved one.

A Positive Experience

Attitude of staff always positive.
Clean, well -attended -to facility.
Respect of residents is outstanding.
Meals are tasty and a choice is offered.
Outings are well managed and offered frequently.
The atmosphere is encouraging (not dispiriting).

Recommend To Go Check Out

My tour of this community went well. I really enjoyed the staff, they were very cheerful and welcoming. The community looks great, they keep everything very neat and tidy. They offer nice activities daily. It was a nice tour, I would recommend for anyone to go check it out.

I wish "6 stars" was an option !

From the outset, my first unannounced visit to Rosewood Village Greenbrier I had every confidence that it was the best place for my mother. During her time there that feeling has grown stronger with every visit. It seems that everyone on staff instantly knew everything about her. I have yet to run into anyone who didn't treat both of us like family. It has only been a couple of months, but her transition into the facility has been utterly seamless. I am now able to relax knowing that she is well cared for and safe as well as entertained and VERY well fed. Could NOT be happier.

A Home away from Home

I had selected Rosewood for my Mom months before but could not convince her to even look at it. On April 26, she took a bad fall and broke her shoulder, she lives alone and could not care for herself. While in the hospital, there had to be decisions made on where she would go so I called Rosewood and the angels there were looking out for me. They were able to access her and get her in the very next day. God was looking out for me. I cannot tell you how relieved I was to have the guidance of Crystal and Beth to get me processed so quickly and how helpful all the staff has been to get Mom settled. Everyone who comes to see her is so impressed with the facilities and staff, they want to move in too. If I had to do it all over again, I would do the same and so thankful I found a place for my Mom to call HOME if even only for a short time..
I cannot say enough about the ladies she has taking care of her, they are kind, patient and loving. Treat her just like she was their Mom. Thank you Rosewood.

Very pleased with the services there

I like the attention they give to the elderly. It is very friendly and warm. The facility is warm and inviting. We're really pleased with the services they provide there. The facility is very clean and they take great care of it.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Rosewood Village has been a very good one! It's a nice looking place, and the staff is friendly and very accommodating! My loved one can be difficult to work with, and they've been nothing but helpful and caring. They were even able to recommend a better physician for us when we were having trouble communicating with the one we were using previously. It's just been a very good experience overall!

Nice facility with best common areas....

Nice facility with best common areas. Have two waiting lists-1. residents that deposit one month rent for the base rent and 2. residents who place standard $500. While full or partially refundable, the full mo. rent shows decision to live there has been made.

Lovely facility. Waiting list. No sk...

Lovely facility. Waiting list. No skilled nursing.

RoseWood Village Assisted Living provides a unique opportunity for the residents of our communities to experience the daily adventures of living in a small town at each of our locations. When we first created RoseWood Village our goal was to provide exceptional assisted living care in a setting that is stimulating, exciting and appealing. To do so we have created a unique environment throughout each of our communities that allows our residents to experience living in a picturesque village. Our communities feature a Main Street corridor complete with store fronts, cafés, a beauty and barber shop and a movie theater. Our locations also offer a number of other stimulating destinations, including outdoor gardens, patios, health spas and fitness centers, as well as a variety of themed gathering locations including an Out-of-Africa Lounge, French Quarter Lounge, and Key West Café. All offer comfortable gathering destinations for building relationships with friends and connecting with family.

We also understand that while the various settings within our communities add to the quality of life of our residents, our core focus remains the care of each and every one of our residents. We are proud of all the employees who devote their time and energy to make caring for our residents a top priority every day. Because at RoseWood Village we believe that our residents, after a lifetime of caring for others, deserve to be cared for with compassion, dignity and respect.

We invite you to come experience our New Visions of Assisted Living.