Journeys Crossing - Elkton, VA

Refused my father in law for no reason at all, the administration is so shady, but in the end we found a better and cheaper place to go. Go checkout willow estates before putting your loved one's in this place.

Great place

My brother has been at Journeys Crossing in Elkton, Va since the end of Nov 2015. He is still getting himself settled but has joined in the activities they provide. He is quiet but is having some help with his speech. I am glad that we decided to have him live there because it is a homey atmosphere.

absolutely wonderful place

Journeys Crossing is an absolutely wonderful place. Having her here has brought my mother back to life quite literally. Mom had kidney failure as a result of severe dehydration and we transferred her to this facility straight from the hospital. She has really turned around now. This facility is exceptional for the value. I am working with the director to try to get some video teleconferencing set up for families that are out of state. For someone with dementia talking on the phone doesn't not cut it. I think all facilities should be equipped with video teleconferencing. At this facility they get food from peoples garden and not canned. Mom has responded so well to all the fresh food. I tell people about this place all the time. It is so worth the care that we get no matter where you live.

Staff very nice.Rooms clean.Just not ...

Staff very nice.Rooms clean.Just not quite what we were looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to acquaint yourself with Journeys Crossing Assisted Living, Elkton, Virginia. Journeys Crossing offers personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, thoughtfully designed, safe and secure setting - the perfect choices for seniors who are in need of general assisted living care through intensive assisted living, with specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care.

At Journeys Crossing Assisted Living, we believe in our residents maintaining their independence, yet knowing that our staff is always available to offer whatever support they may need. Our residents enjoy spacious, furnished living accommodations, delicious meals, daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities and programs, as well as personalized services and care. At Journeys Crossing, every detail of daily life is approached with individual interests and desires in mind.