Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Providence, RI

Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Providence, RI has yet not published prices.

Review of Bannister Center

At first, my loved one didn't want to be there and he called me crying. Now, when I speak with him on the phone, he mentions the good care. He seems happy there in the meantime.

Review of Bannister Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

I spoke with the doctor and case manager, and they were very nice, caring and knowledgeable. It felt good to talk with them right away. They asked questions about my loved one and what he went through. He is clean and his room is clean. The place is very nice and clean. They do not call me about his care and I want to speak with them about this. One of the ladies said I can go to the office anytime and that is what I need to do.

Review of Bannister Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

My loved one is doing reasonably well but she is having trouble getting out of bed. The therapists are trying to get her up and they are working on it. For the most part, the nursing staff is pretty good but they do not have enough help. It is clean in her room. The meals are served well and the people who serve the meals are nice and pleasant. From what I have seen the vegetables are a little overcooked. I am in contact with the head nurse and she is on top of it with communication. I get updates by phone and they are nice.

Review of Bannister Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

My loved one was in pretty good shape when I picked him up!

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one speaks highly of them and they helped her out a lot. The therapy is the best part! The staff has been very helpful and friendly and it is very updated and clean facility. She is very happy with her new doctor there and they are doing a lot for her.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff, especially the social worker, has been endless support for my father. They have been amazing.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The nursing care and the therapy were both good but the food was awful and often not eatable. I tasted the food and it was way too salty.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, everything was good except the communication.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I think they do a good job. He is cranky and is never comfortable, but I think they do a good job in there.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one likes the staff there and they've been taking really good care of her. She likes the nurses, they are all very nice to her. It's very clean. She hasn't complained about any meals yet. Sometimes it's hard to get through to people, but they always answer my questions.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My son said it was very good, the only thing he didn't like was the food. It was nice and clean too.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The communication and the therapy were both excellent!

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They call me when they are about to make any changes.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They frequently say they are short staffed. I had to tend to my loved one's bathroom needs. They are pretty friendly. There is one man who works hard as an aide. I have not gotten updates. There is a difference between giving good care and difficult patients.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

A nurse called me to give me information which I thought was nice. My loved one couldn't have a meal because of dietary restrictions.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, it was all right. The nurses and aides were friendly but my brother says the food sucks. That is his words. No one has told me nothing yet.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They were friendly and the communication was pretty good. My loved one doesn't like the meals at all.

Review of Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They could have been a little more attentive to my loved one. The therapy was good the girls were very nice and they seem to like their job. The RNs were good but the lady who handles the casework I didn't like. It seems like an older place but it wasn't filthy.

Fantastic facility with amazing staff

I have been to many healthcare facilities, I must admit that Bannister Center is a really nice place. Was recently redone, and looks fresh and clean. Staff is really caring and dedicated. I highly recommend this facility for all.

At Bannister Center we are dedicated to accelerating positive, successful outcomes for our short-term recovery and rehab patients. After all, you come here for one reason: to complete your recovery and rehab and return home. And we intend to help you reach that goal. If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe, welcoming environment.

Bannister Center features the innovative GO Rehab Program, which is reinventing rehab in Rhode Island.

Trusted rehab partner of Chef Walter