Blaire House of Milford Assisted Living - Holliston, MA

Great choice

I would recommend Blair House Assisted Living in Milford Mass to any of my family and friends. The apartments are very nice, the whole staff were wonderful to my Dad and to all who visited him even late when they had to stop what they were doing and let me in and out. The food was very good, the cook was so friendly and would make anything theat a resident wanted, not just what was planned for that meal. I left each visit with my Dad at ease and confident that my Dad was not only safe, but happy. My Dad was there short term after rehab, and is back in his own condo. He would choose to go there again if he ever needs an assisted living apartment.

A tour for care and options

I was happy to tour this community for my mom's care. We liked the staff who seemed to answer the questions that we had on the care that is available. The community was clean and we were able to see that they have a nice variety of meals. Activities are available for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend other families to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Good Safe Community For My Mother In Law

It has been a great experience for my mother in law at this community. I like the staff, they are good at what they do. They are very attentive, and they always answer all my concerns. There a nice activities available, and she has tried a few. The sever nice, healthy meals. She is doing very well here, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend.

I Highly Recommend

They are a wonderful community. Everything is great. It is small and new. It is a lovely place with a warm feeling. They have activities available and my aunt gets to volunteer. She raves about the people and the meals. She has gained weight from eating a more balanced meal. They also negotiated their prices, it has helped us out and they have a nursing home to transition into.

It was the best placement for him.

We have been pretty happy with them so far. It was the best placement for him. We aren't dealing with a mega corporation, and being able to have a family onsite managing things, and being able to talk to who is making the decisions, just makes a world of difference. They are responsive and attentive. When I visit he is alert and smiling. He is clearly happy, and looks chipper.

The Blaire House of Milford is a 73-bed skilled nursing center. We are family owned and operated by the Essex Group Management Corp, servicing the health care needs of seniors for over 50 years. We specialize in Short and Long Term care, Rehab, Sub-acute care, and Alzheimer's Specialty care. Our facility also hosts an Adult Day Health Center, Senior Transportation and Home Care Services.

Blaire House is a Joint Commission accredited Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. We are located in a lovely residential area of town, less 2 miles from Milford Hospital.