Westbrae Court is an affordable all-inclusive retirement community, conveniently located minutes from shops, restaurants, hospitals and various Jewish synagogues. A Sunshine Retirement Living Community, we offer a variety of amenities to simplify your life, including 3 chef-prepared meals daily, heated indoor whirlpool, library, on-site beauty salon, fun daily activities and free transportation, so you can all enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow!

At Westbrae Court, we believe you deserve to enjoy a carefree lifestyle surrounded by warm and caring managers, staff and residents. We pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It’s a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.

In addition to its wonderful location and our gorgeous landscaping, Westbrae Court residents enjoy the finest benefits in our affordable community, such as: *Chef-Prepared Meals: Enjoy three home-cooked daily meals prepared by our chef, served at your table in our dining room.

*Fun Social Activities and Outings: Access a full activity calendar including: Games, Exercise, Wii Bowling, Bingo, movies, a “Man Cave” and much more!

*Transportation: We offer local transportation for shopping trips, JCC and synagogue services, doctor’s appointments and other scheduled activities and events!

*Weekly Housekeeping Service: Enjoy your own personal housekeeper who will clean, vacuum, do light dusting, change your linens and bring you toilet tissue weekly.

*Caring Live-In Managers Available to You 24/7: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our mangers live here too. Each apartment has an emergency communication system and we have security round the clock.

We would love the opportunity to show you around our beautiful community. Please contact us to schedule a visit and join us for lunch!

Great Tour

We had a pretty nice tour of this community. It is a good community. The staff was very kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered, and they were very informative as well. There were many factors that played into where my husband, and I would move too. I did found a community that suited our needs better. but our went tour of this facility.

Going well...

My mother moved here recently and still isn't getting involved in activities but the staff and residents all encourage her. We've eaten with her and were pleasantly surprised by how good it was! The one drawback is they've had three managers in the last two months. The new manager has said they plan to do some renovations on the exterior of the building. I think this would be beneficial on the inside as well. The interior is not very outdated but new carpet and a basic revamp would be nice. I chose this community because it is five minutes from my house.

A Little To Expensive, But My Tour Went Well

I really enjoyed my tour of this community, they treated me very good. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. I loved the way the community looked, very homey. The staff was helpful and very courteous. It was a little to expensive for my budget, but my tour went well.

No Longer Here

My mom was living at this community but we had to move her into a community with a back up generator. She uses a 24-hour oxygen system and this was very necessary. We found out this was not available for her unit. She was otherwise satisfied with the friendly staff and tasty food.

I Did Not See A T.V. Room

Everything is going very well here for my dad, I feel he is in the right place. Mindy, the manager, does a great job operating the community. The community has a pleasant atmosphere and feel good spirits when I'm here. My dad likes the food with many options to choose from. His room is really nice. I would and have recommend this community.

I would highly recommend Lone Star Living!!!!

The staff at this community is nice and very helpful. My brother says the food is ok. This place is very clean and well taken care of. He does not yet participate in any activities but there are plenty available for the residents.

Mom Is In Good Hands Here

My mother really likes it here and everything are going very well. This is a lovely community, everybody is very friendly and kind. The staff is excellent, they are very helpful and attentive. They keep the facility and her room very nice and clean. She is trying few activities. She is pleased with the food. I know she is in good hands. I would highly recommend this community.

behaft of mr brother T .N.

this is very good retirement community to us.

good place

very beautiful clean, everybody friendly

on behalf of my brother to move in

everybody are good

Everything Is Pretty Good

Everything about my experience with the Westbrae Court facility has been pretty good so far. I have not yet had a chance to experience all of their services though, because my loved one really just stays in her apartment as of now.

Overall we are happy

Overall we are happy with Westbrae Court. There are a few little things that I wont get into that I am not very happy with. But overall we are okay. The facility is clean. The staff are friendly. The value is good otherwise we wouldn't be here.

could use improving on activities

They could use improving on activities Westbrae Court. They need a good activities director there. Other than that I am pleased with this facility. Everything else is great and things have gone really well.

Satisfied, next to perfect

Westbrae Court is a very nice place, very very professional, and the food is excellent. They give them so much my mom can't eat it all! The staff is very clean and professional, the facility is also very clean, I'd give a 5+ if I could, and for the facility's overall appearance I'd want to give a 6 or 7! We are very much satisfied, everything is next to perfect.

Everything is Good

Everything has been very good. My loved one is very pleased. The people are very friendly and the food is good. I think it is a good value. The staff at Westbrae Court are really helpful. My mother enjoys it.

Newbt

We haven't actually moved in yet but it seems very nice from being there some.

Beautiful and friendly just a ways out!

Nothing Negative To Say

Have nothing negative to say about this facility my father likes it so much, we are moving my mother in this week. It is very clean and staff very thorough and friendly.

very impressed

I am very impressed with the way the staff is. They are very professional and friendly. I'm impressed with the services they provide as well. They give three excellent meals a day, excellent maid service, wonderful genuinely friendly staff that is really concerned about the well-being of the residents.

This seemed like a good fac...

This seemed like a good facility, good interactions between the staff and the residents, only drawback being the neighborhood.

The facility was very nice ...

The facility was very nice but not what we had in mind. It reminds me of a nursing home.

Westbrae Court - won't cons...

Westbrae Court - won't consider as option. Steven was nice, did well. Not his job to present. No brochure. Some handouts. They didn't know we had an appointment. Lady on duty called Steven to give us tour (he is grounds/maintenance guy) from being off-duty. He lives onsite. Seems they were short-handed. Worst of the 5 facilities. Everything needed painting/care. Disappointing. There was a prevailing odor. Maybe Saturday was an out of the ordinary day. No other facilities smelled.

Great so far

Everything has been great so far! My loved one seems very happy here. The staff and residents all seem very friendly. The food here is also pretty good, although I think they could use a bit more variety.

Excellent

I was so pressed with the friendly down to home hospitality. They had me try the lunches inure than one occasion. They also assured me mystery would be welcomed, looked after, and introduced to people. All this is true! She lives the community after being there a month now! Thank you Angela for the right fit for my sweet mama!!

Feels like home

My sister and I visited Westbrae Court as a potential new home for our mother. We are on a strict budget, and for what mom can afford our expectations were low. We were completely surprised. After visiting other properties we brought Mom to visit Westbrae. In addition to the lovely people who work there and all the included amenities, this community felt like a home rather than a giant apartment complex. Mom agreed. We all feel like she is getting very high value for her money.
Westbrae has a main building with the dining room, movie theater, library, lounge area, etc, and then each of the other buildings is set up with interior entrances to the individual apartments. We were invited to lunch on our visit, and I highly recommend doing so - not only to sample the food (which was VERY good) but to see most of the residents. A wide range of ages and mobility levels, and everyone looked happy and healthy and important for us, engaged in their surroundings and friends.
Finally, everything was clean and well-maintained. Every person here I've talked with has been stellar, and for the first time in years I can worry a little less about mom.

Assistance is extra

This is a setup as an independent living community but if you need extra assistance you will need to pay extra for those services. The base rate was about $1700 but with all the extra services that could be needed it really adds up if you chose to use them. They lead up to believe it was more assisted living then independent but once we moved in we realized differently. We were lead to believe that they will help our loved on to dining room and would motivate them to participate but all of that is an extra charge. It is about $1,000 more just to have them deliver food to the apartment.

beautiful grounds, meal on visit, loo...

beautiful grounds, meal on visit, looks very nice

Excellent facility;no pool;great pers...

Excellent facility;no pool;great personnell --special @1495

Smaller one off in neighborhood. Same...

Smaller one off in neighborhood. Same company as Tarrytowne. Best prices and large apartments. Twenty minutes from home. Harder to get to shopping and doctors. Near 59 and Beltway.