Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Wrentham, MA

Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Wrentham, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I love them and they are great. They are very polite. I have been to 50 different nursing homes. It is clean with no smell. They have enough staff. We like the activities director, she is amazing. In the beginning the therapy was wonderful. They had her walking in a week. My loved one will not do the therapy anymore though.

Review of Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My dad is there long term now. The nurses are excellent. The staff are delightful and helpful with my dad. I like the activities director who is looking for certain books for my dad that he likes. Rehab went great and now he is in the nursing side and is doing well. The PT person was fantastic. Communication is excellent. I like the social worker in the office. I am discerning and it is not fancy but it is completely clean. I think the food is wonderful and he complains and they will make changes for him. They went above and beyond with buying the cereal that he likes.

Review of Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are definitely a 10 out of 5! The staff care is very good. It is very clean. The nursing care is good but could be better. As far as communication, they don't seem to be telling me that much. The food is not healthy or very tasty.

Review of Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It is very early in the process however so far we are very pleased with the care provided and do not have concerns at this point. So far, every time I have reached out to the facility they have gotten right back to me in a timely manner. Also, the doctor reached out to me to provide information pertaining to her care. The nurses have also been very good about this as well. We are very pleased with the facility in terms of their communication!

Review of Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Everything went smoothly and they were cooperative. The place is very orderly. It's clean as a whistle, neat as a pin. We were treated very cordially. Communication was good. They pointed out to me his level of alertness and were very relaxed. When I was there the nursing care seemed excellent. The patients are very happy and engaged.

The Serenity Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center sits on eight opulent acres and serves as a care center for those needing short-term or long-term services. Our residents love to roam the manicured grounds and enjoy a comfortable environment when they are in our care. The nursing and rehabilitation center has been recognized as a provider of superior services. Residents are treated with dignity and respect as they undergo life-enhancing, therapeutic support in our state-of-the-art facility.