West View Nursing Home - West Warwick, RI

West View Nursing Home - West Warwick, RI has yet not published prices.

I had a great experience at West View. The staff were very nice and the food was ok. I was able to get the rest I needed. I would come back again if I needed to.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Sandra for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Here at West View we take pride in giving you the care and service you deserve.

Caring loving place for mom

My mother has been in several other facilities and by far this is the best. The rooms and common areas are kept clean and updated. The thing that sets this place above the rest is the staff. They truly care, it comes through loud and clear daily on how they interact and respect the folks there. Thank God there is a place that truly gives the care and services our loved ones deserve!!!!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Steve for your wonderful review. Here at West View we are known for the very best caring staff and cleanliness. We are here to ensure your loved ones get the care they deserve.

Provided excellent rehab care

My loved one was here briefly for rehab care, and in terms of the care they provide and the improvement she showed I thought they did an excellent job. It isn't what I would call a "pleasant" place, it is noisy and busy, but the caregivers and therapists are attentive and take great care of their patients.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at West View we take pride in the results and improvement we provide in the residents well being. We apologize for the noise, we do our best to ensure a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere.