Colonial Gardens - West Columbia, SC

Colonial Gardens - West Columbia, SC has yet not published prices.

Attentive Communtiy

I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. She is doing well, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. They have a lovely staff, and they have been attentive towards my mother, and her needs. Her room is well-kept when I come to visit. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility as well. The receptionist is very kind, and friendly. All my concerns have been handle with a quick respond. They have been accommodating to my mother, and I . This is a community I would recommend overall. It is working out well for my family.

A good community

I have noticed that every time we visit mom's room is clean and she is well cared for. She does participate in some of the daily activities. The food looks fine and they offer three snacks a day as well as meals. This community offers good care and it is priced right for us.

Best of the best

I moved my Mom here in June from another facility due to frequent falls and ER visits. My Mom has not had one fall and the alarm system in her room will immediately notify staff if she does fall.
The staff and caregivers are very attentive, lots of activities for the residents and multiple common area spaces for tv, activities, etc.
I wish I had known about CG when I first moved my Mom to Columbia.

This is a 5 star community!!!

This community is very clean and it is designed for memory care. The staff are very very attentive. I think the food is good and they are trying to accommodate her dietary needs. They offer activities such as coloring, bowling, making soap and singing.

Five Stars

I am on board with everything that the staff members do at the Colonial Gardens facility. It is just a fabulous facility to be at and my loved one and the entire family is just very, very happy with the place.